Reviews for Sage
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This was very beautiful, it's a perfect tribute to someone who must have been very important to you. Your wording was amazing, and this poem really made me think.
Barek chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Very good poem.
Catching Stars chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was truly beautiful and very profound, a fitting tribute to someone who obvioulsy meant a lot to you and everyone around him. I know how it feels to lose someone, you must be very strong to be able to right something like that about aomeone so close. You have a great talent, don't let it go to waste!

Hope

Ogni cuore ha il suo dolore

(by the way thats in italian)
akarialei chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
First of all, thank you so much for reviewing my works!

You've made my day.

Also, you're one of the few authors I really admire from this site. ] So again, thank you.

Anyway, I really love this.

I myself have lost someone close to me, only a few years ago.

And I still think about them, pretty much everyday.

But this poem is simply beautiful,

and rather touching.

You definately have a dedicated reader.
Finnyh chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Woah...this makes my pitiful poems bite the dust. *sob* so beautiful and I love the repetition. Case you haven't noticed, most of my works are based round repetition and I just love it. Such good work and I'm really sorry for your loss. He sounds like a wonderful person and I hope he's doing well up there!

Sailor Derek x
Callum Sirryn-Sehnya chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow Sin, that's really deep. I wish I could write like that. Your brother sounds like a wonderful person. Well written; it's very moving.

Callum x
shetalkstorainbows chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was beautiful. I loved the way you ended it.

Well done.
FoxyGrampa chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was really beautiful-and powerful. I enjoyed it very much. Nearly made me cry. Which is rare for an ameteur writer to do to me. n_n Very nice job.

*adds to this to favorites* :]
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Lovely. He must have been an amazing person to know. I bet it's even more beautiful in your native language! The grammar was fine, not off at all. Beautiful.

D Maranwe Telrunya
rvtolentino chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
like the previous reviewer, i'm not really into reviewing poetry (reading them is enough), but i need to take time off to give you what i think of this poem.

the author's note, both before and after, lent a melancholy background to the poem itself, which was deep and touching. in fact, it sits well with the language and seemed to have been translated really well. the content of the poetry moved me, and i felt what you were trying to express quite well.

but in our country, we believe that saintly people die early, being a predominant Christian country in Asia. the reason, our elders say, is because God wanted them to stay pure that a long life on this earth would probably sully. so look at the bright side: at least, he doesn't have to suffer the trials and the evils of our daily lives.

so it's because of your PC that you haven't contacted me in a while. ; but i sure hope you can recover soon, because i hate to see your talent waste to nothing.

take care!

DD
Hawk Raskenark chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I'm usually not one for poetry, but I did enjoy this. Keep up the great work, Sin.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Well, good poem you've got here. It really said quite a bit on what that perosn had gone through... anyway, sad to hear that your computer has gone buggy... anyway, wondering when your com will be back up again...
Eric Lupin chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Wow! That was really amazing; the translation sounded perfect! Well, this was really moving. He obviously meant a lot to you, and it's a lovely record of him. I'm sorry to hear that he's gone. . .Eric
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i love so full of emotion, description, i like his eyes, 'cause i totally love blue eyes well it was one blue iris, totally loved that idea dude. from this point on i am like a total skater dude
Sysi chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Your author's note in the beginning of the page is very touching and is a good frame for the poem (which in itself is profound and well-written). I hope that person's death did not shatter your life beyond repair.

I'm sorry for your computer. I know how you feel. . My own has already got one foot in a grave, so I'm praying every evening for it to last also the following day.