Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Guest chapter 118 . 6/13
"College is over! After WAY too many delays, Book 3 should be out by end of July/early August. Glad to finally be wrapping up this series!"

I don't have a twitter account so I'll just say it here: Congratulations! And this is awesome, I have been waiting to buy the third book for what feels like forever, I'm sure it'll be great!
Guest chapter 118 . 4/13
Hello! Sorry to bother, I would like to know if there are any kind of news about book three?
Anne578 chapter 118 . 4/10
I'm soooooooooo happy about this update. Thanks! I feared, that the 3rd book would be an abondened project. I'm looking forward to reading it :)
Guest chapter 118 . 10/27/2017
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
I last checked on this story a while ago, mostly because I had resigned myself to never read the ending. Today I dropped by almost by chance and apparently I had missed some pretty important news.
I also skimmed the FAQs, so I'm already hoping for a sequel and making some space in the bookshelf because there's no way I'm gonna pass up a paperback edition of this.
Can't wait to buy it! Great job with this project, it's really amazing
Guest chapter 118 . 8/19/2017
Hope to see from you soon! Good luck on your studies w
Variante chapter 118 . 8/16/2017
Awesome! I can't wait until your third book; I've been craving for the next book ever since I finished the second last month. Hopefully everything is going well for you!
Prime Jeremy chapter 115 . 8/8/2017
I love it.
Ninjablue245 chapter 118 . 8/5/2017
I would Absolutey adore having a hard copy of this series to add to my library! I love this story so much and I can't wait to finish reading it. Thank you for creating this incredible world!
(for the sake of still having this account, i'm gonna leave with my old signature)
SMOKE BOMB! *runs and hides behind bush*
Jessi chapter 118 . 8/5/2017
Yea... I had thought you died or something. Even got stalky with it and checked your twitter to see if you still made post lol.

Glad to see you are alive and well. School can be a butt but it is worth it. Thanks for all your hard work!
jessicadavis1318 chapter 82 . 4/28/2017
chapter 82..what to say what to say...IF Simon and Lionel don't become an item I will flip my shit. This story is so amazing. I read the book first before I realized it was a fanfiction. Rik and Morden was bound to happen. Sexual tension was clear as day.
Elementalfoxgoddess chapter 109 . 4/9/2017
YESSSS! THEY FINALLY KISS! Gosh I was waiting for this to happen like 100 chapters ago!
Elementalfoxgoddess chapter 45 . 4/8/2017
I'm totally shipping Simon/Lionael right now. Unless there's any other hot supernatural boy headed Lionales way?...Nah...I think Simonael just became my OP!
Crimson Paige chapter 118 . 2/8/2017
This book is amazing. I dont have amazon or goodreads, but for this book, I will get it!
Guest chapter 117 . 1/14/2017
Your story is being stolen on Goodreads. Her name is Elias Grande.
Guest chapter 118 . 1/12/2017
I'm sorry you had to go threw so much bull crap, but I love that your story is on Amazon. I think Shadow Avenue will make you lots of money! You deserve it, considering how hard you worked on this book.
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »