Reviews for Forrester's Fool Proof Guide To Teenage Rebellion
InsaneRomantic chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Woot! I smell like a rebel!

Ignore whatever the hell the unsigned reviewer said. If they actually meant anything by the review, they would have actually signed in, or had an account.

Anyways, I do agree, the second chapter is confusing, otherwise both the 1st and 3rd are perfect! Here's a tip, 'cause one of my teachers mentioned this to me once, try not to type before you think. Gradually write out the chapter.

Loved the jockstrap part.

Question: If the main character a little slow? Just wondering!

Can't wait for more!
invisible.writer chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Where are you getting this? If this is a real pamphlet, I seriously want one; it's genius.
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Basically, I don't know what the hell is going on.

Try fixing it up so your story at least makes sense.

The random humor gets old really fast by the way.

Other than that, it has potential...

Sound harsh? Sorry, but I had to be honest...
Lindy chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Damn Fictionpress. D; Cut off HALF-OF-MY-REVIEW-AND-IT-JUST-HAD-TO-BE-THE-IMPORTANT-PART-OF-THE-MESSAGE-THAT-I-USED-A-THESAURUS-ON-HUH?

I'm very angry about this. So angry that I think I just might right FictionPress a very angry letter, telling them just how angry I am with them. -_-;

It's a good thing I was so smart so as to think of the future and reserve this second review to explain myself and redeem so points. Of course. Yes. ;]

To cut a long review short, Iloveyourstoryhavemybabies.
Lindy chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
To be completely honest, I don't really get this story.

Ah, you may be thinking.."This girl talks with the wizened thinking of a person who has read all the chapters, there being two." And, not to lie because lying is bad for your physical health, I will confide in you that I have read both chapters already. I just thought it'd look smart if I reviewed chapter one first because...ya know, it's chapter one. o.O;

Ohwai. Back to the point. Hut hut. [
Right or Ryn chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
okay this is the most random thing I think I've ever read... I love it.
Once upon a smile chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Wow! Real Entertaining.. loved the first chapter, good start and the characters are really cool.
rocky19 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
this is great, funny.(not that i understand what your talking bout when you talk about football) oh and this might sound stupid, but wats a jockstrap? ive always wondered
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
he he, i dunno, but i would like to see how she manages this.

you know, i tried the whole rebellion thing too- procrastinating/not doing homework and such even though i've always been a good student. no one noticed even after my grades slid from As and Bs to Cs and Ds. T_T i don't think anyone cares about me. lol.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9