Reviews for Crafted of Loneliness
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I like this. It's sad, and beautifully written. Nice job.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Melancholic, with beautiful word choices. I particularly liked the lines "Loneliness, it seems, has forgotten them there." and "Close your eyes and so many gazes overlook your heart." Well done, well said.
invizygirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
your description is incredible. you have eloquent writing. great work.
weatherbeaten chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
nice...very nice. and thanky for the review.
mostly water chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
The first line is fascination. Pulls you in with a shudder. And loneliness! Heaven. Don't get me started on loneliness. I also like "I realize I was crafted from dissasociation" - the use of the verb "crafted" is very pretty here - adds to the deep seated loneliness you have running through the poem by adding an almost alien, inhuman aspect to the narrator. I confess the poem confused me a little, but I loved the way it was written - the contradiction of geometrical and patterns with nature & story telling.
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
You've captured the feeling quite well. And I love, love, love the last line. It's the kind of thing I wish I could've come up with. Very nice work.
Kacey07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Thankyou for your review, and I was only introducing the story. Didn't I write the conflict? The fact that she didn't want to have a prince, she wanted a nice, sweet man. Hello? Weren't you paying attention to that? Thankyou for your help.
Cognoscente chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hey love, it's me. Awesome poem, as always. Your articulacy never fails to envoke envy in me. Damn smart people. It would be twenty times better if you changed 'prism' to 'prisma' though. lmao

Overall, beautiful piece. Keep up the random writing!