Reviews for Rotten Lemonade
The Egg chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Fix. The. Typos.
Bobertkins chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Interesting scene. I really like how you contrasted the characters. Farmer Brown was a plain idjit and Scarecrow was a streetsmart slick talker. It made the play very fun to read. The problem comes with the ending. You didn't close it enough. You left it way to open. At least have the Farmer decide to do something, like think the scarecrow is full of crap and walks in or decides to dump his wife and go after the "American Dream." Either way it would have at least closed the story. All in all it was an entertaining read. Like I said before, the dialogue was perfect. The contrast between the characters was masterfully done. Keep up the good
Red Ivan3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
He he he. Nice job. I like it!
Landon Stray chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
KEEP GOING!
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Nice. I see your point about the American dream, and how it should be like that, but these days its all turned around. I love the talking Scarecrow in the story, he made me laugh. Keep up the good work.
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I like this...I like your way of telling the story and the voice you give to the characters. They're so real. They're so...perfectly wonderful and natural. I wish I could leave you with a grand review but I can't...I don't know what you could possibly add to this to make it any better but you go ahead and give it another chapter or something, but I won't see it unless you email me, or review something of mine...is that a hint I'm sending?

It was good.