Reviews for This is What You've Missed
figments chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is beautifully written. The rhyming and structure doesn't feel forced - it flows well. And quite true - though I do try to write happy stuff sometimes, it's when I'm upset that I seem to write the best!
Eternity is Calling chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
argh, that hurts. but only because its true - my notebook is full of my saddest moments, i never write well when i'm happy. and crystalise that wonderfully.

xo liss :)
ravenscribe chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I love this poem. It flows very well and explains what poetry should be amazingly.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
0.0 that first stanza shocked me a bit, in the way its so obviously true but i never realised it before. Nice work.

Bex xx
SirenThird chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This is the flowing of you're rhyme scheme is delicate, pulls the piece in onitself and keeps it a poem instead of a series of sentences.

The second to last stanza was really beautifully crafted. The length of each line fits in with the others so well when you read it. And you're rhymes never seem to sound the meaning was there, and it was just lovely.I'm actually quite enamoured with this piece. You just snagged a favorite m' wishesTobleh