Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Bloodina Carnage chapter 118 . 12/6/2016
I read this all in three hours and now i'm addicted!
PandaMea-DA chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I love how creepy the first chapter is. I cant wait to continue reading!
s chapter 118 . 11/13/2016
I love EVERYTHING about this shadow avenue series. The characters are so precious.. They all have their own voices and complication, I love them so so much! The storyline never gets me bored. My heart always jump, melt and tremble while reading this story.
Well I tried but I don't think I can express how much I love this story, I can't find enough words. I hate being non-native English speaker!
Anyway, I just finished reading your 2nd book! I loved it! You are an amazing writer, Vivi, thank you so much for sharing your talents and efforts with us! I can't wait for the 3rd book! Thank you!
LeKo chapter 118 . 11/8/2016
I just bought your second book. I've not read the first one yet. I think I'll wait till all three books are out. I now regret rereading your story recently here on fictionpress. I want there to be some time in between the reading, to get back in the feel of submerging in it. I'm very glad you keep going on and I look forward to your third book.

(in my library the second books is called "The voiceless man", but inside it's still "The hollow boy".
Shiina chapter 26 . 9/8/2016
...problem with how Lionel keeps foriving him. Seems like a bit of a doormat attitude.
I LOVE Simon! :)
Shiina chapter 26 . 9/8/2016
I really don't like Morden. I mean, I didn't really like him at the beginnin but now I'm in dislike territory. I get that characters need to be flawed, and they all are in this story. But Morden is incredibly selfish AND stupid AND naïve AND ungrateful. I feel like his friendship with Lionel stemmed from lonliness form the start and that he really doesn't care if it's Lionel or not as long as he has A friend. I also have a
Shiina chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Oh my god! This is so good! The spookiness and creepiness is real. I got chills when Lionel described Shadow Avenue. It's amazing writing :)
I'm not usually into horror but it seems I've been sucked into this story. I'm not sorry either.
Guest chapter 86 . 9/7/2016
Hmmm, most papers and books from around 1890 I handled in archives and libraries were in a pretty good condition. Later objects sometimes not so much because of a loss of paper quality during war times. But not so that they would fall apart. Paper is a really durable material if it has the correct ingredients. Eliam doesn't strike me like someone who buys low quality things.
Anne578 chapter 116 . 9/5/2016
I'm very sorry for your experiences. This is something that shouldn't happen and that is a blow for believing in the decency of other people. I also would have loved to read the end of the story first here and then in the official ebook ... I think it is fascinating to follow the process of the writing.
But: I love that you publish it! I know the grueling process of editing and editing again and so I'm very happy that you really publish the whole story. Considering the story on fictionpress: it deserves to be published and you deserve to have a nice published book. So, now I have to hurry to Amazon ... I'm really, really exited! I wish you the best luck, that something foul like that fraud never happens to you again and that you can proudly look upon your achievement.
deformed beauty chapter 117 . 8/16/2016
I've been reading this story for years and I just wanted to say that it's an amazing work you've put out. I love the characters and the story, I'll definitely try to buy your work to see the ending. I wish you good luck in making more awesome stories 3
FreedomWriter10 chapter 117 . 8/16/2016
I love this story so much as soon as I saw it was released on Amazon Kindle I bought it straight away!
The Orange Cow chapter 117 . 8/9/2016
Congrats on releasing!

Just bought vol 1! I think I'll wait to reread it until all three are out, but greatly looking forward to it!
Vad73 chapter 113 . 8/9/2016
Yay, read this whole thing under a day. Finally!
I really wonder what's going to happen next. How will they stop Eliam?!
And you keep spelling Eliam's name either Elliam or Eliam. Which it it? XD
Vad73 chapter 116 . 8/9/2016
I'm happy that you got the thief thing sorted out. :)
I will try and buy a The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue since I am super curious on what will happen next.
Keep writing, I love the way your imagination works and you're the best story writer on Fiction Press! :D
Vad73 chapter 80 . 8/9/2016
Nice work on this one! This chapter even made me cry when Simon woke up. The best story I have ever read on FictionPress and it's a fact! :)
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »