Reviews for Sinful Affections
shortwinters219 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
when i read the beginning of this chapter, i thought "crap! well there goes their relationship."

but in the end. . .aw amazing

(yeah sorry if i don't make sense) XD

my favorite chapter!
Your Execution chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
I really liked this story ;D
abbsi chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Aw. :) But, I have to agree that the last bit seemed a little rushed. Unfortunately, I can't think of any suggestions for fixing it. :(

Anyway, it was lots of fun.
WindLessNiteZ chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
hey nice story .
Icyfire4w5 chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I really appreciate the flashback about Aiden's past, thanks! Oh, I now think that Pooka is interesting.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Hmm... I agree with Aiden that Vance does have a heart. Otherwise, he would never, ever admit that "it started out as lust". :)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Oh wow, Aiden is so lucky! He caused a fire, but he managed to get away scot-free. By the way, I like his remark about vampires who leave their meals lying around. Hahaha...
Icyfire4w5 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Oh gosh, I used to think that Hitler was merely misunderstood, so no wonder fellow humans considered me "sick", hahaha. I guess that Aiden and Vance are lovers, but maybe I am very, very wrong. :)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Wow, I noticed this story on "Fiction with Bite", and I am glad that I have clicked on the link. Hmm, I like your concept, since Vance is the Devil, literally.
trying to remember chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
love it! great story! ;)
cookiepiecookiepie chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
Cool..I enjoyed reading the story. :)
StarrburstNoodles chapter 16 . 4/13/2009

Ah! I loved that there was little Cole in the end! I was all SQUEE!

lol xP

This was great! Thank you for keeping me entertained, and I'll be sure to check out some of your other stories!

Adios!

~SN, The Fangirl
StarrburstNoodles chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Of course he took it in THAT context. That's just a guy thing. lol

I'mma make this short because I want to read the next chapter ├╝ber badly. :)

~SN
StarrburstNoodles chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
OMG OMG OMG

IS AIDEN GAY?

Le gasp! I am in shock!

And I definitely don't want Will and Aaliyah back together. That would be bad. But good. But ultimately bad.

La la la la la

Wow. I'm hyper. And these reviews of mine tend to make little to no sense. xD

And it would be "ARE william and belle humanS?"

:D

~SN, the Grammar Guru.
StarrburstNoodles chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!

Of course the author can't hint at the ending! Wtf!

ANYWAYS.

I totally didn't see the Pooka thing coming. But seriously, where on earth did the name come from? Pooka shells from the beach? Bahaha.

Yeah, I saw her name and pulled a O.o OHmygah. Idk how to pronounce that.

Oh no, I totally understood the Lucifer/Vance switch. :)

But now I am off to read the next chappy! Hope you're feeling all better from your surgery! :D
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »