Reviews for To Have Loved and Lost
missBENNETT chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I really, really enjoyed this. I've always been interested in Henry and his many brides, but I never find much good fiction about them other than Anne Boleyn. I enjoyed the different perspectives of everyone. It's nice to see how different each woman was. Great work!
just a bit foxy chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Each take on what these queens felt about love was beautiful. Well-written, too.
Madame K chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
This was my favourite one. You captured Jane Seymour's opinion of love perfectly. A brilliant piece of writing altogether.
lijuan chapter 4 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
yuanyuan chapter 2 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
BookwormGleek chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Excellent tributes to all the women, amazing in their own right. Added to my Tudor Tales community.
AbbySomebody chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I am fascinated by the story of Henry VI and his wives and was so happy to find something written about them. I loved the way you chose to do it too, in short little drabbles! I think the shorter they are the better, because they convey so much emotion in such a small bit of writing. My favorite had to have been Kate's (Katherine Parr - I like her too), but they were all excellent!

-Abby
Magic Crafter chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I love these; they're all perfect. It's impossible to dislike any of the wives when you presented them like this...and you're right, Cat Howard is the only one ending on a sad note, and therefore, the only one I really pity, in the end.

Even though they're drabbles, they're wonderfully written!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Well, I know very little about Henry VI and his six wives. Thanks for enlightening me, haha! I adore all the drabbles here.
maralyn chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
That was great. I especially loved the 5th one. Good job!
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
It is a god point of view of Catharine of Aragon, but is is not her. Historians said that Catharine of Aragon loved him all her life up to her death. She is the only wife that has ever truly loved him.
Evelyn Hawkins chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
These were great! I loved all of them. I don't like Henry VII very much. But this was an intersting look at what his wives felt! Thanks for writing this!

Truly yours,

Frodo
Elizabeth More chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Hi, Tirralirra! (I don't know if you remember me from SoA?) So glad to find you here, too! :)

Oh, I love these! Stories of this sort. You should definitely do some more from Henry's POV and from the POVs of the children sometime! :)

God bless,

Galadriel
Gold from the Stars chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
It's interesting to see the comparisons between each of the wives. Well done!