Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2021
Hi! I'm the guest comment from last time, just wanted to thank you for posting a status update
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2021
Hi! I hope this is not too presumptuous, but if possible, could you drop another status update, either here or on your profile? I've been waiting for book 3 for quite some time and I'd like to know if there's still a project for it, even if maybe it won't be ready for quite some time yet. This story has been with me for several years and it's very dear to me, and I guess I'd like to know, though of course it's up to you.
Hope you're doing well!
PsychosomaticReality chapter 17 . 10/23/2019
I loved this so much. Did not know it was part of a series but now im going to check out the other books.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2019
I think it's been... eight years? since I found this story, I keep dropping by to check book 3 news (;)
I'll be cheering you on! (ノ。)ノ
HisDreamQueen chapter 16 . 7/13/2019
Great story now i want to see what happens. Going to have to buy the book :(
Random Guest chapter 118 . 5/11/2019
Hi! I don't want to be a bother, but was wondering if there was any new news on volume 3? I've been checking amazon for the past few months but only see the first two books.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Well I'm back ig. One of my friends briefly mentioned "that one story you binge read for like three days straight a few years back" and I immediately needed to reread. It's honestly still just as amazing as I remember it being.
firestar6546 chapter 118 . 10/30/2018
Just wanted to let you know that I've been following this story for forever and have bought the first two books on Amazon and am super excited to hear that the 3rd volume is coming out soon! If you do need someone to beta, I'd be glad to help. I just reread the first two books again today and did notice some typos here and there, so I would love to help you out with this book!
Guest chapter 118 . 10/29/2018
I would love to be a beta and help out if I can! My user on insta is Aceofdorks [
It's good to hear that you're doing okay! 3
Guest chapter 118 . 6/13/2018
"College is over! After WAY too many delays, Book 3 should be out by end of July/early August. Glad to finally be wrapping up this series!"

I don't have a twitter account so I'll just say it here: Congratulations! And this is awesome, I have been waiting to buy the third book for what feels like forever, I'm sure it'll be great!
Guest chapter 118 . 4/13/2018
Hello! Sorry to bother, I would like to know if there are any kind of news about book three?
Anne578 chapter 118 . 4/10/2018
I'm soooooooooo happy about this update. Thanks! I feared, that the 3rd book would be an abondened project. I'm looking forward to reading it :)
Guest chapter 118 . 10/27/2017
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
I last checked on this story a while ago, mostly because I had resigned myself to never read the ending. Today I dropped by almost by chance and apparently I had missed some pretty important news.
I also skimmed the FAQs, so I'm already hoping for a sequel and making some space in the bookshelf because there's no way I'm gonna pass up a paperback edition of this.
Can't wait to buy it! Great job with this project, it's really amazing
Guest chapter 118 . 8/19/2017
Hope to see from you soon! Good luck on your studies w
Variante chapter 118 . 8/16/2017
Awesome! I can't wait until your third book; I've been craving for the next book ever since I finished the second last month. Hopefully everything is going well for you!
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »