Reviews for Lost
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
this is one of the best pieces of your's i think i've read, it's amazing, i love the metphore your using to describe high school and students, it works so well, and it's so vivid, very excllent job!
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I like the shortness of the sentences. It makes the meaning more powerful. I also love the images of wolves. They are really very beautiful creatures. Hope you feel better about others now.

Always,

Lady Alera Van Hexis

Queen Regent of Darkness and Lust
little-chibi-girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
*claps* excellent analogy. I enjoyed it very much.
Devastated and Happy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I know how it feels to be an outcast. It's sad though, but Good Job!
wecouldgoandget40s chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Great work here. Seriously, this was pretty cool. I hope you write more like this.
seventhchords chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Very heartfelt and touching poem. Perhaps it wasn't the best I've read in terms of technicality, but I like the emotion you've brought out in this piece. Keep it up!
A. J. Krautwurst chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
you are such a stalwart reviewer of my work that i had to return the favor. i like this.

"It was like walking in a vast/forest/where I already knew/every tree,/every root,/every crack in the earth,/but with no idea of where I should go."

it describes your feeling so well.
Willow Wildfire chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Emotionall once again... I like your works, they're sad, but awesome.

Willow Wildfire
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Good to see that you're embracing the creative flair and coming up with more stuff, be always remember to write at your leisure whenever the feeling grasps you as opposed to feeling like you have to. In any event, as the below reviewer said it is of course "wolves" as opposed to "wolfs". Other lines I'll critique are "I watch them playing in the playgrounds at our school", I didn't like this one because of the repeated use of the word play in twice in the same sentence. "I'm lost, without hope of joining them, being/accepted/as a member of the pack." it might be better to say "..., of being/accepted...", just for clarity. And finally "But I could never find them.", could is strange because the rest of the piece is in present tense (Could of course being past tense). Also, the word "could" also implies that they WERE there to be found, but you were simply unable to succeed in doing so. I don't know if that was what you intended or not. Well, other than that the rest of the poem was perfect in my opinion and you did a wonderful job of expressing the sentiment that was at the core of the poem, which is the most important thing by far anyways. Keep up the great work!
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Wolves.

Any way, good poem, you realy captured the essence of your situation, it is a sad story.

Nevertheless, to depend on others is to lose sight of yourself, be strong.

Alan.