Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
*flails* asfghyujyvbnmjkuy6t5rfdhth MOAR!

...Please?
SilverRed chapter 76 . 12/27/2013
T_T

... Is all I have to say on the matter. You should update soon... Please? I have cookies for you if you do ...
aphawesome chapter 76 . 12/26/2013
why...why would you do thIS TO ME?

I AM HURT. DEEPLY.

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HORRIBLE? MY GOD - DO YOU HATE US ALL?

In other matters: oh my god, this was such a good chapter (and the last one was too)! You seriously have a way of capturing my attention like no other-I love your writing style and your characters and your dialogue and ughhhh I just love your writing, okay?

Good job on this chapter!
The Green Eye chapter 76 . 12/26/2013
Oh no! Poor Simon! And Morden! :(
dontletgo chapter 75 . 12/26/2013
Oh I understand, down here in Pickering we had a blackout for a few days, and when I was working today at the pharmacy, the power went out again. It's been really crazy in Canada, thank god for fireplaces! Love your story and hope the power doesn't go out again! For me, you and everyone!
SilverRed chapter 75 . 12/25/2013
I should be in bed. I so should be in bed. But I. can't. stop. waiting. to read. This. STORY!

I really like how you did the memory sequences - It wasn't over complicated; it was abrupt but then again, Lionel isn't really in a position to choose the memory he sees - he's an observer, like us.

I better cut this review off before it gets weird - I'm both more likely to review around midnight, and said reviews are usually very very strange. Anyway, g'night and Merry Christmas! (which might be a fun little oneshot; the Shadow Avenue Crew for Christmas eve and Christmas Day) :D
suctioncup chapter 75 . 12/25/2013
I love your story, it's my top favorite on this site! Just like the rest of the 74 chapters, 75 was well written. Simon is my favorite character and I hope he pulls through. Keep up the good work!
NYXXIA chapter 74 . 12/23/2013
YAAAAAAY OMG I LUV U! 3
Guest chapter 74 . 12/22/2013
Yay
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 74 . 12/21/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Frol chapter 74 . 12/20/2013
Oh my goodness I'm so excited that this is finally happening! Kudos to you for maintaining such a strict schedule, especially during the holidays. THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AHHHHH,
The Orange Cow chapter 74 . 12/20/2013
So, I had the misfortune to be eating while I read about Simon eating. Yay.

For a while now I've held on to a bit of suspicion about Judith's true motives, but these last few chapters really seem to be hammering home that she's being legit about her intentions. That was a pretty nice talk she gave Lionel, stern yet supportive. Her point about Lionel being the linchpin of the group, and the possible consequences of his removal, were interesting. Especially because I get the impression that they won't be out of the woods quite yet in regards to future conflicts. Of course, if he did get offed, I think I'd be more worried about the one responsible than the general populace. I doubt the offender would be breathing for very long.

So, dream world! First stop is a trip down memory lane, huh? That scene with the late night snack was chilling. It could have been worse, though; I was half expecting it to be a person. The ending note about the tone of the next several chapters was quite ominous(although the three in a week thing more than makes up for it!). Seems like more bad memories await...

We had an Ugly Sweat competition at out squadron's annual holiday party, and I get the feeling that if I had the one Rik was wearing, first place would have been in the bag! He can keep the skinny jeans, though.
Guest chapter 74 . 12/20/2013
Yay indeed. So glad you look out for us. This story is so good. I gladly accept the dread and sadness. The bonus is reading them shortly after each other. So thanks for this Christmas present and merry Christmas to you too.
Guest chapter 73 . 12/15/2013
the suspense is killing me! im checking for an update every day. ;D
pride the arrogant chapter 73 . 12/13/2013
Happy Birthday! Jeez, Lionel never gets a moment of peace, does he?
I'm am like 99.99% certain that this is going to be Lionel/Simon, and I love it. I am shipping them SO hard right now.
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »