Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
Simple Thoughts chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Another hilarious chapter. Keep up the good work and update soon!
chic rebel chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
hehe, yeah an update. i always enjoy these pamplets things, but i hope you come out with the real chapter soon!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
And it's another S word! Not that I figured that out until you pointed it out... Eh, minor detail.

I don't think I would be very good at sleuthing like a rebel. 3/4 of the time I'm off in my own little world so I'm really not th emost observational person in the world... Hehehe. :D
jammi chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
haha, I love Adelaide, this was a good chapter I like it. And what's with the guy's names? I thought I was just being weird but they're like Catch, Base, Pitch, League. It finally hit me when you mentioned baseball.

There were some spelling mistakes, well, I think it's a spelling mistake (aphrodite instead of aphrodisac, but on second thought it matches with the greek references you used before) and missing words.

I agree about the new fp, I wanted some of the features from fanfic like story alert and being able to see who favourited your story but I don't like the actual layout. Great job, update soon )
justcallmebubba chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Who's Catch? He's on the football team right? have you mentioned him before? The show off btwn the 2 coaches should be interesting. Can't wait to read it D
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Muahahahaha... Hobag. Nobody gets that word nowadays. The last time I called someone a hobag, I had to explain what it meant. It kinda took the edge off the insult a tad...

Anyways, sorry I haven't replied to your message yet. This is the first time my internet's been working properly for... ages. I've actually written the whole email like four times, but every single time the internet cuts out or the computer freezes. I tried kicking it, but it didn't really help...

Great chapter, update again soon! I will get back to you... eventually... :D
FuzzyPurpleWatermelons chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
"I felt like I was the murder victim in some sick horror movie with Hershey syrup as the fake blood." does the clue have to do with that sentence or possibly this one, "Grandpa Henry really was going to murder a son, and I’d be a witness. I only hoped Sabina was there to watch the blood shed."

Honestly though I had no clue what you were talking about when you said clues about Bleeding is an art so I just looked for things related to blood. Oh well.

Very funny chapter, however it was almost like you took away Adelaide's sarcastic comebacks. I mean what I perceived in the previous chapters was that she was sarcastic and witty and didn't care for physical contact unless it was some weird super hero that cleans toxic waste or a really old guy in a snazzy sweater. Remember to keep your characters personalities on one track :]

I did truly like this chapter though. Not as long as the previous one but it was funny non-the-less. Oh, and thank you for clearing up the charater confusion for me. It was a big help :]
I-love-bananas chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
I thought that was a very good chapter and like it alot. don't worry about not sending it to me first
Simple Thoughts chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
i love this story. I was cracking up, and got a few strange looks from my family. I blame the the bruise i probably got from the shoe my brother threw at me on you. Keep up the good work and update soon!
chic rebel chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
murder a son? is that a clue? i doubt it but i want the preview to the next chapter! :D, update soon. i like this chapter and cambridge on the farm too! im excited! UPDATE!
Birds and Boats chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
stellar stories, doll, simply stellar. i notice that you like to name your man characters after athletic stuff, amusing.
jammi chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
hahahaha, if any of the other chapters are like this I will adore them. Man, awesome story so far and I love this line:

"“Idiots have a death wish,” I said under my breath. They were constantly testing their luck. It’s not like they were Buddha."

hahahaha, it's not even in your face funny just the fact that she says things like that like it's a fact.
FuzzyPurpleWatermelons chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Ha Ha, this whole thing cracks me up. At first I thought that Adelaide was a little kid, with the dora panties and all, but then I thought that I still ocasionally wear my cute barbie ones when it's laundry day. And then I thought she was a boy because you said her uncle showed her his "Nudie Box" usually gils don't get to see that but then again, she isn't a normal girl, right :] Anyways, some parts were confusing, like at first I thought that Fielding had no reationt o her whatsoever and he was just somefootball plyer close to her family and Pitch was like her cousin or something.

By the way, I'm still a little lost, so Fielding is her brother, Board is her cousin, Pissy Prissy is Pitch's sister and who is Pitch agin? Oh yeah, when Track sai that "Yo ddn't care when I was plowing your sister" he was speakig to Board, right? And you don't have to worry about yor story not making sense, It's simply really early right now and I'm suffering through bouts of insomnia, do excuse my horrible spelling this time :] I'm too lazy to re-read and correct my mistake :P

Anyways, please clear this up for me if not I'll ind out somehow. Oh, and I love the "Is rebeling right for you" pamphlet, I showed that part to my friends and they wouldn't stop laughing for weeks because they found out there actually ARE things like that in the worl :]

Great job, can't wait fot the update
toxic-noodle725 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
dude ur forrester's guidelines are fuckin hilarious! it sounds so professional and real, if this wasnt an online story, i wouldve thought it really did exist. hm, i wonder if i can saunter like a rebel...ah well until next time! update quickly!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Woo! Update!

Yeah, I'll co author something with you, although you might find it a bit dubious as I haven't actually posted anything on FictionPress. I have posted on FanFiction... my link is on my profile, if you're interested. (I mean, it would totally suck writing something with someone who can't spell to save their life.) Although I do suggest checking out In Cold Blood... most of my other stories aren't worth mentioning...

Anyway. Onto the actualy review. By the way, before I forget, I like the idea of the booklet thingy. It's very original. Anyways, good job, hope you update soon! :D
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »