Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
chic rebel chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
yeah! an update! hope the next one is coming soon. how do you come up with the things in the guide? :D, i also like the copy and paste review thingy. hehehehe. update soon please!
I-love-bananas chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
loved this chapter, i feel so special now i'm going to go do a happy dance now
justcallmebubba chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
YAY! you updated! Don't get me wrong, I love the quide, but I can't wait for the story to come back. update soon!D
I-love-bananas chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
I love your story, but i was wondering about two things. In chaperter four Track talks about Adelaide in bed. Then Court tells him this is Adelaide Walker. I'm wondering why he reacted like that. Has her reputation for crazyness spread or what? I was also wondering why Track would accept that deal with Fielding.

BTW interesting character names
TopazOwl chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
I swear on my odd colletcion of emo things that I fell out of my chair at least ten times while reading this chapter. I've officially decided I need to superglue my butt to the chair whenever you update, because I always end up on the floor laughing.

This was a spectacular update, full of the usual insanity that leads me to wondering if I'm actually normal. Anyways...

. .

Update soon! Good luck with finals and such!
justcallmebubba chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
I love this story! It's the most original one I've read in a while. The guide parts are so funny, I'm currently trying to get rid of my foot odor problem, but after that I'll perfect my smirk. I think you should write a chapter on how to perfect the one eyebrow raise. I hope you post the next chapter soon,but don't worry I totally get it if you are too busy with the SAT's. I just took mine again this weekend, ugh, thank god it was my last time taking it! D no more SAT's for me!

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Bubba
Adora Bell chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
God, gambling is so fun! It's totaly the best thing to do in the janitor's closet. I love your characters. Thank's for updating. Will patiently wait for the next chappie seeing as I totaly understand the evils of school. Your loyal reader,

-Kat
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Hey. I was a bit confuzzled with this chapter, but I'll just go along with it anyway... Lol I can't remember who's who because all the guys have names that are like the same... Track and Pace and Pitch. Hey... I just realised... Fielding isn't his REAL name, is it? I hope not. That would just be kinda weird. Anyways, good job, update soon! :D
channingcaughtfire chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
I don'r quite understand the bet. Why would Track want Adelaide?
Mira61 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
this is so good!
Midnight Owl chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
FANTASTIC. I'll admit, I don't understand a lot of Adelaide's crazy thought processes, they go straight over my head, but I did procrastinate and instead of studying for my double quiz in history i was sitting here reading your story. :)

It's a shame there won't be any updates for a while, but it was good of you to leave the story on a fairly solid note when you went away for a while. I love your character development, though I have to admit that I get pretty confused about which character is which. Thus far I've confused Pitch, Fielding, and even Track. Maybe that's just me, but it seems like Adelaide is the most fleshed out and the male characters havent yet... come into themselves?

Anyways, lovely job.
chic rebel chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
omg, not until the earliest late december? im going to crazy without updates! I was wondering, why does track even wants adelaide? and why does all the brothers like adelaide's cousin aren't protective of their sisters but of adelaide? i hope you do well on your exams things. maybe if you can update soon? :D
I-love-bananas chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
I love your story, but the ending of this chapter was kind of hard to understand
Aneedegorarose chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
GREAT job, Update soon
Midnight Owl chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
love it already!

i hope you'll update again soon.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »