Reviews for Twins
teppygirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Really interesting story and I liked the ending, even if it was a bit ominous. It would be good if you could extend this, it's an interesting idea to explore.
elisefey chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Well that was intense. The opening scene was great for tension and action. I think that you could really build this into something longer, get into the mood and tone and stretch it just by slowing down a little and adding more sensory detail. It's got the potential for so many interesting probes into human relationships; I like the idea!
Equilibrium chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
A beautiful oneshot. I really enjoyed it, especially the way you wrote such that there were no complete distinctions between the good and evil in human character. Your characters are very realistic and believable.
Wolf's Night chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Is this just a short story or are you adding more chapters because it sounds very interesting if you were tocontinue wih it! I was expecting the two young twins to be the evil-good pair but the husband haveing a twin was a nice twist.
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This was a very interesting story. It was intriguing (sp?) and your power with words is amazing. It gives me a lot to contemplate.

By the way, I wanted to thank you for reviewing. It was really encouraging to know that someone was actually reading my stuff.

CL
River Nightrunner chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Nice. and thanks for the reviews. I wouldn't have changed crickets name at all except my friend made me and I'll try to watch my spelling. . yours is way better by the way!

P.S. My friend and editor, the one the name Cricket origanly belonged to, Her name is Mel.