Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Green eye chapter 108 . 5/8/2015
Loved it as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 107 . 5/2/2015
Pls update soon
Guest chapter 107 . 4/14/2015
very nice. looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 107 . 3/28/2015
Yay! You're back! XD I missed you so much!
Gine chapter 107 . 3/14/2015
You know with that power Lionel has, he can just tell Eliam to remove his thread on his mouth and tell him to speak to break his deal or maybe Lionel is going to use it on Luke just incase Eliam did something to Luke(nnooo D: ) orrrr maybe Luke just ran way because he was too scared and that's why he never made it home? I don't know this is what I thought so far BUT I'm so glad you updated, you don't how much happy I got when I saw thisī¸
Dark Day chapter 107 . 3/14/2015
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!
Faradays chapter 107 . 3/13/2015
Oh man, I'm glad you're okay! After that webcomic artist disappeared I always worry when authors have a long hiatus without saying anything...

I'm happy at the way Hespet is turning out, the jerk's growing on me at an alarming rate.
Smileyfacegurl chapter 107 . 3/13/2015
Omgggg! I wanna cry! You're back, I missed you so much!
Sae Ayameko chapter 107 . 3/13/2015
Yay! You're back. That makes me happy.
Guest chapter 107 . 3/13/2015
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! An update. I've waited for so long, but I'm finally glad your back. I wonder who possessed Lionel (like we all don't know, lol). I seriously and honestly, can not wait for the next update but take your time. Life gets stressful, I understand. Good luck with any issues your having. :)
LeKo chapter 107 . 3/13/2015
Im glad youre alright and set on continuing this story. You keep me enthralled with this story. I in any case will wait for you to update in the time you need.
Guest chapter 106 . 3/9/2015
Really good, I'm getting a bit addicted.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/1/2015
Please update!
jeremy1555 chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Well done, and although obviously just a filler chapter it was a good chapter none the less.
jeremy1555 chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Wow very well done, I think the crazy guy could have been saved for as a main character for the story but still very good, a lot o this I never would have thought of and its so simple, very well done.
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »