Reviews for Despair
LovelessAngel chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
wow,lovely is this.i feel the despair.
classic violet chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I love the second & third stanzas.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I love that last stanza... beautifully done
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
"for what ink blotches, smiles, or laughter" thats line is so awsome. Rad poem dude.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is amazingly done. I felt the impact of the words and the feelings this poem gave me are familiar ones.

Keep it up.

Thanks for reviewing.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is really a good poem. "Oh - life, how long I have yearned.." is my favorite line in the piece. It seems real, raw, and unbroken to me.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
hmm, very expressive. i liked the first stanza the most. good work

keep writing
dog-eared hanyou chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Ooh, so dark. It sounds very gloomy and...wet? I can visualize this being dunked in mud or ink. But that's because I'm weird. Anyways, very cool.
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
nice descriptions
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Ooh, I like this one a lot. I agree with Ka-chan though. It is a little empty, but I suppose that gives the poem it's element. Until next time )
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Some people feel like doing that when they learn about the harsh realities and cruelties of life..

Strong people seek to survive with the "weight" and try to change the reality of the world.
Arichos chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow, this is so flowy, if i were saying this out loud, i'd be done with it in seconds. Its really beautiful, as it's dark feeling is emphasized so well through your poetry. *Claps*
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I liked this but when i was reading it i didn't get as much emotion from your words as i usually do. It seemed kinda cold (empty?) and the words used seemed to take the feeling away from the poem. Maybe its just me, i'm tired, so maybe i'm not seeing the warmth. Anyway, i liked it, the imagery was good it just didn't have the depth of emotion i like for poems.

Well done.

Lotsa Love AC

P.S. If i've never said this before, thank you so much for all the reviews, i really appreciate them and your critique of my work really means a lot! xx
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
wow...i think this is the first time i've read a bitter/angst piece from you. i really love it. it seems...empty though...?
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
sorry about the whole collaboration thing, but the poem that you were about despair turned out really well. nice work.