Reviews for Sinful Affections
anna chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Your story is really good but UPDATE, FOR PETE'S SAKE!
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 12 . 6/7/2007
i love this story! the concept is so refreshing and original! i think you've done a superb characerization with "vance." haha. seriously though, you've done a great job adding depth to his character and making the reader actually care about him. i also like the fact that the protagonist isn't some cookie-cutter, overly gorgeous girl, but has flaws and faults. nice job!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
WTF! Her mum beat the shit outta her coz she had sex? Wow... some people have big, big problems... hm... I would choose Vance over Will any day... He just takes bad boy to a new level.. Haha... Seriously, who can resist bad boys? Bahh, too hard... Update soon! Another one of your stories that i love!
Stormie Greye chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
I think you're doing a great job setting up the characters and the plot for us. It seems as if most of the people working in the building are demons of some sort. That would be my assumption by all the people described with either pale skin or unnatural eyes. Are there any humans like herself working there somewhere? Anyways, adorable cat Aaliyah has. Pooka. Cute name too! I wish I had one like him. :D
semiturtle chapter 12 . 5/25/2007
Gah...too many unhappy people in this world already, don't worry. You've managed to gain another fan so smile Vance really grows on you and I really wonder how the story is going to turn out. Is Aaliyah going to get confrontational with Vance? (I guess I'll find out in the next chapter...) Also in that little Aiden snippet, so if suddenly Aaliyah's brother is unable to walk again, are the terms still binding? No time was mentioned and the guys were talking about a messed up deal, I guess it is, but of course affirmation from the mastermind behind all this never hurts.
semiturtle chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Personally at this point, Vance does not seem creepy at all. He actually seems normal but its hard to get a sense of his character at the moment. He's not solid to me, is the best way I can describe it. Anyway, I love your story and now I'll get back to reading it.
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
so what is vance gonna do with her? is he gonna get bored?
Sam chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
Basically the person who PM you is so arrogant to think that he/she is a scholar to educate you on religion. I don't recall your story ever mentioning religion as a focus. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a fictional site for fictional stories right. Right, so people need to relax and stop enforcing their beliefs on someone else.

I actually thought this was a good chapter because it shows Vance or "Lucifer" as being who he is by creating lies, distrust and all that encompass as evil. This chapter revealed a lot of Aaliyah's past and her relationship with her mother. I feel sorry for William because he should be the one who consciously make that mistake not have some evil power advance his down fall. Belle is cute and I find her interaction with William funny. Aiden and Ajax were flirting, hmm, could it be that they have a past together. I wonder, haha. Thanks for updating.
Among-the-Vampires chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
OMG! I totaly love your story. So update soon. It is really really good!
InsanePhoenix chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
I really liked this chapter, lots of nice POV changes, which you did really well by the way :)
Lightning Storm chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
Just goes to show you can't please everyone I guess, but from your amount of reviews, I don't thnk it matters to much lol.

Excellent chapter. I love Aaliyah and Vance. It seems so wrong, yet so right.

Update soon
Darkest Dream chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
oh my!

how will she be able to get out from

their deal?

Poor William. He's being set up.
aussiegrl5070 chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
OMH Aaliyah is going to go over and hit Vance! Belle is right on the money, however if Aaliyah does get angry with Vance how will he take it? Will he blow up? Will he just ignore her anger? So many choices. This is a great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please. :D
Priya chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
honestly - what you've written thus far is very very interesting.. beautiful concept- very well described.

I'm not sure where this is heading at the moment but the minimum religious inferences are to your benefit.. as for whether this is right or that is right (religious views) does not matter because its you're story - and you can put in whatever you want!
OoohLookACat chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
i liked it

vance and aaliyah

and i'm curious as to what aiden was talking bout

so...definitely can't wait for the next chapter!

izzie