Reviews for Where Love and Madness Come Together
loveSZbrownie chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
oh wow. I liked this chapter. It would have been funny if courtney and lisa said something at the same time...She is going to go with him to some celebrity thing..right?
chaoticlittle-sillykid chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
dude this is turning out hella kick assery. i like how you don't write an immidiate love story, how it just begins to build itself up. i hope it gets more complexly clear as it goes along

laters,

Chaos
wittynamehere chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
I loved this chapie, great ending with the twin part-keep up the good work!1

Walking Disaster
Semicharmed love chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Cute! I definately like how you incorporate the whole family into the story. Will Daniel and Brandon be playing more significant roles *coughLoveInterestcough* or are they just gonna pop out at random times. Can't wait til the next chapter! xD
Birds and Boats chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
i like love this story, please update soon
Willoughby Spit chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Hehe. This is delightfully amusing. That sounds really stuffy, but w/e. I'm really enjoying this. I'm already in love with your other stories, and so far I like this one every bit as much!
me.duh chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Amazing, along w/ everything else you write. Can't believe this hasn't already gotten more reviews. Good writing, great characters, and a twist on a oft-used plot.
demented penguin chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
update and ill give you a cookie!
Benched chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Yay! I love your story, it is so well written! hope you can update soon!
sillylittle-emokid chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
freakin hella kick assery...im going to enjoy keeping tabs on your tale of enchantment :p

X

Chaos
loveSZbrownie chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
aw. How cute. They really do sound like a couple already!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
aw, it's cute. :)
Semicharmed love chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Aww. I love Night and Courtney. They're amusing! Michelle is ruude. Will we ever find out why she dislikes Courtney? Cant wait til the next update!
icedfaerie chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I love it, love it, love it! This story is amazing and I love the characters, especially Courtney and Night. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Eccentric chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Okay, so first of all, I just wanted to comment on your profile. I was reading your list of bands and noticed you have The Rocket Summer up there. That band is the best band in the entire world! I thought I was the only one who knew they existed. Brownie points to you for liking them!

Moving on, I think this story is really funny! Its cute, but I do have some constructive criticsm for you. Can we see more of Night/Courtney? You kind of jumped ahead with their relationship, going from hating eachother to being somewhat close friends. Could you show a little bit of the progress of their relationship?

Also, why is Night always at Ez's house? Does he live there? Does he not have anywhere else to go? I'd also like to see more of Ez. He seems like a really good character.

One more thing: Are we gonna ever see why Michelle hates Courtney? I'd like to see that. D

I love how the story is based in Austrailia. I saw in your profile that you live there, thats pretty awesome! I live over in the States, so its always nice to read a story placed in another country. Learn about cultures and stuff. Yeah.

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

-Jackie