Reviews for Red Distance
Dani P chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
good story so far. some suggestions: combine your two chapters into one (perhaps a prologue) because they are small. Also read your work over and you'll fine some missused words. I believe once you used the word hard and meant the word harm.

Great Story keep writing it.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
I like the antiquated language that you've interspersed. It gives this a timeless feel, and takes the reader deeper into the narrative through the intrigue you've established as to where, when and what is happenning. Excellent so far, as you've kept the suspense hanging in the way you've developed the progression. Interesting, and thought provoking read so far. Well done.
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
I'm srry I didnt read this sooner! It's off to a great start! Jakop seems interesting... and so does this island! Please keep up the good work! I'll anxiously await the next chapter!

Ryumaru
kathleen30263 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Excellent!, as usualI like the name too.
braindead1345 chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
yay! grandpa is letting him stay! _
bR0k3N chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
yay! MORE MORE MORE!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Very well developed, as the reader is led into the narrative easily with the relatable and mysterious imagery. I like how this progressed as it kept the surreal aspect throughout by not putting too much tangibility to everything by remaining mysterious and somehat dreamlike. As for titles, the thing that struck me upon reading is Red Distance, as it details the reality-abstraction well of the situation presented. Well written.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow, fascinating! I hope you'll continue this! Write on!

Anna _
Pseudo Psam chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Hey, thanks for the review. And no, no cutting whatsoever. I'm not that kind of person.

I liked the description you used in this story. It was very detailed, however, rather short. But length doesn't really matter so much. Now is this a short story, or will there be more?

-Sam(uel)

P.S. I'm not the kind of person who will read and review everything, as I am a very busy person. But I hope you will be able to read and review some more of my stuff, as I do my best to do so with yours.
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
wow that's intense.

reminds me of a dream i had once...it involved losts of bleeding and running from something all though i dont know what. lol that's life i guess...

anyways, great job! definitely kept me hooked. as for a name, not sure i cant help u. maybe just call it plainly and simply RUN! i dunno. that's all i got lol
kathleen30263 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Excellent!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
WOW! interesting beginning...it makes you wonder where its going. more please.
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
this was really good... no idea for a title for this either... should wait til this story ends lmfao... wow... can't wait for the next chapter...