Reviews for Obsesionado
firefox vixen chapter 43 . 12/25/2016
Love
hayashika chapter 43 . 12/20/2016
Amazing story! I was going to read it in two sittings at first but couldn't help myself and ended up reading it all at once, haha. Considering the length of some of the chapters, I was surprised at how well the progression of events flowed. You're a great writer. I look forward to reading more from you.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 43 . 7/22/2016
This is an amazing and fantastic story. You keep me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Please keep up the amazing work.
nnoname chapter 43 . 5/26/2016
OMG
2016
1st fic i read at and completely finish right now Still fresh on my brain.

I love all yandere story and this one pretty good so far. I cry when i saw The End on the chap 43.. Come one i done about julian but aurelio must be up.

There's no real ending, maybe just a break for restart new. Hope so /gah/
ajashire1 chapter 43 . 5/24/2016
Well. Shit.
TheOtherSide chapter 43 . 3/28/2016
IS THERE A SEQUEL?! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE ME IN THE DARK LIKE THIS
TheOtherSide chapter 23 . 3/28/2016
Is it wrong that I kinda like Julian
I love the story and I sorta like Julian too
I'm so confused lol great story though lemme just get myself together
TheCabbageMan chapter 43 . 12/24/2015
well, i stayed up from 3am to 5am so i could read the whole thing. I definitely did not expect that ending and I highly double i'm going to be sleeping anytime soon
bob chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
i wonder if this is going to be one of those stories where the protagonist becomes an assassin or something
perfect.fluke chapter 42 . 4/7/2015
Been a while since you finished, but I thought I'd ask again. Any chance of you ever publishing this? I always come back to this story when I've run out things to read. I've probably read it 8-10 times in the past few years. it'd be great to have a hard copy of it. Also still hoping you're continuing the sequel!
A love affair chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Confused... in this chapter you describe Julian as both "tall dark and yes quite handsome" and "tall white man with a mass of red hair". How can he be a red head and dark at the same time? Otherwise, intriguing plot so far :)
Amhj89 chapter 42 . 6/2/2014
I thought she has just turned 17 and that the guy was Julian's cousin?
flyfeatherfly chapter 43 . 12/11/2013
That was a great story :) I loved it from beginning to end, if not I liked it more and more as I read the chapters. I finished all 43 chapters in 3 hours.

Just a question to clear it up though, how old is Malcolm/Maxwell?
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 43 . 9/21/2013
Whoa... I hope Aurelio or whatever his name is doesn't go after Ariana (*wink* I like Ariana more than Alexandra).
Bmonti chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
oh god how could you just end it like that is there a squeal i will go check anyway but stilll no proper happy ending ahhhh and now the bad guy has my dads name ahhhhhh ok calming down now thanks for a great story i really enjoyed it all the emotions you really did the kidnapping great and even showed how difficult it is to get away.
minor correction you had said in a previous chapter that she had turned 17 but when she got her fake name the guy said she was 16 just felt like she needed to correct him or something also i would like to know how old is malcolm?
262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »