Reviews for Kissing Frogs
RomanticTeen chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
I really loved reading this story! I think the story line progressed a little quickly but I think that's what made it so great. I probably would have liked to see it extended a little like maybe until after spring break but it still turned out great!
badboysarebest chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story! You write great dialogue.
cesiaj chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
honestly, it left a bad taste in the mouth. & no i'm not saying you're a terrible writer, the plot was good actually. you covered teenage drama really well too. the first statement is meant to be a compliment, because you were able to elicit those bitterweet feelings in me. it was all there: the pissed off guy who sleeps with someone else when he can't have who he really wants, partnered with the drama queen who's only waiting for that guy to court her properly, which he never really did (i don't count the flower part & the flirtings & the sex as 'proper' courting). well i guess it's just my issues, because i really hate guys who always go on rebound & sleep with someone else whenever they can't get what they want from their main girl. if that's what you call liking someone really bad, then i don't know what guys like that could do when the one they love disappoints them. & the worst part is, they get forgiven afterwards. sick.

i like fairy tales better with a prince & a princess and all that, but you wrote about two frogs. & you did a pretty damn good story out of it. messy yes, but whether intentional or not, it added up to the whole coming-of-age angstyness (is that a word?) of the plot. even if i didn't like the main characters' characteristics, you were able to maintain these characteristics from start to end. which is why it felt too real... real enough to leave a bad taste in my mouth. & i can't really complain coz that's what a typical highschool's like, & you did a good job portraying it. kind of cliche, but you were able to pull it off. the side stories were good too, & i loved how each supporting character also got enough "airtime" in the story.

i haven't read your other stories yet, but i'd like to read something with more mature characters as well. oh, & beware of typos. they're few, but scattered across the pages. other than that, keep it up. :)

weird review? sorry.
Lullay chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Okay...Where to start ?

I really liked it but some things kind of bothered me.

At first, when I read Roydon' description, I was a bit perplexed. I thought that I had fallen in another vampire/werewolf/fantasycreatures thingy, I don't mind those, I usually love them but I needed a break from fantasy so yeah, I was surprised by the eyes and the teeth.

I could've passed it if it wasn't for when he said they were meant to be together. I think I liked the other explanation, where he said he had faith. Because "meant to be together" was too deep to go along with the story (I think).

Then, there's that part where Amber's mother says that it's ironic that her daughter had sex on the rooftop but you didn't explain, I was kinda curious about it

And also, I felt Amber had way too many insecurities for who she is. I found it unnerving how she kept pushing him away -.-

But well that's my thinking :)

Other than that, I feel that you wrote well ! I absolutely loved that part where the people she hurt tried to get back at her when she was so down, it made me soooooooooo sad for her. What I loved even more was how she got back on her feet, even though hurt, she didn't become just useless ! I loved it !

And also the part where she gets back at Hazel, awesomeness I say !

Thanks for this gooooooooood goooooooooood story !

End of my ranting !
ivygbear01 chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
Thank you for sharing this story with me ! I was a very good touching story ! I hope you have many more storys coming up ...
ivygbear01 chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
This is a very good story and I like where this is going .. I just hope she can just give him a change already lol. Keep up the good job !
saxxhero chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I really really like this story.

It's freakinn beast as hell! 8]
Sky Fish chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm actually going through an awful messy break up right now and this story brought a smile to my face and made me realize some things. Thank you :)
OrangeOwl chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Hey, new reviewer here. (: Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but that doesn't mean I didn't think they were amazing. (: Heck, your story's amazing. (x Well anyway, I wanna review THIS chapter because I think it's the best one yet. (: Well, not best for Amber, but I like this one. It's incredibly sad and it almost made me cry, and it made me hate this Hazel girl and Roydon, but I love him nevertheless. (x
passionqueen chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Good story

at times, it's weirdly bipolar but amber's supposed to be like that

i loved it though

also, great titles of the chapters!
InViSiBlE chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
LOVIN THIS PLEASE MAKE MORE
lovably17 chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
BEST STORY EVER! I love it, awesome job!

soapsnsuds chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
i don't think this is a suitable final chapter but mehn, did you put in some great movie stuff. you made me cry for about three times. i'm just loving it. :D:D:D i love the really dramatic parts. the scene in the bathroom where they were just shouting was the absolute best. i loved how you really created the male character. he's absolutely lovable :D
tisbetterleftgone chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I really liked this story! :) I read it all in a day. Perhaps you should make a sequel; I'm not so satisfied with how it ended. But in the end, it's all up to you (:
Art chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Epiloge! Epiloge! Epiloge! Epiloge!

Omfg awesome story. Amber reminds me of myself lol I would have loved to have read more about her friends there wasnt a whole lot of interaction between them. It was a little bit of a bummer. If you could have included more of her surroundings and the mini relationship between Amber and Cal, I think the story would have benefited more just so Amber sound so crazy for being mad at him. Just a thought :) It was a really good story I would watch out for grammatical errors tho. There were quite a few, but it was still very real-life.

I really did enjoy the story and I'm waiting for an epiloge lol

Art