Reviews for Ella
MarvellousMarvin chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
i really like this piece. i love its personalness, and i actually like the way that it is vague, so that it allows meaning for different people. its really great!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I like it.

The first verse is so graphic but it sets the whole feel for the poem it also sets the scene - good.

The fact that it is kind of vague is what i like best about this poem. There is nothing dragging you away from the angst and tragedy of this piece, nothing forcing you to see just one aspect, if you spelt it out to us, there would be no mystery to it. It helps us to come up with our own conclusions and allows us to relate this to our own life!

Well done, i really enjoyed this!

Lotsa Love

AC
bitterlyysweetchoco chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love the last line. It's brilliant.

The rest of it I didn't really know what it was about. It wasn't really vague in a good way either.

Yep...I reread it...still no clue even though I have like, three or so ideas what it COULD be

some stanzas had one topic (so it seems to me) and others had different...
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love the third and fourth stanzas - the imagery and lines are wonderful. Great work!

Susurrus
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I quite liked this, especially "cry until you can fixate, but feel nothing," and "you wanted to be drowned by white." Beautiful.
Pretty Peaceful chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
thankyou so much for your review! i like this poem but im not so sure what it's about... it's quite dark, isn't it... you're obviously quite a skiled writer. well done. peace and love from holly.
L. Cybert chapter 1 . 9/24/2006