Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
Society of Rebel Relations? Nice. But wait... isn't the whole point to *not* sterotype? Anyways, nice job. Hm. I wonder if I'm on my way to being a rebel yet... Lol. And now I can't think of anything else to say, partly because I'm tired but mostly because I'm actually a really boring person. Update again soon! :D
nollie chapter 11 . 3/23/2007

jammi chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
Your story has been Recommended and Reviewed in the following

Livejournal community:

Good Job! :)

I was too lazy to actually post that when I did it but hey there's more love. And another reason to update quickly, teehee

hahaha, of course you're good enough! except your characters even though they are mighty insane are hot, and since they're all pretty mad makes you wonder about you, but we still love you!

And your pamphlets and the regular chapters read as if they're done by two totally different people. I love that, the pamphlet is so professional and real and sane/normal, if, teaching someone how to rebel could be considered normal, while the rest isn't. But that's a good thing.

goodluck with school and the story. I hate it when multiple plot lines show up and you can't decide on one.
sun through the rain chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Wow, I'm totally loving your story!

I'm sitting here laughing my * off! Hysterical!

Hope you update soon!
atreyu love chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
nice :D
atreyu love chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
haha, omg XD lol the jockstraps of all the players? how?
Nikki the Hypie chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Dammit! I didn't get to finish what I started to say in Chapter 10's Review, which was: OVERALL, fantastic job. Again. I'm curious about Grandma Maud - is she or isn't she really Adelaide's grandma? And it's so fun that Adelaide lives in a half-delusional state of mind - but I'm wondering if she's deeper than that and just hiding it since some depth is revealed in her thoughts when parents get involved. There's a lot of gibberish to wad through (fun gibberish to read nevertheless) but the depth is there. Then again, maybe I'm just too fond of complicated characters that I can't help complicating yours (forgive me?).

And by the way, the way you write the pamphlet chapters - that really is flawless. I feel like I could print out just the pamphlet and sell it - not that I would (I'd rather not get sued, broke as I already am) - because it's like one of those bogus magazine quizes like "How Good Of A Kisser Are You? Answer These Ten Questions, Which Will Help You Find Your Soul Mate". I LOVE those quizes (I'm an addict, what can I say?)!

Terrific work. I'll keep reading...
Nikki the Hypie chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
The pterodactyl from Pee Wee's Playhouse - one of the characters. I forget its name. Yeah, I actually do watch that show... well I haven't lately, but I did up 'til I was nine and they took it off the air (When Pee Wee starred as a big drug-addict/cocaine dealer in the movie "Blow," it didn't go-over so well with ABC Family... which explains why it's played on Cartoon Network late week-nights nowadays). I used to think the gay jogger guy was hot. 'Til I figured out he's gay (and even then, he's still one SPICY lad!).

I don't know whether or not to like Pace. And are all the athletic names intentional? (Dumb question; of course they are, but I just wanted to say something to prove I'd noticed because I'm just THAT perceptive - and nice touch, by the way, since there's so much athletics (read: football/jocks) involved. Very creative - or maybe so uncreative that it's creative, if you know what I mean... Very clever, in other words).

So were you bored or just plained pissed while writing this chapter? So much violence/aggression, I might expect you to be pissed, but then I don't know you; maybe your aggression always shows in your writing.

Maybe I should wait longer after Psychology class to write reviews...
pennels29 chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
i love it ! plz update soon
chic rebel chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
YEAH an update. fabulous. :D, i wonder what track and the rest of cambridge wants with adeline besides the fact that she's part of the bet. update soon. and fish hooks as adeline describes are they earrings?
nollie chapter 10 . 2/10/2007

really good stories

if the authors blackmail

us poor innocent readers
jammi chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
I'm glad you're going to keep writing this story I really and truly love it, Adelaide is hilarious. And thanks for clearing up the whole grandparents thing as well as her age.

Please update soon, I know how it feels to feel iffy about a story but I really j'adore this one. And your chapters always end on such great notes. All very cliff-hangy though which sucks but at the same time it's good.
Nikki the Hypie chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
i've been keeping track with this story and i've gotta say now that i love it! the characters, while not totally believable, are entertaining. VERY entertaining. adelaide is completely whacked, but in a good way (if whacked can be used as a positive adverb) and peewee herman is definitely a rapist. but the pterodactyl definitely has my vote as the one he's getting it on with - i forget the old dinosaur's name, but there's something about its voice that screams "VICTIM HERE! HELP ME!" don't you agree? as for grammar, punctuation, vocabulary and etc., i'm not much of a stickler for it and haven't really been looking; even if i had been, i haven't spotted anything spectacular yet that demands my attention. anywho, in closing, i've just got to say that finding this story really cheered me up. i was have a bad week, feeling out of sorts, and then i stumbled upon this story in another FP author's favorites' list and can't help myself. i love it!
Once upon a smile chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
How are you running out or reading material! I was grounded for 19 days without internet for petty parent reasons and I have 250 email alerts. the characters are fab! It's hard to make a mental but totally lovable character work but you got it perfect.
NOLLIE chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
LOL

I THOUGHT U HAD WRITTEN "OMG I'M NOT GOING TO WIRTE THIS STORY IF U DONT REVIEW. AND OF COURSE SINCEI LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH I WAS AOBUT TO PRESS THE REVIEW BUTTON AND THEN I RE READ IT AND REALIZED I HAD MISREAD IT AND SO I JUST DECIDED TO TELL U

WOW U JUST SPENT HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES U TO READ THIS READING THIS PIECE OF CRAP REVIEW AND NOT SUM ONE ELSE'S SUPER DOOPER FANTABULOUS ONE
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »