Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
nooooo Simon!
Guest chapter 69 . 8/15/2014
This is scary, I hope Simon does not do something bad :(
Guest chapter 68 . 8/15/2014
i just wish for Simon to be okayy
Guest chapter 67 . 8/15/2014
Oh no what did he do?! o.o
Guest chapter 66 . 8/15/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 65 . 8/15/2014
I NEED a gun like that
Guest chapter 64 . 8/15/2014
hahaha Judith and Rik fighting us so funny
Pantomime chapter 100 . 8/14/2014
Chapter 100, whoop whoop! *throws streamers* Geez, I'm torn between loving you for Hespet's epic 'The Reason You Suck' speech and hating you for that damn cliffhanger. Though I think the image of Simon carrying Lionel has tipped the scale in your favor lol. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 100 . 8/14/2014
ya new chapter! Loved Simons reaction to Lionel being back! And come on.. you cant let Mama die... please?
Dark Day chapter 100 . 8/14/2014
This remains one of the best stories on Fiction Press, I might not comment often but that's more because I don't have any criticisms. Still interested to see where you take it.
Guest chapter 63 . 8/13/2014
ok last chapter, I swear, I'm going to continue tomorrow.. for now I need to sleep. I just want to tell you that you are a great writer and I'm in love with your characters and setting and the environment basically everything here in this story. soooo,I will continue reading tomorrow good night!
Guest chapter 63 . 8/13/2014
Judith is kinda rude. Im starting to like her
Guest chapter 62 . 8/13/2014
you can just refer to me as guest I guess, I forgot to write my name so...well that's my name now I think.

I'm just kidding I can't slow down I can't even sleep because of the awesomeness of this story. if I'm tired its your fault haha just kidding
Guest chapter 61 . 8/13/2014
I really hope Judith becomes a nice non-bird human? you're an amazing writer
Guest chapter 60 . 8/13/2014
I'm not sure I want to read the story so fast, I don't want it to end, like, never. I think I'm going to slow down a bit :)
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »