Reviews for Where Love and Madness Come Together
Rogue-writer-16 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
I LOVE NIGHT! I want one. I really like this story. Very funny and down right awesome! keep writing!
caralene chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Aw! Night sounds so yummy! hahahaha! This was a fun read.
special chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
!

No, that wasn't my tribal call. Jeez.

You want a translation of my not-tribal-call-jeez?

OMGOSHCHICLETS I LOVE YOU NIGHT! MARRY ME! YOU'RE COOLEO AND FUNNY-O AND, UMM..YOU KNOW!

*ahem* Yeah.

Night's funny. Him and Courtney are going to have gorgeous kids. ;D

You ROCK!

Hahah. You're a genius. I still can't get over the fact that your writing is so BLOODY BRILLIANT that I already know who all the characters are. It's like I've known them for a kajillion years; but no, it's just your FAB-TASTIC writing abilities. I can tell that all your characters will be developed REALLY WELL by the end of the story (are the CAPS bothering you too? Okay, I'll stop.)

Yeah. Ahem. Anyways, splendiferous start.

Keep up the grreeaatt work and update soon!

;)allie
special chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hahahaha!

Bwahaha!

Mwahahaha!

*ahem* Yeah. I think I'm REALLY gonna enjoy this one.

I like how you've already built up the characters pretty well in just this chapter. I can already match a name to a personality and face. And that's hard to do, what with so many characters.

I have seven brothers. :)

;)allie
nicole chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
love the story keep writing. i hope you make court and night fall in lurv toodles!
loveSZbrownie chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
This is good enough. Night sounds awesome. I liked the last lines...XD..Morning and Night!
kat6528 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
lol haha, yes I have reviewed your other fics. aI personally love the interactions between Courtney and Night...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Necia chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Hey, I'm lovin' your story! The friction between Court and Night fun. up date soon!
earlkgm chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
lol...love it! lol, I love night already. :) I had so many siblings I would make up a code. like code red one twinty-three for a twin sister who stole a piece of clothing from my allies, e.i. an older brother could help , you should do that! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
anamika chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
*points to night* HAHAHAHAHa I like him *grin* the family is nice...ez included. courtney's fun...but damn i like Night, his name is interesting...nickname or real?...night in shinig armor what a pun... :) for this fantabulous chappie *throw writer two chocochip cookies* tnt ciao
Wolfie Star26 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Thanks so much for the chart. It makes everything more clearer to me.

Aww, Sasha is so cute, for a minute there it sounded like she was a dog though. Only thing, she acts younger then nine years old. But that could just be me and my sheltered life. Haha.

A priceless vase from the ming dynasty probably would be in a musuem, hopefully and not in a huge house belonging to rich people who might decide to throw it at each other in a fit of rage.

Night reminds me of my brother, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I'm not sure if I like him...though he has a cool name. He just sounded completely like Kouga from Inuyasha when he did the whole i want her to marry me and have my babies speal. Yep, Night is so not my kind of person. Though the whole 'Morning sweetheart' was very cute.

Are you just going to focus on Courtney and Night or are you going to give Lisa a guy too? I think you should, but that's only me. Keep up the great work and no matter what I'll continue to read your work...
Semicharmed love chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
this is a really good story. i wasnt sure if i would like it, but i really do. i love courtney and night together. it's soo cute! will ezra get together with any girls in the family? hm...update soon, please!
lola chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
this story is great you should update more im looking forward to it! :-)
lola chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
you nedd to update on this i just saw it and loved it, I WANT MORE!
caralene chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I have a friend who's name is Ezra and he's a cool guy. He's a DJ in a popular radio station.

Anyway, I like the story. Ezra and Courtney... Hm... I think so... Hehehehe. Carry on. I kinda like it.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »