Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 103 . 9/14/2014
O.o I really wasn't expecting that, but I absolutely loved this chapter!
Xilland chapter 103 . 9/14/2014
Oh my god! You aren't really going to kill Rik, are you? Please don't! I like him so much! Please no!
PJ chapter 103 . 9/13/2014
You know, for a really long time, I was curious as to why this wasn't listed as humor. I mean, it was really funny and almost like a parody back in the beginning, even if that was unintentional in some parts! But then this happens, and it all becomes clear. I wasn't expecting things to go from bad to horrible so quickly.

I really hope Rik isn't actually dead, and that by the time they get the pin back Mama isn't beyond saving. And I hope nothing bad happened to Luke and Judith!
Faradays chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
Oh nOOoOoOoOooOOo not Riiiiiiikkkkkk

*wails*

(dang that scene was well written)
KomoriRin chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
N O how could you my favorite character noooo why ok lemme go cry now you horrible person I did not see that coming
Pantomime chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
WHAT THE HELL YOU DECIDE TO MAKE IT HARDCORE NOW WHY WOULD DO THAT YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON I CAN'T EVEN- *sighs* I think I'm gonna go cry now. I hate you.
LostToYourInsanity chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
Rik! D: omg this is sad! Please dont die Rik, Morden will be a bigger wreck without you! :'( shit i'm upset.
West chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
You are evil. Can't wait for the next update.
Lunar of dreams chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
Dnt kill the puppy off and I like him, why are u doing this?
pop-thatbubble chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
NO NO NOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU NOOOOOOOOO RIKKKKKKKK!
Overrated Fiction chapter 82 . 9/7/2014
I saw these pairings right when Rik was introduced into the group, I just saw it coming, they always have a hate-love relationship somewhere :P
SluttyGayClutches chapter 102 . 9/3/2014
I don't want to come off as pushy or one track minded, but, like, you were not kidding when you said the slash was /eventual/
But great story otherwise :)
Authoritis chapter 102 . 9/3/2014
I want Lionel to be the one to save her, but somehow I have a dull feeling Luke would be the one to do it.
Authoritis chapter 96 . 9/3/2014
Oh shi-! RUN LIONEL, RUN!
The Orange Cow chapter 102 . 9/1/2014
My guess would be Morden.

Yeah, he's a bit shaky about her dying. The ability to tackle the source of the problem would give him something to focus on, though. Fighting desperately to save those dearest to you tends to give power-ups, at least in the animes.

The same should apply everywhere, right? Right? .
1,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »