Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
The Orange Cow chapter 109 . 5/16
When they split the group again half way through the chapter, I was seriously expecting some kind of trap or something.

So yeah, I wonder how deep and permanent this change is gonna be. Judith pretty much summed it up; at this point there's no telling how Simon's physiology is gonna end up.

I guess there are pros and cons to either side. If he becomes human he can live a normal life again, for whatever that's worth. If he goes back to being a demon, superpowers! Of course, I wonder how intrinsically linked his previous mental state is with having those powers? Are the traits mutually dependent?

Regardless how the physical side of things goes, the mental side is a considerable improvement. It really doesn't seem like he's out of the woods yet, but at least now things are getting better.

Then again, that's all in the long term, assuming there is a long term. In the short term, this is an incredibly inconvenient time to lose one of the biggest guns in their arsenal. Or is it? Would Simon really have been that effective in his previous form, considering how well versed Eliam is in demons? I dunno...

Anywho, thanks for the chapter! Hope Luke still has a pulse!
Faradays chapter 109 . 5/15
Oh man I like Judith more and more. She's trying so hard to keep everyone in line but she's so scared too! Be strong, Judith!

And ouch, my feels. All my feels.
Crazytoinsane chapter 109 . 5/15
Yay finally! I've been waiting for this moment for two years! I can't wait to see how it'll all progress!
Karnival64 chapter 109 . 5/15
They kissed! Oh my God, I am so happy. I wonder what's wrong with Luke and how Lionel will use his power. I love your writing so much and I can't wait for the next update. Byee~~~!
Greeneye chapter 109 . 5/15
Oh no! loved The kissing though!
pop-thatbubble chapter 109 . 5/15
Oh the feeellllls! SO HAPPY SIMONXLIONEL 4EVA hahaha I hope Luke's okay! Can't wait for the next chapter!
scatteredpaper chapter 1 . 5/15
I've been keeping up with this fiction since was only 30 chapters in, and not once have I been disappointed with what I read. You've written a plethora of beautiful characters, each with their own backgrounds and worries that builds them into people worth caring about. Your plot has become a systematic web of expertly constructed situations and resolutions, and I've loved every moment in which we can see how your characters react to them. Their relationships aren't stereotypical, and their interactions are breaths of fresh air that never cease to give me life. Even the antagonists are difficult to hate because you've skillfully made them into individuals which I can understand in some way, shape, or form. The world you've built is intricate, believeable, and wonderfully simple, it doesn't distract and it accommodates nicely to what you're doing. Don't stop writing! You're one of my absolute favorites!
Ninjablue245 chapter 109 . 5/14
Yay I succeed! And thank you that means alot to me and oh my god it felt so good to finally sleep oh and OH MY GOD! I want Simon and Lionel to become a thing but at the same time I don't because I want Simon to all miiiiiiiiinnnnnnnne! Anyway I love the chapter and I'm super excited for the next, so with that I bid you a...
SMOKE BOMB! *runs and hides behind a bush*
LP4E chapter 1 . 5/14
I swear this story is my best friend's and I crack right now. As soon as I saw the story notification, I dropped everything, messaged her about, and we read it together squealing our freak in heads off. Keep up the good work oh holy drug dealer of good literature~! *Bows low to the ground*
SeaBrittleStar chapter 108 . 5/14
I hope you update again soon. I need to know what happened to poor Simon :(
FunPerson8987 chapter 108 . 5/14
This story is still amazing. I would love if you could have a new chapter like every hour. That would be awesome. :)
pop-thatbubble chapter 108 . 5/11
:O Simon losing his powers? Noooooo! So Hespet's jibe becomes right hahahahaha unless he can't punch through walls any more? Can't wait for more! I hope Luke will be okay! Or if dead, comes back as Zombie Luke or something... I wonder what will be the command Lionel will give? Ask Eliam to speak and get condemned by the demon he paid for his knowledge? Wait... the demon hasn't appeared right? I can't remember oh no! time to re read! Lolol
The Orange Cow chapter 108 . 5/9
I wonder what Eliam did to melt the place. Maybe it's that demon he's trying to summon?

So yeah, Lionel's being a bit of a brat. It's hard to be too mad at him, though; shifting over to an equal relationship can be odd.

Also, here's guessing that Simon is turning back into a human or something.
Guest chapter 108 . 5/9
I READ CHAPTERS 1-108 IN TWO DAYS AND I AM EXHAUSTED! EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY! Simon (my absolute favorite) almost died... TWICE! and I cried during the memorie part, I got pissed at people countless times in the story AND in real life because they wouldn't stop interrupting me while I was reading and Now I won't be able to sleep even though I really need to because I'm too god damn worried about Simon... Why do you torture me so?...
SMOKE BOMB! *runs away and hides behind a bush*
Cumeralri chapter 108 . 5/8
Simon is turning human isn't he?

On another note, I've been following this story since forever, and it's still as fantastic as ever. Glad for the update!
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »