Reviews for Love Thine Enemy
MKSub chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Omg! My friend and I have a story called Love Thine Enemy on Quizilla. I didn't actually read this, but I felt the need to say that.
SirScott chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
We finally learn some background infomation on these two. A kick in the groin is painful, it hurts just reading that.

Counting Petals chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
I'm not sure if you had mentioned this before, but why do Zxalvia and Talsun hate each other so much? I like the idea, because it's actually pretty humorous, but it might make more sense if we knew why.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
ooh, quite an interesting story u have here. wonder why talsun is needed by the soon!
SirScott chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Gardens are romantic. The thing with the flowers living off the peach tree was a nice touch.

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
What a lovely story! Its amazing! I can't wait to read more! You must update as soon as possible! And what of Talsun? What is he doing in the room by himself? Please update soon!

Shayla
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
love this story so far with Z and T just starting to manage their differences. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

thanks for the review also and may you be blessed.
SirScott chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
I liked how she punched him good scene and the daughter at the end was a surprise.

Gwyn Baranof chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
This story is definitely worse the wait, although I do wish it was updated more. Oh, well.

I really do not have much to say. It is still incredibly confusing and intriguing, but of course, that is from where you started in the story.

I am intensely curious to know Zxalvia's thoughts on the matter. We know Talsun's quite well.
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
i really like so far. its good. you decribe stuff well. but it isn't very long, so to solve this problem, i have come up with a solution . . . . write another twenty or so chapters.

yes. i AM a genius. *no matter how many times those men in white coats deny it*

heh heh

okay. well id like to read more!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
*dances*

Yeah. You updated this story.

I hate when people just write the first chapter and then don't continue.

Possibly why I have never attempted to write a story with many chapters.

But anyways, you did. So that's good.

Keep up the good work!

Rowan
SirScott chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Nice chapter. It does bring the plot along.

Keep writing.

BlueEmerald4 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I'm glad you updated. One thing I don't like on this site is how many people don't finish stories because the first chapter wasn't popular. So this isn't the beginning? Now I'm intrigued. When do you plan to post the beginning?

I hope to read an update, soon hopefully. I just updated The Lady in Black, which continues to be my favorite thing I've written so far. Well, got to go.

-Liz
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Wow. Interesting plot turn. I LOVE IT! I can't wait for more!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Great first chapter! You effectively captured their love/hate relationship. I loved it!