Reviews for Cruising Green Waters
gulistala chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
I don't understand- why did she run away from Ilaec s crown prince, what was so utterlyhorrible that she ran away?
BANANANANANANA chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
I love this story! Thank you for writing it! You did amazing!
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
This actually had plot. Like...genuine plot. I'm surprised and happy at the same time. This was truly an amazing piece of writing. I loved it.
Chocorange888 chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
Admittedly I was rather confused through out much of the story, but it was a very enjoyable read. Thank you.
kristi chapter 19 . 7/31/2009
i'm really sorry to say that your story was a huge dissapointment. i expected to learn more of moira's past within the last chapters yet you left the readers completely clueless as to why the crown prince was so horrible. i understand you mentioned something about him murdering her friends, but you never went into the details. what lead him into doing this? and what about the prince's advisor? who made the magical balls, you never really explained his role either. unfortunately this story that had a lot of potential just didn't play out to be as good as it could've been. there was really no romance at all and moira's past was left as a huge question mark. the character's at times did things that seemed irrational, i understand moira was supposed to be everyone's "hero" but what training did she recieve that made her so skilled? your story in reality just turned out to be one giant question mark. next time i think you should try to make sure all the questions are answered. details are extremely important. sorry for the harsh review but i honestly hope this helps out for future stories
Ruby Sue chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I wish they would have kissed at least once, there wasn't enough romance to be classified under the romance section. You're a very good author and this story had a brilliant plot, but there was barely any romance. Also you never revealed what really happened to Moira. It would have been less confusing if at the end she finally told someone, it was hard to gather what happened from the clues you left us.
Cosmopolitan Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I just finished reading your story and loved it! I had hoped we'd see a happy ending for Serena and Naraeus, but it's ok!
Evanescent.Sight chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great Story! definate must read on fictionpress
cauldron.full.of.wicked chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
Hello

I must say I really enjoyed the story. There were some grammatical/spelling mistakes and such, but overall it was bearable. I also realized I'm not missing some mysteries that were left unrevealed :) All in all, this was a nice read :D

And the ending, it was just fine. Of course they would not wed, otherwise the whole thing would kind of have lost the point. It would mean Moira's character had all of a sudden changed, if she did what she was against from the very beginning.

Another thing.. if it is ok with you, Cruising Green Waters has been added to the Ultimate Storylist website which is there to promote good stories and talented authors :) [theultimatestorylist . co . uk]

~ Sonja
pyro004 chapter 19 . 5/14/2008
Hey, so I just got done reading your story, and it was really good. There are a few places that you could improve on though to make it a truly outstanding piece. Or at least to think about as you continue writing. First of all, you're really quite vague with certain aspects of the story, most notably, many of the settings in the story as well as the history of the characters. At the end of the story I still didn't know why Moira was running. This is something that really needs to be explained as it is a central point to the reader. Also I was confused as to where this story was taking place. What time period? You make it sound like it's happening in ancient Greece because of all the references to Gods and stuff, but then they have guns. Descriptions of Poseidin were very lacking and I had a hard time understanding exactly what the place was.

On a final note, watch the characters actions and personality. It's confusing when you describe them one way, and then have the do something that is completely out of character.

On the brighter side though, it was a great story! I'm not trying to sound mean at all, but just hopefully giving you some constructive feedback so you can make your stories better in the future!
Kathleen Moon chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
fantastic story...I was spellbound...I was hoping they would get married, but dancing is just a start!
abc123 chewy chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
the story was good, there were some iffy parts that didn't make sense at all, but the rest was good.

and i think the ending sucked.

personally.

but, i just wanted them to get MARIED.
Shayla chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
I have to say that this is an amazing story. It's so good, and I love all of the wonderful descriptions, characters, and MORE! I love it all! lol, i think that it is a great story, and if i wasn't so lazy, i would log in and add you to my favorites. Maybe I will right now, before I forget. Great story!:)

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall
weirdogirll chapter 20 . 6/10/2007
This is a very good story. I love the independent heroine of the story as well. However, I'm left to ponder about Moria's past, such as the involvment of HE. I think that you should expand on that, and there are a few grammer mistakes here and there, but that's okay.

Great story!
CrimsonSentry chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Ha! I'm loving it! First it's romantic and all so cute, then its all action. I hope you've got more stories, cause i'm gonna need something good to read after i finish this story all tonight
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »