Reviews for MasterCard Theory
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Woooo! You finally updated! I have been waiting I like the concept of this story! Please continue updating this story!
MadMindOfMine chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Two words: absolutely amazing. Don't want to come across as irritating, but please update soon! Absolutely love stories with the "fake" relationships.
I do realise that you're busy, but seriously, whenever you find free time, please update.
scarletfleur chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Great story, I hope you update soon! :)
Guesstaaa chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
When will you update this lovely story? D:
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I know I'm nitpicking here, but maybe you should put the coach had experience coaching European or Brazilian soccer teams... American men's soccer is not all that impressive and I don't believe we have won a World Cup yet. Sad as it seems... haha.

Yay first kiss. :D
mylittleprincess chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
update please.
you-lost-me-at-hello chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
please continue, i am dying of suspense 3 Love it !
Laura Z chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Oow! I like your story :). Hope you manage to update soon and I liked this chapter so... I don't think you should rewrite it. Of course you need to do whatever suits your writing :D.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
And then she shall ask herself why Conner agreed to it kyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dreaminglight chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Wow! I though there first date would be pleasant but this is waaaaayyyyyy better !
And that Anderson guy... He is absolutely...
AWFULL (_;)!
leavemeialone chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
This is amazing to see an update! I love the idea of their fake relationship eventually moving into a real one. I would like to put a couple of pegs down on Connor's ego. I love him but he needs it. I would love to see him jealous of Ben. I do like this plot, it is very interesting. I know you mention that your writing may change due to the fact that it has been four years, I welcome these changes and would love to see it. Hopefully you can update soon!
ALP chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I absolutely adore MasterCard Theory’s plot, but I do think it could use some tinkering. The first chapter leaves a lot to be desired in terms of characterization. Firstly, Dakota claims Cam is a jerk; Cam shows no such flaws. Dakota is written as the protagonist, the character the reader should (want to) connect with, but she falls flat somewhere after the first paragraph. Maybe you’re saving some things for reveals throughout the coming chapters, but you should keep in mind that the first chapter is meant to be a hook. You need to give a little something-something to get the reader interested in continuing. Lastly, I would go over your chapters for misspellings and punctuation errors. I can't wait to see where this goes!
totalbookworm chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I like this story, it's kind of cliche but with a twist which is what I think makes it interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
twibbit chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
:))
Choukou chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I definitely went back to reread the first two chapters because I forgot I had this on story alert. I'm a big fan of cliched stories, so this is reight up my alley. :) I look forward to whatever you put out (if you do...?)
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »