Reviews for Can't Catch a Shadow
alexatext chapter 17 . 4/29/2006
"Can't Catch a Shadow" is wonderful! It's a very creative idea that was pulled off nicely.
sheryl chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
this was an amazing story. thanks for writing it. i'm glad i somehow dug it out, it's so much better and more satisfying that most of the books I've bought. you've alot of talent as a fantasy writer, hope to see your work published someday. don't stop writing, it's a joy to read )
PW chapter 17 . 11/5/2005
If you published this, I would buy it and be in line to have my book signed. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Kudos.
Mystical-River chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aeesome first chapter...I don't know who's side I'm on. I think the story is interesting though. I like your style of writing. There was one confusing sentence, "These were the 'collars,' the Humans enslaved to the Elves since the day they were born", but that was all I found. Awesome story so far, on to the next chapter...
Junky chapter 17 . 11/4/2003
I agree with Luna's Meow it wouldnt hurt to try publishing it. Its a really good story it would be a shame not to see it in a book.
Rayven chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
exelent. read the whole thing in one day. of course, i couldn't have stopped if i had wanted to. now if only i could write like that... it'd be a lot easier to get people to read what i write... lol
Luna's Meow chapter 16 . 8/15/2003
I've read a lot of stories. I've read a lot of Books. But none as good as this. However considering your story there's two books you might like. Elvenbane and its sequel Elvenblood. You should consider publishing this. It couldn't hurt to try, after all.
Luna's Meow chapter 17 . 8/14/2003
Excellent! You need a sequel! Maybe soemething years in the future...?
Black Rose37 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
woah...i came across today for the first time and so fsr im impressed...and thats saying something...im not easily impressed when it comes to fantsay...im glad to see someone out there coming up with original stuff rather than all the same tired numbers that others are doing...keep up the good work...
Munabi chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Great story, I love story's that mix fantasy with science fiction. Hope you write more like it.
Kenny's Goddess chapter 17 . 3/9/2002
...wow. What an amazing story. Well thought out characters, an interesting and gripping plot, action, drama, adventure, love...jesus! This is one of the best stories I have ever read, and I can say that with all honesty. You have some talent, Lady Rose. And hee, the Air Master from the past has the same name as me-Cassie. ::feels all special:: I'm an air master! Wheee! ::sigh:: I wish. :P Anyway...this was just great! In fact, it was so great I am going to put it on my favorites list as soon as I log in. ) Man! You should write more often. And I think I'll read your Zelda fic tomorrow...if it's anywhere near as good as this one then I know I'll be in for a treat. Cheers!
erin chapter 17 . 3/3/2002
SQUEEEEEE! i was just looken at the other stories you wrote then i saw this one soo i began to read it and i was like O_O holy pickles! lol this story is soooo coolies i love the story line and every thing i am not done reading it yet and iam gald! i love this story boy would i LOVE! to draw them characters um could i? i would need a better discribtion though... wait you haven't seen my art to begin with O.O then that's a good thing so you don see my scary drawings - - well i'll just send you a link to my little elfwood . there i think that should work i hope you like my drawings and i hope i draw them character O_O i want to really bad
Cerulean chapter 17 . 2/27/2002
Just finished, I loved this story! This is one of the finest pieces of writing I've read on (Perhaps the best). I look forward to reading more from you.
aoibhell chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Meh - Too lazy to log in. But you can search for my username if you *really* want to.

Anyway, wow! For once I have found the perfect FanFic... it's got a substantial amount of stuff to read and, what's more, the stuff is *good* stuff. Other then a few word repititions here and there you've done close to a perfect job!

Keep up the good work... and have you thought about getting published?
Cerulean chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Very nice. I've just finished chapter 1, I like it so much, I'm printing out the rest to read. Keep up the excellent work!