Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
eversogently chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
i have no idea what this is or how i managed to stumble upon it, but it's great, it truely is. keep writing, i can't even imagine what you're going to come up with next.
n-Iceness chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
This story seems interesting. You're main character is absolutely wacked, I love her! do update soon!
caleum chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
Good job, update soon

yes i really do like the way you include the handbook in with your story. the handbook/leaflet/pamphlet is very entertaining and imaginative. I honestly can't wait to read more and get that big cookie of a chapter. i agree. SCREW THE GOD DAMN DOG!cookies are much better.
howfreakingflash chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
Your story is really creative. I like the tone of it!
chic rebel chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
lol, i love this. she's so odd and different that it makes this story much more interesting. i hope you update soon, cause i adore it!
Professor Dazzle chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
Hi! Uhm...I suck at reviewing...uhm...

Your story is really good. It's funny.

Real funny.

uhm...

update soon!

Luffs,

Emika

p.s.s.s.s.-i really suck. at reviewing.
me.duh chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
awesomeness!
Adora Bell chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
I prefer screwing goats, dogs are too hairy or small. The chapters were great. It's hillareous what our main heroine gets up to and the poor things that happen to her in conjunctionwith sports.

-Kat
heeeey chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
funny. main character is psyco. its cute.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Hey, just found your story today, and it's looking good so far. Your main character sounds pretty crazy- in a good way, of course. Lol. One thing, though: I thought she didn't have any friends? It sounds like her and Pitch are friends, though. I mean, no way in hell would I run laps for ANYONE. Actually, no way in hell I'd run them at all, come to think of it. Anyways, update when you can! :D
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Great story! It really is a hoot...it's nothing like what I've read before. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Caleum chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
oh such goodness. BOKE NOSE! BROKE NOSE! yeah, excitable aren't I. well i love Adelaide. She's so easy to relate to. Good work. Evil tenis people should be eaten by a giant killer squirrel. as with Sabrina. GR!
invisible.writer chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Actually, I found this one very entertaining, though it does have some grammar errors and such. Love all the antics and Adelaide's new acquaintance with Track and Court (both interesting names by the way). Please continue - I love this story.
Lady in Disguise chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
This is hilarious! I love it!
justcallmebubba chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
interesting story, I especially love the sections out of the rebel pamphlet.I'll be waiting for the next chapter!D
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »