Reviews for let's face it
give me back my childhood chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
this was sad. like, I don't know but the whole idea how the person doesn't care how she (seems to be) just pretending she doesn't know anything. (sorry sometimes I don't really see poems too well) and the imagery and everything was so sad. like "burn holes", "stapled closed", "cut herself", "coughing", "vomiting". it really hurt to read this. and there’s like five mentions of blood/bleeding. loved this. the more I read it, the more I'm in love with it.

and I absolutely adore your last line. (:
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Oh. My. God.

Every line hurts; every line kills me on the inside. It is beautiful.

* Noelle
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
i'm really sorry that i haven't been reviewing lately. i have been reading all your writing and it's so raw, so painful, so broken, it just breaks my heart. i just never know what to say, because the pain and anger and hurt is just so strong it tears me apart and makes me feel it. the anger and resentment, i feel it myself and you write it beautifully but it's so painful and i wish you didn't have to suffer like this. you've hurt for her for over a year and i wish there was something anyone could say, but there isn't. i know you'll find someone who will accept you, imperfections and all, who isn't blind and will treat you much better than she has. it breaks my heart when you call yourself ugly because everyone on fictionpress knows you're beautiful. your writing is beautiful and your pain isn't beautiful, it's heart-breaking but you write it beautifully and i just wish you knew how much a lot of people love your writing - how much i adore your work. i've read your writing for a long time, and i could relate to every one. this may sound strange, but your words always made me feel stronger after i read them. i can't describe it, but your writing means a lot to me, even though that makes no sense. i wish you didn't have to suffer like this, and i wish she could just open her eyes. but i know she won't, and i also know that someone will see you for how beautiful you are and heal the scars in your words that i wish you didn't have to feel. just know that i love everything you write and that i always look forward to seeing something new from you. this is a long rant and i'm sorry, but i just wanted to say this. and i also want to thank you for your review on 'as my memory rests.' it almost made me cry - it was wonderful, thank you. it meant so much to me. stay strong.

alison