Reviews for Abomination
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I'd have signed in, but I forgot my pen name! Anyhow: I like this a lot. My only suggestion to you is to maybe, at the beginning, focus more on the wings - it comes as sort of a surprise that she's an angel, so the wings should be what makes that surprise so tremendous.

Yaknowhatimsayin?

]
David Lovato chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wow. This story was pretty good.I would suggest making it longer. It has a ton of potential... It made a clear point, but story-wise I don't think it went far enough. Perhaps go into the origins, tell about the war, the reasoning for creating Eve, maybe the progress of her growth, possibly even the outcome of her escape and her effects on the world. She sounds pretty usntoppable, like she could have some great effects on Humanity... possibly even extinction...
Titen-Sxull chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
hmm... a fun topic the idea of tampering with human genetics and the power of life itself, and your work does not disappoint... it'd be kind of nice if there was more because my head takes it places, if tweaked just right this could be expanded into a novella or even a full length novel of some sort, either way its pretty darn good..
Sevidian chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This was very good. I could see it all happen as it went along.

Good job. Keep writing!
James L. D'vega chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I felt that this story was both a great concept, and had been put together beautifully.