Reviews for MasterCard Theory
ryan chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
great update! look forward to the scrimmage. that should be really interesting. is this where Ben comes in? :)
Buffalo Bill chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I liked the fact that you kept Conner out of the first part. I like to see how the MC is without the guy breathing down her neck. I also don't think you understand how psyched I am for the next chapter! Great chapter, don't worry.
MayaLala chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I couldn't figure this story out so I skipped to last chapter to see if it made more sense. Mainly my problem is there is no difference between any of the characters' voices. In the first chapter, I was surprised the main character was even a girl.

The story is interesting and you weave dialogue well but there is so little character development, the twins seem like they, as well as team and friends, are all the same.

It seems with this level of writing, someone would have voiced some concern over your lack of adjectives, character development, descriptive narration. It is lacking, begging for it actually.

I highly suggest that you as a writer, study your craft more, read poetry and plays, learn the art of writing a scene set up. I believe you are a good enough writer to do much more than this...and U say this with the utmost respect.
Brielle Gemson chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Ahhhh don't leave me hanging on this one! Conner is cuteeeeeeee and they need to kiss again/realize that they're perfect for each other. (:
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Yay! I'm absolutely loving this :D
Update soon?
mandy96 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Yayyy! IT'S ALIVE! :D I started reading this then noticed there were only four chapters and I was like awh I really like this! I want to see how it all goes, and I'm so happy to see you're gonna update! I read your other oneshot about Santa ;D and I loved it so much that I basically currently want to read all of your books :) Hope you update soon-ish, keep writing! You're a talented author, humorous and you capture the attention if your readers with interesting plots and events! Keep going please!
Manda :)
foreternity chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
yaaay you updated :) loved how conner told the family that they were dating LOLOL :P and blaine is the best brother ever ;) updateee!
Choukou chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I love your writing! It is always a good read whether serious or light hearted. I'm SO happy you are on an updating rampage! Here's hoping all of your inspiration lasts! And I definitely know what it is like to be a graduating senior and trying to enjoy each day before you're gone.
Hizuki chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Yay! I'm so glad that it's back! And oo I'm seeing some potential BenxAlex? Hehe. I do hope ConnorxAlex will prevail! Mwhahahaha I can't wait for more, hope you update soon! Keep up the amazing work
Nami98 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
ROFL. Oh dear Lord. Im DYING over here xD Your writing style is amazing, and this plot is just soo...FRESH. its so hard to explain its awesome-ness. x3 Update soon, and happy fourth! :D

Definitely cant wait for more!
Nami98 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
lmaooooooooo! THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKIN AWESOME xD
clumsyhead chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Hi there I m one of ur new readers so I would like to say th gr8 writer n I jst finished reading ur other stories n they r amazingly well written n cliche.I love cliches n pls keep on writing n pls update The rules of love n war so waiting fr it. Thnkgod u came back so wlcm back n keep on writing plsssss...update sooonnn waiting fr it n I hope it wnt take 1 year hehe..
starlitwilight chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I love where the story is going (and I presume it will be cliched). I will gush because I love well-written fluff and this is very, very well-written fluff!

I can see that Alex is kind of blind about Conner and I really like that you've written it so she's blind in a believable way - there are some stories that where I want to facepalm so hard because it's just SO FREAKING OBVIOUS and you've done it in a more subtle manner, which I completely, totally and 100% appreciate.

And also I think it's hilarious that while Alex is constantly zoning out at the most inopportune moments (a very useful plot device) I really hope you don't overuse it because I've noticed you've already used it a few times in the story already (:

Great job, and I hope you update soon!
MadMindOfMine chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Awesome... waiting for the next chapter!
ryan chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
It only took you almost a year to update :P jk. You know I love all your stories.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »