Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
EverySilence chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
I think the only thing you need to improve on this story is more decription of how characters look like. I've got Addie's personality down but, I have no idea of how she should look like.
EverySilence chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
I love ur story sooooooo much that I wanna marry it! SERIOUSLY. There are just too many things about her that I absolutely adore to death! And she's freaking entertaining!

The first time I read this I was kinda in shock. I'm like 'Am I really reading this story correctly or...what's happening to me?' I finally caught on that yeah, she is truly a once in a lifetime character!

There are so many things that I love about her...I truly love the fact that 2 of her ex-therapists has standing restraining orders on her, I love that she is in love with Peewee Herman, I love her choice of underwear...I could go on but, u already know her best.

I'm so disappointed that ur stories seemed abandoned! I really love this story as it is and REALLY am hoping that u do finish this one also! Please?
EverySilence chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Freaking hilarious! I love her Adonis! That is just too awesome! I love the way she takes shortcuts! Very Sassy of her! I find her character absolutely charming!
subtly.obvious chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
oh man. i should have read the last chapter first. now ill have to reread from the beggining.

also, im sorry. your reviews were such a wonderfully awesome number

(123) and i have now made them a not so awesome number (

126)

oh well.
subtly.obvious chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Dear Freak In Spandex That Just Stole My Flamingo,

You don't know me, but I sit on a tree branch outside your window, flapping my arms like a bird. Someday I hope to fly, and when I can fly I'm going to swoop down into your window and steal every left shoe. Why? Because I can.

(Insert evil cackle) Sincerely,

El Chupacabra

Haha i love the rebel lessons. pretty darn awesome, i must say. i tried doing the walk just now. fail it was. maybe im not fit for it. :p
subtly.obvious chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
haha i love this story. its really fun. but im also kind of getting really confused with the names and the relations. and how old is uncle robbie? and is she just hanging out with the teachers cuz she's her or cuz of robbie? and i dint exactly get the janitors closet leading to a whole bunch of rooms thing. is it like a teachers lounge or a secret teacher place she happens to know about?

But these not knowings are minor setbacks.

If i pretend i understand what i dont its pretty good :)

although i would appreciate a short summary of the complicated stuff.
Dwindling Fire chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
LOL omg I memba this story, but I can't member if I finished reading it! anywho, ONWARDS!
Dwindling Fire chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
LOL i like it, but its kinda wierd. and there are all these random characters without a proper intro..personal opinion that is. like it though!
Regin chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Brillie G chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
wow...u are quite a random person arent u?...well it's prtty gud...in a weird..i can barely understand wat's going on kinda way
Perfectly Mythical chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
COOL, I have to read more of this. SO hilarious
It was me chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
Um, yeah.
No one cares chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
Oh, okay, I do. But other than me...

And yes, the fire story did give me a bit of a chuckle. Ha ha. See?

I thought this was going to be another one of those gay 'oh no my story was plagerised, and because I think I'm better than all of you - even though I can't write for shit but I have cliched high-school plots - I'm going to take them down because one day I'm going to get published and get famous'. NEWS FLASH, people: it is highly doubtful that even ONE of you is going to get published, and certainly not with the majority of what is essentially SHIT posted on this site.

Yeah. You might've guessed, but those are really pissing me off. Especially the stories with that are so bad they're shocking, and then they don't even have the decency to get a lot of reviews so they can pretend they're important, but they still think that they are and that people will actually care if they get all outraged and take their stories off the site. GOOD RIDDANCE!
MissesGrey chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
I absolutely love your story!

I especially love all your characters; they are so believable and relatable.

For example Fielding’s relationship with Adelaide. In so many other stories people have a tendency to make the older brother over protective about everything, some kind of saint that never slags off the sister for fun, as someone with an older brother I find it really hard to accept that!

I even find Adelaide really easy to relate too, which is kinda disturbing.

Btw I first read this story about a year ago; sorry it's taken me so long to review!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
FINALLY! IT ONLY TOOK ME ABOUT FIVE FRICKEN HOURS TO FIND A CHAPTER I HADNT REVIEWED YET SO SO I COULD REVIEW!

Point is, mate, take that fucking thing off 'signed'. It's really, really annoying.

Coupla points: One) don't take any notice of the copious amounts of typos in here, we just got a new keyboard that I HATE because it's too springy and the shift button is like half the size it used to be so \i kepp pressing the slash button.

Two) for the last time, rain coat is not my other account, although i admit we do have similiar styles. if you want ill get some evidence... hm. okay. i got it. for one, hers says that shes old enough to drink and drive whereas i have a couple of months until i can do that too. and also the whole 'bushfire' thing, i think the one that she was in was in churchill/dargo, whereas the one that is currently covering out house with smoke is the kinglake/murrindindi. not that you care that we're about to be burnt down, but whatever.

um, oh yeah, crit. well, was a lil bit annoyed by your zealous over-use of adjectives, to be honest. other than that, great. although it still doesnt seem like a cliche just yet, but you know... the whole 'spanish' cliche, maybe...?

anyway. i have to go to work now. fun, seeing nobody comes in at all in the middle fo the frickin day except for bums. not the point. anyway, the thingy majiggy was good, k?
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »