Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
Duuude chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
So I'm pretty much in love with Adelaide at the moment. I guess I'm now batting for the other team... or just for Adelaide since she's so awesome.

I'm like totally in like love with her.

You are awesome. And the Forrester's Guide thingies are always a laugh. I would so buy a guide like that and I don't buy books much. I love the characters. They're all so unique, even Beefy Chuck.

I think the teachers are awesome. And her grandfather is the best, hands down. He beats everyone. And that Catch scene was totally hilarious. I especially liked how her grandparents didn't say anything to see how she'd deal with it.

In conclusion, I wish I lived where Adelaide lived.

So I have a proposal for Adelaide and I'd very much like it if you passed it on.

"Will you marry me?"

If you wanted to join in, I wouldn't mind polygamy. *winkwink*

merci pour la magnifique histoire. (you always use spanish, let's see you decipher some french... it probably doesn't make sense much.)

update soon. i'll be waiting with bated breath.
Duuude chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This is great! I love the main character already! She's awesome. Ahahaha. She's so funny, really. I swear I'd love to be her friend. A laugh and a half, I tell you.

XD

I probably sounded like an old lady.

Anyway. I don't think you used the "If looks could kill, my profession would be staring," line properly.

Because doesn't that mean Josephine wants to kill the guy she previously called hot?

I tried looking at the sentence in different ways if it could still fit somehow, but no dice.

Well, I'm going to read the rest now. Since this is so interesting! )
Cassie chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
My God you are a writing Genius!, please update
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
I'm terrible at reviewing, but I'll say this:

Nice.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
DUDETTE DUDETTE! Man can you believe i forgot about this sorry. I stopped reading fiction press for ages being busy with life and i remembered this story today and spent hours trying to find it! (I couldn't remember the name. And then to realize that you haven't updated in like a year, come on kit kat thats just not cool. This is a an awesome story, so freaking funny, you simply must finish it! Or post an equally funny story.

Hope to see more soon!
Hirosikata chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I'm really liking the story so far. It's interesting and fun. However, I did spot one (Possible? I can't really tell yet with the character), and that's the whole riding elephants/circus thing, because in the previous chapter you said that she was afraid of animals. Anyway. Other than that, great story!
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
HA HA this story has been great so far

and i know you said that Adelaide's not disabled but with her short attention span and eccentricity her thinking reminds me of that of a ten year old! its so awesome though!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Huh. I honestly don't doubt for a second that those caffiene mints are full of caffiene. (That is a really annoying word to write. Mostly because I think I'm spelling it wrong. Caffiene. Caffeine. Hmm.)

So, what, you think I'm your bitch or something? Think you can just IGNORE me for months and then ABUSE ME? Oh, ew... just... no. Disregard that sentence completely. I'd delete it but I'm too lazy.

Anyway, if you must know, I am writing something. 50,177 words so far of something. All of which is unposted and won't be posted on an account that you know of... ha!

Not entirely sure what you meant about the 'just for you' bit. Whether that was an insinuation that the character was based on me... in which case, that's not entirely nice of you. Or at least it wouldn't be if I could still remember what you wrote.

You have ten days left of school. Big deal. Have fun out in the real world, won't you. Paying your own college fees. I've still got something like... I dunno. About 450, maybe. Of course this would be less if I was in school in America, but even so, I don't have to pay for my school fees yet!

Although I am trying to change out of Lit, mostly because I haven't got a clue of what we're doing - I just bullshit my way through all our sacs - and also, we have to present a monologue in front of the class. And not just any monologue. A monologue from the point of view of a character from Jane Eyre. Can you BELIEVE that? What the fuck do you write for that? 'Oh yes, Mr Rochester, you do look dashing with those third degree burns covering your body!'? Not to mention the people in my class are all pretencious arseholes.

Anyway. Write something. Post it. That way I can spam it instead of this from now on.
XxFallenxX chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
I LOVE THIS.

I LOVE YOU.

w00t!
Missus Finkle chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Update soon !

Missus Finkle xx
Lady Katreina chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the other 12 chapters but... but it's 1.22 in the morning and ... and I liked your story too much to stop! (wails)

Thank you for creating this story! Mua ha ha ha!
insert something witty chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh, okay. I see how it is. Just go and DISAPPEAR OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH why don't you! (Ooh, I spelt disappear right. yay.)

So, I was just making sure you're NOT DEAD or something. And these caps are very STRESS RELIVING right now. Buttons... what would we do WITHOUT THEM?

Well. I hope you're having fun in your new found life, while I sit here wallowing... so, so lonely...

Hehehe. Bet THAT made you feel guilty! Lying is useful for everything.

Oh yeah, and BEFORE I GO, you'd better have given me my first preference. Or I'll be MAD.
please enter your name chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
So yeah, I forgot to say happy birthday. Not that I forgot your BIRTHDAY, I just forgot to say it. So here it is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

you old knob. but I guess 18 really isnt all that important in america, because its not like you can suddenly do anything. except maybe vote, but you dont have to vote anyway.

anyway, hope you got good presents coz youre getting nada from me mister! okay, so i might write the fireworks thing and pretend i wrote it for you, but im feeling kinda lazy right now...

actually, i am so lazy i dont even have any ideas for anything to write. AT ALL.

so yeah, i'd better go and attempt my math homework... we wouldnt want me FAILING, would we? then my life would be ruined. i'd never get a job, i'd have to become a bum and eat garbage, all for failing a year of maths back in high school. sigh.
Hobag chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Okay, so now I like, totally, like, feel left out of your life, like.

There still seems to be too many Camerons, and this Layton dude popped out of nowhere. It's like missing a few crucial eposodes of a tv show and then you can't figure out what's happening. Goddamnit, I hate it when that happens! Especially when I'm not home to tape it and my family won't tape it for me.

And wadda ya mean I should continue it? Did you not see the words 'IN CONCLUSION'? Sorry, luv, it's aone-time deal. All tied up. Wrapped up. Eaten. (I'm trying to think of finished metaphors here.)

You don't miss Zeb. You never got to see him. And he's going to take a bit of work, because their whole story needs a re-work. Or, you know, that other word for re-work. That I can't remember. So he might not be coming for a while. But you know what? I think I'm going to do that werewolf story, even if YOU'RE not. Cept I'll put it on my other account and it shall be my Supernatural Thingy Account. Yeah.

You know, if I didn't already know you were weird, I might have been mildly disturbed by all those sadistic deaths. As it is, I hope no poor soul ever gets the urge to read my reviews, because their mind may not come out of it unscathed.

Heh, wouldn't you feel bad if I WAS fat? Speaking of that, I really want to go see hairspray. But mum won't let me because... yeah, I dunno why. Like another ten dollars is really gonna make a difference. And then when I come back from japan, no one'll wanna see it with me, because no one wants to see it know. Well, Chey might, but I'll probably be sick to death of her and won't want to spend another couple of hours in her company voluntarily.

Uh, yeah, I couldn't come on today coz i have this lil tiny thing called SCHOOL. Yeah, apparently you're asleep while I'm at school. Or you would be if you ever slept. Freak. No, wait, you wouldn't... Ehh. Maths is stupid. Like your face.

I don't think Avalon's ever gonna get an update. I'd delete the prologue for it but I really like it so I don't wanna. I just don't like the thought of writing a chapter for it.

Five. Days.

Oh god, I got my report back. It was shit. I even got two requests for parent/teacher interviews, which really only happsn if you're a feral in danger of failing the class. I mean, they were only for psych and japanese, which are STUPID classes anyway, but still. It's not my fault psychology is as boring as all hell. Who CARES about the middle lobe and the weener lobe and the whatever-other-lobe? Not me.

And I finished my media movie today. I mean, it's got justin timberlake playing in the background, but because it's a horror movie it works. The only scary part of it is my face, actually. It's kind of alarming how much fun it was to run around the school with a butcher's knife in hand...

I'm bored. In case you couldn't tell. I have nothing to do (with multple os). I mean, I could always go work on Planet Zeb... nah.

Huh.
Cold Starfire chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
This is one of the craziest stories I have ever read. Adelaide is even crazier than Janie from Hiring a Awesomeness abounds!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »