Reviews for hard candy
pulses can drive from here chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this is really a beautiful work of art. i think my favorite part is the bubble gum analogy, but really and truly it is all so good. i wish i could say more, but what can i say other than, wow?
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i love this so much.

my favorite stanza is the first one.

such amazing imagery in this.

awesome :)
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow. Amazing, and complex and kind of scary. I loved this.
KittenX chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow, that left me speechless. The imagery is so subtle, yet so painful. There were so many powerful lines. I can't pick out one that stands out, the whole piece stands out.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
hm, i enjoyed the mozart reference, very pretty beginning lines too, nicely written little poem here
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I REALLY like the third stanza... great job.. well done
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
[favs]

&Iloveyouforwritingthis.

- Noelle
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
*his fingers in my throat*

i'm just speechless - i loved this to bits. faves.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
AH! god, the flashbacks this induced. only... you are only... the MIRROR or eveything, darling, only that, only catastrophically and heartbreakingly talented, wonderous, at just capturing those - MOMENTS... jesus.

your hands, your hands on

me.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This was absolutely amazing.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Speechless. Your imagery punctured my lungs and it's absolutely breathtaking. You're uber ultra super talented, believe that shit.

Shavo
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wonderful imagery, great piece.
bread and circuses chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Well, I have no idea but I like it. The imagery and tone is fantastic.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
come come and die
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
based on the film per chance?

.mindblowing. the mangled eye sockets just slaps you, and taints the piece...its so well put and thought out.

"taut, body stretched like bubble gumpoppedand sticking"...WOW. this is just a truely terrific similee, it really blows me away.

and the " your hands, your hands on...me" its all .wow.

and "his fingers in my throat" so raw, so hurtful. and "last word" such a sense of doom. this is wonderful. truly.