Reviews for The Pirate One
BlueEmerald4 chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Hey, I really liked this chapter, it explained a lot about Ace's background and why he's on the run. I hope he makes it out with Vince and makes it back to Cal. I wonder when the two of them are going to hook up? Ah well, hope to read more of the story soon.

-Liz
MyNameIsMad chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Wow, you must know a lot about ships. I had no idea what most of that one paragraph meant (much like Ace.) The fact that you know so much about your subject matter makes it that much more enjoyable to read, though, so it's definately not a bad thing.

MyNameIsMad chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Heh, Meech. I like Meech. It seems kind of odd that a pirate captain would have a familiar, but that's just me being picky. Don't pay any attention to that comment.

MyNameIsMad chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Again, Ace is sounding a lot like Wolverine from the X-Men. The claws, the regenerative ability. I'm not saying you should change it, but you might wanna think about tweaking it a bit more, so it's not so blatantly obvious. Aside from that, I still like it!

MyNameIsMad chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Still liking it. You had one little instance where you typed "sloth" and I'm assuming you mean't cloth. But that's a minor detail, and your grammar was perfect except for that one point.

BlueEmerald4 chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
This is great, so now Ace is part of the crew. I wonder what Heru's problem is. Maybe he's jealous because of all the attention he's getting from Cali. I don't know. But I'm just really glad you updated. I have writer's block and reading others' stuff really helps to get rid of it. And this time I don't even get to nag you about giving Cali a guy. *Disappointed sigh.*

Well I hope to read more for the story, I know you're working on more than one at the moment, so I'll try to be patient. If you'd like, I have a new story out that most people seem to like.

-Liz
MyNameIsMad chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I think it's really stupid that someone can't submit more than one signed review on a chapter but...oh well. I like where this is going, and I'm very happy to see that you've continued it. Ace sounds a lot like Wolverine from the X-Men, doesn't he? I'll get to the next chapters later. Need to go to classes now. :'(

MyNameIsMad chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Ah, it's just a summary! This sounds very interesting, and it's got a feral, hyperactive guy in it. Just what I like! I'd like to look at more of this when you get around to posting chapters!