Reviews for Eyeballs
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow this is definitly one of my top faves of your poems, it is powerful and the images are definitly not cliched.
lymli chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
dark and hurt, cool.
asylum writer chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Review marathon prize review.

That was original imagery. Disturbing. I can't say I can identify, but it's an interesting way to look at things.

"creeping out like a burglar in the night, who ends up shot with

his blood dripping on the floor" - also original, and not so creepy.

I liked this, in a kind of strange way, because it is rather creepy, but original too...
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
...what an interesting thought. i've never thought of crying like this before. i've compared it to saltwater. but never this. reminds me of the one story from edgar allan poe that was called "tell tale heart" (i think anyways). i saw it in a theatre in philly once. interesting. made me think. unique. good work. ]
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Morbid...and poor burglar! lol

-Ramen
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Hello, you are the winner of the Review Marathon, so I am spamming you, biatch! :D Wiee! Review love!

I loved the visuals! It was so very...disturbing! Yes! Nice metaphor too, ha ha :D And tears, creeping out? Lovely! So very lovely (not crying but your way of putting it, I mean).

I don't particularly understand the feeling in this (I have never wanted to get rid of my eyes because I cry too much or anything like that) but nevertheless I was intrigued. Especially since I haven't read a poem like this before, haha. :)

- Frac
Ultimate Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
O_O :D Disturbing! Maybe you should rate this T. Anyway, I definitely liked this! Nice imagery!
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Eww. (That's probably the first time a poem on this site has elicited that response from me.) I do like the poem, just a very gross image.. haha..
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
*grin*...nice. The metaphor was actually kinda clever.

"...like a burglar in the night who ends upshot with his blood dripping on the floor", I liked this portion. Didn't expect you to write a line of this morbid nature, so kudos.
Needa S chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Creepy & gross. Tip for ya...you might want to change the curse word in your summary. Ya can get suspended from the site if someone reports you. Thought you might like to know. Anyhow keep writing.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is beautiful
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
When All is given there are no regrets,

For circumstances dictated the way,

And every sinew with its last effort,

Aches with the struggle of giving its best;

Not so those souls that tarried holding back,

Waiting for some great thunderbolt to strike,

As if life showed a 'repeat button light,'

That was just waiting for someone to press;

That failure comes at times is part of life,

It's just the nature of all things to end,

And yet,—man's soul must fight anew each day,—

For mortals can have no returning paths.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very raw. I like the comparising with the burglar a lot, very original!

Much love, Rosanna.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
well...that's an interesting way to look at it. kinda gross, but great imagery. i hope your not crying as much /
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
very graphic imagery that adds an edge to the poem..i love the metaphor w/l the burglar very creative