Reviews for Burn
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
So cool. Very interesting poem. The eucalyptus eyelashes line caught my eye.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
You make everything sexy.

No matter WHAT you write, it is always sexy. So damn erotic and just amazing and powerful and like the subject - haunting. Love it. Love it love it love it.

* Noelle
give me back my childhood chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
oh my this is like gorgeous. and the last stanza made me laugh a little. (: the whole imagery (with a lot of reference to nature) was beautiful. and I like the slow gradually increasing intensity of the descriptive words. from peaches, to aloe vera gel, then fox demon. it's as if everything is slowly intensifying. the seventh stanza too. I don't know if it's supposed to but I thought of a really gory image. but anyway, I loved this! (:
die kleine maus chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
somehow i really liked "idle wild talk". and after that, every line was beautiful! and thank you for your review.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wow...so beautiful... I wish I had your gift for imagery. "Eventually/ your true/ inner fox demon/ rose to bear its teeth" and "every putrid lie/ that drips from/ your crocodile tongue." are my favorite parts. Just amazing...
this is britt chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I love it. there were a lot of lovely lines in here, descriptions, imagery. poinsettias? I don't think I've ever seen that in a poem here before. I was a little confused with the concept at times but it's great- the whole plant, flower, gardening thing that you went along with. it's beautiful.