Reviews for Forgive Me Father, For I Am Sinning
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I LOVE THIS! Haha so amazing :)
Stahlut chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Okay you are defintitely going to hell, but be consoled int he fact that everyone who has read or reviewed this is going to hell with you...which also means me...oh no! hahaha I know nothing of catholic churches other then they weird me out (something about the way they smell, and the creepy buildings) but it was believable from someone who has no idea, also if you ever do I would love to read more from these two!
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really liked this offense to nuns but they always annoyed me... :D
Brava chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*snorts* That has to be a major sin somewhere in the bible. XD I liked it though.
purplehost chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I was torn between laughing and blushing. Though I personally think that it would have been fitting if someone had written 'sodomy' on their little slip.
The Sham chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Pure awesomeness :) Loved it!
godzillais chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG all three of these are AMAZING! I loved it!

Bravo

The Purple Knight One Oh One
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hot! sexy! sneaky! gotta love doin dirty things in public places with ppl around ;)
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Kyle is so very... well Kyle.

"She's six... She was smart for a seven year old" So is Maggie six or is she seven and Mom couldn't remember?

That is a perfect American family. Dad says breakfast would be faster if Brandon helped Mom, but never lifts a finger himself.

Of course, Sister Kelly, you only have to tell someone the reason they should not be sinning and they will stop. Now that we've established that, we can tear down all the jails and plant gardens instead.

Good job making the characters seem real, even the ones with only a few lines.
Emily chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Will you be writing more of this story? I love this a hell of a lot.
katherine chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
so good...*melts*
atreyu love chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Haha. that was interesting.

Maggie and Holly seem really scary.

yeahh.
justaguy chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
WOW...incredible idea. Hm. LOL It was something else. You did a great job of "making it up" as you went along. Forgive me...for I have sinned, now. LOL