Reviews for Autumn is Crawling In
MadamWriterGal chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really like the image of autumn crawling in. It was the perfect reoccurring line to use in the poem. Good job!
ignominy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i like how you go the whole way through theyear and back to fall instead of stopping at spring or summer. i also like how you can notice the change from season to season - like how i can tell its not wint anymore without you saying "its not winter anymore" i like this alot but i think you could have done better on the end, it kind of made my mind wander, so i think you could improve that but i liked all the rest. good job.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
LOVELY! I liked it, the imagery was great. It's a good representation of the seasons,especially in CANADA! :D always love to meet a patriotic Canadian. I enjoyed this, good job!

And thanks so much for both your reviews of "Dead from Disconnection" and "Imprisoned". I know in Imprisoned I made it seem so horrible, but for diabetics, diagnosis is sometimes really hard to handle, especially because it comes out of the blue (and the poem's from when i was first diagnosed). It was interesting to know you know people with both types, not many people know much about it!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Marvelous circular thought. I like how this progresses while still paying attention to the differences in the season, and the emotions-reactions the speaker has to them. Good work.
In the Rye chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Entirely too ordinary. It lacks what it needs to draw you in.
Kuzuki Sugimorii chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Y'know, I'm impressed. This really captures the essence of the seasons well. And your choice of words for the changes from season to season were perfect. For example, in the line "Summer has drifted away once again", the word "drifted" gives a sense of disappointment (not the word I was looking for, but the closest thing to it) to the section.

Beautiful work, keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next works I read.
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I like it. it's very palpable. it's cute. it's got some childlike quality to it. I mean, some parts were corny, but in the end you did a nice job.
nehelia chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is a really great! I can't wait for autumn!
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
wow, vivid. love it.
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is so pretty! This gives such a calming and homely feeling. You've created a great imagery as well. Awesome job!
SachiSachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I love the imagry tied with the chronology to depict a whole year. :)

And thank you so much for all your kind reviews! I'm having fun rummaging around in your gallery. :D
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
lovely imaginary in this, and you've painted some good images. I like the personificatuion at the beginning. thanks for the reviews )Bex xx
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I like how you make autumn seem... dire. It fits with the season, that autumn is when things start to die or go into hibernation. Winter seems fun and innocent, and summer as well. Autumn was definitely what stuck out in this poem. I liked it.

And thank you for all your reviews! Wow, it just made my day. _

Leeona Trance
zz00 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Not bad. Very straight-forward. It builds a pleasant image. I would only suggest that you use more figurative language, but that's just a preference. Anyhoo, Great job!:)

P.S, merci de me critiquer, je l'apprecie! T'es pas terrible en français, donc t'inquiète pas! T'as bien lu mes oeuvres. Alors je te remercie, et bonne chance dans le monde de la littérature!:)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
*applaudes* this is amazing! Good on you! Keep writing!

Anna _