Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
IhaveNoAmbition969 chapter 115 . 8/8/2017
I love it.
Ninjablue245 chapter 118 . 8/5/2017
I would Absolutey adore having a hard copy of this series to add to my library! I love this story so much and I can't wait to finish reading it. Thank you for creating this incredible world!
(for the sake of still having this account, i'm gonna leave with my old signature)
SMOKE BOMB! *runs and hides behind bush*
Jessi chapter 118 . 8/5/2017
Yea... I had thought you died or something. Even got stalky with it and checked your twitter to see if you still made post lol.

Glad to see you are alive and well. School can be a butt but it is worth it. Thanks for all your hard work!
jessicadavis1318 chapter 82 . 4/28/2017
chapter 82..what to say what to say...IF Simon and Lionel don't become an item I will flip my shit. This story is so amazing. I read the book first before I realized it was a fanfiction. Rik and Morden was bound to happen. Sexual tension was clear as day.
Elementalfoxgoddess chapter 109 . 4/9/2017
YESSSS! THEY FINALLY KISS! Gosh I was waiting for this to happen like 100 chapters ago!
Elementalfoxgoddess chapter 45 . 4/8/2017
I'm totally shipping Simon/Lionael right now. Unless there's any other hot supernatural boy headed Lionales way?...Nah...I think Simonael just became my OP!
Crimson Paige chapter 118 . 2/8/2017
This book is amazing. I dont have amazon or goodreads, but for this book, I will get it!
Guest chapter 117 . 1/14/2017
Your story is being stolen on Goodreads. Her name is Elias Grande.
Guest chapter 118 . 1/12/2017
I'm sorry you had to go threw so much bull crap, but I love that your story is on Amazon. I think Shadow Avenue will make you lots of money! You deserve it, considering how hard you worked on this book.
PandaMea-DA chapter 27 . 12/24/2016
I seriously love this, one of the best stories I have ever read. I think this could become a famous book if you got it published and spread the word. Keep it up!
Bloodina Carnage chapter 118 . 12/6/2016
I read this all in three hours and now i'm addicted!
PandaMea-DA chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I love how creepy the first chapter is. I cant wait to continue reading!
s chapter 118 . 11/13/2016
I love EVERYTHING about this shadow avenue series. The characters are so precious.. They all have their own voices and complication, I love them so so much! The storyline never gets me bored. My heart always jump, melt and tremble while reading this story.
Well I tried but I don't think I can express how much I love this story, I can't find enough words. I hate being non-native English speaker!
Anyway, I just finished reading your 2nd book! I loved it! You are an amazing writer, Vivi, thank you so much for sharing your talents and efforts with us! I can't wait for the 3rd book! Thank you!
LeKo chapter 118 . 11/8/2016
I just bought your second book. I've not read the first one yet. I think I'll wait till all three books are out. I now regret rereading your story recently here on fictionpress. I want there to be some time in between the reading, to get back in the feel of submerging in it. I'm very glad you keep going on and I look forward to your third book.

(in my library the second books is called "The voiceless man", but inside it's still "The hollow boy".
Shiina chapter 26 . 9/8/2016
...problem with how Lionel keeps foriving him. Seems like a bit of a doormat attitude.
I LOVE Simon! :)