Reviews for Sinful Affections
Hopeless Daydreamer chapter 16 . 4/8/2008
i know you wrote this awhile ago, but i came across it yesterday and was very interested. I found this story very unique and I enjoyed reading it.

But I find it funny that before reading your story, I wrote a poem about the devil being in love XD
chippychip chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
Hey,

I haven't given reviews fore every chapter or anything, but i read like 4-5 chapters some months ago and today i finally caught up. I really liked the story in the beginning. I just personally think that the part with JEsse and her mother could have ben written better in terms of maybe explaining their past, fixing up their dialogues to seem less fabricated in a sense. But everything else was awesome. I loved the chemistry betwen vance and aaliya, I thought it was great. LOl, call me a pervert but i loved the bedrom scenes and Bravo on those! People on this site tend to be not very good with romance sadly enough, cause that just downgrades teh story that much then. But you made their characters almost come to life with the chemistry. My only regret is i hope it waslonger and i got to see the more dark side of vance a bit more.

The ending to this was great! I loved how it ended with them romancing, and it showed that after the child it didn't change, and that it's still there. THe reintroduction to will could have been more...smooth i guess i could say. He seems like he's just kind of hanging there still in life and made me feel sorry for him. MAybe you could have made him look more positive.

I'm only giving some of my criticism in case you decide to fix this in the future or something.

BUt i think this novel is fine without a second part, i don't see how a second part can make it's appeal more appetiziing in anyway, sorry. But leave it as it is.

I wish you the best of luck in future writings-well done on Sinful Affections!
hopelessdaydream chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
i found this story just last week, and i read it all in two sittings... i never got the chance to send a review... so here i am now.. about to tell you how great your story is!

ahaha

anyways... i love this story to death... its one of my very favs. and i hope you write more.. about this... about anything as a matter of fact..

i write too.. just not as good as you are...

Love,

NotEnough
witch chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
i think the description of the people are bloody good. u can see them in ur mind well done its good
Pyrate Pryncess chapter 16 . 3/2/2008
Wow, you're a great author and this is an amazing story. Great job!
cherrystraw chapter 16 . 2/18/2008
cute story!

i really liked it!
AJS chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
P.S. Did Aaliyah & Vance ever get married?
AJS chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
Another great piece of fiction! Though it would have been nice to see when Aaliyah found out she was pregnant, and how Vance acted when she told him (or he pried it from here mind). Also, how much time has passed from the end of this chapter, and the timeline of the main story?

Anyways, I like this story a lot! The plot is very original, and I can never really get enough of the fantasy genre. The idea of it being Lucifer himself though is very original, and I like how you made him change with Aaliyah, but not the complete 180 where it becomes too unrealistic and unreasonable. I never had a problem with pronouncing Aaliyah's name, because it's like the singer Aaliyah, right? :)

Good job with this story. I'm sorry I don't have much to say. I like how you didn't drag it out, but at the same time wish that you could've added a little more at the end. Keep up the good writing! I hope to read more by you soon :)

- Alyssa
boredshitless chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
great story, you're a great writer, i dont think i found anything that i didn't like in this story
Princess Mel chapter 16 . 12/22/2007
OMGG i luv this storyy like i've only been on this set a whilee buh OMFG soo cutee...it kinda duz remind me of twiligiht...i do wish you made it a bit longer tho( GREATT JOBB NEHOW
Princess Mel chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
hey i juss readd dis first page cuz like my frend recomended it apparentl it remeinds her of twilight...it shud be this...i do luv ur firstpage its very invigorating and gives great suspense and character to ur storyy...letss keep it goin)
HeartOfTheBarrierSnow chapter 16 . 12/17/2007
really, really, really good! i LOVED every word of it!
atreyu love chapter 16 . 12/8/2007