Reviews for Extras
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Good ideas here, as in all of your work. It's a little vaguer then a lot of your poems, but still is a pleaent read. I have to say after reading all of your poems that I truly look forward to seeing more of your work and where you go with your ideas and style. You have great potential and talent as an author and you are kind and modest as well. It's a pleasure to have met you, and please do keep in touch. Let me know if you ever need feedback, critique or a review.
Jane Piper chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
One last thing (and this is on a review because you disabled PMing, just so you know). I didn't post something it didn't take me very long to write in order to offend you or anything. I'm not trying to insult your work by it. Okay. I'm done now. I'll leave you alone.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Beautifully written, love the imagry. I love the lines, "A raindrop of tomorrow couldn't Possibly say anything of meaning;". I really like this. Great work and write more.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This honestly isnt one of my favorites of yours... I do like it though... the ending is sad and the beginning is beautifully written... the rhythm is kind of off with the long & then short lines
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Nice poem. :)-sarah
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ah, so dramatic. Fortunately, I'm in the right mood right now. Victorian Angst is the best angst of all.
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
i like the emotion in this.