Reviews for The Black Widow
Anna chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
You got me from your title. Another well done piece. APPLAUSE!
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Deep and unique, very moving, beautifully strange, made me think.

Love it.
Puppet of Sins chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
T.T i love this poem... it very unique . good job
loveshouldnthurt chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
oh wow! this one is just great! i love the feel of it even though it's sad. you make it flow very well.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I like this. You did a great job on the imagery, and a pretty good job on the rhyming too. The last two stanzas were my favourite. Overall, I really liked it, it was a great poem.

P.S. Thanks heaps for your reviews
who-draws-the-line chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
you are so talented! this is much better than my black widow poem, but then no two people write in the same way, and feelings are expressed differently! i really love the last verse, its excellent!
Anathwin Alyosius chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
"That the world holds scorn for honesty,"

Too true. I love this poem! It is to go on my faves...It reminds me a lot about me and my 'kin'; really close friends.
Elenive chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Great diction. Your word choice was perfect.

The last four lines were the perfect finishing touches. This is very good work.
blue.eyes.can.be.deceiving chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
i liked this, great jod keep writing _
L. Cybert chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I ADORE the second stanza, and the last one reminded me a lot of the song "No Good Deed" from the broadway musical "Wicked".

In other news, THANK YOU for those lovely reviews! I truly appreciate the constructive criticism. Yes, in "Crown Him Purple" I used many 'big' words as my own form of amusement. The main reason being for humor's sake. Thank you for pointing out my spelling errors (yes, I did mean "proliferating" and not "poliferating"), I have changed them, and I am currently waiting for the corrections to be updated on FP.

Since CHP was meant to be a song, I allowed myself to make some grammatical errors. When you think about it, "infantile" does make sense in the song, but saying "infantile behavior" would have trown off the beat. I'll just mess around with it until I get it perfect. Thank you once again!
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
i quite enjoy your stlye of writing...i'm afraid of spiders, but i think it's beautiful when they're incorporated into writing. :)

thanks for the review doll. xx
LEGardner chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I really like this and, yes, even though it's not great, I got a good grade. I have about two chappies of other stories up on here which are way better. I'm sorry it didn't satisfy your reading needs. I shall try my hardest to better on school projects from now on.

Peace, Fairies, and coffee

Tink
Randomisation chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
wow i luv this one! really well put together gr8 poem!