Reviews for Ripe
ROFLMAO

Oh my goodness.

That was highly amusing.

Very, very, cute.

And original- and I loved how the MC could be just about anyone from a small girl to a middle-aged woman.

Again- very amusing. I really liked it! _
Banshee Junior chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Goodness, this is so...naughty!

I almost feel like the guy being admonished here (achievement: considering I'm a girl...) but I love how you manage to keep this so playful, even with the heavy sexual imagery running through. My personal favourite is the last line: "...they'll get burned, and run to their mommies, screaming.")

(off to read more!)
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
this poem is wild, so full of the strangest sexual trickery and description. i think i understand what it is about; it's pretty funny. :p "i dont wear hats/ of many colors," that as my favorite part. thx for the favoritism. :)

love, .
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is wonderfully and cleverly written. It's quite different. Great work and definatley keep writing.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Sexy title. The last stanza was half-brilliant, half-weird for me. I'll wear my peach slice with pride...I liked that lots "furry hat" ..that's so vulgar! (fascinating though, hah, you know how much people can't resist strangelooking things).
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
cute!

Liz
Tambreo chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This is a pretty crazy poem. Crazy as in I don't understand it just yet. It will take a few readings. It seems to have a lot going on in it. The word choice IS just like a magician, though-it blinds you to what's really there.