Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Vad73 chapter 57 . 8/8
Nuuuu, please don't put an end to Simon.
I'm dying to find out what happens next! I just found this story today, and I've been going at it gusto!
That's what a good story does. :)
Faradays chapter 117 . 8/7
[silently hopes one of those stories in the works is the zombie one]
Karneval88 chapter 116 . 8/6
Sorry to hear about all the theft that you've been getting, it must've sucked total ass. I've been an avid reader for the past five years or so and I just wanna say that I'll continue to support you and your newly published book - whoo. This has been such an amazing journey and I honestly can not wait to finally read the climax of your books - I'm already on the edge of my seat. It was really nice getting to know the characters in depths and becoming emotionally attached to them. I also love the altered version for the first fifteen chapters - it was awesome seeing the difference. Well, I wish you luck on this path to hopefully becoming a noticed and successful author and I will continue to support you in any way. Glad I finally get to say, "I read this author's work before the fame."
spoonring chapter 116 . 8/6
I'm very sorry this has happened to you. But I'm super happy hearing that you've beat the thief and are dedicated to this story enough to publish it! I'm buying!
I will wait for the rest of volumes to come out so I can read the whole story in one sitting.
sleepyhead 8D chapter 116 . 8/4
i have been waiting so long for an update, not knowing why there hadnt been any and then it's because of something like this D: im sorry that it have happened to you and i'm really happy to know that this story is going to continue! as it's, one of my favorites.
so really thanks for letting me (us) know, and i will most differently buy all of the books once they are out u
birgitte333 chapter 116 . 8/3
I'm just glad to see that the story wasn't abandoned! I'm sorry you to deal with an asshole like that. I've enjoyed following the story throughout the years, and I'm definitely buying it! Congratz on getting it published!
BlueRose chapter 116 . 8/2
I was really looking forward to reading the rest of your chapters on FP but now I get to enjoy them in their entirety in your novels! I'm upset to hear that you were a victim to scum that tried to profit from your work but I'm glad Amazon is helping you resolve that. It's never a fun time knowing that you're being stolen from. I got a taste of that when my coworker stole my credit card from me... But I'm seriously glad for you and that, despite all the drama, we'll get to read your finished work soon :) The best to you! Thank you for this amazing read of TCUSA :)
firestar6546 chapter 116 . 7/31
I'm glad to hear from you! Sorry about everything with the thief, that's really awful. But you've put so much work into reworking and publishing this story, so I will be extremely glad to buy it! This is one story that I have no qualms about buying a copy. I've been following this story for almost 2 years, and have been recommending it to others. (I don't know if you'll ever make a physical version, but if you do I'll leap on that immediately!) I seriously can't wait to have the entire collection within my grasp, and the fact that you're actually publishing the end in fall makes me sad (since it'll be over) but happy (since I'll get to read the ending in my lifetime). I wish you so much luck with your story and your future endeavors!
FunPerson8987 chapter 116 . 7/30
This has been an amazing journey through over 100 chapters and I'm so happy I found out about this story on fictionpress. Although I haven't been with you since the beginning and started when you were on like chapter 50, I've loved every word in this and I will love every word in the amazon ebooks. I may not be able to get my hands on the first volume right now, I will definitely be putting this on the top of the list for things to buy. I wish you luck for the ending and other stories and preventing other incidents. Continue writing!
LeKo chapter 116 . 7/30
I just bought your book on amazon. It's good what your doing. As I had just reread this story after your last announcement, I thought to wait with reading this ebook, but I saw how at least the start of the first chapter was changed, so now I'm sure I'll be reading it sooner. I'm curious about your editing. I always thought the story was great. Without editing. I understand how you want to divide the story in three books. And because it's you, I reckon the editing will be good as well. Either way, be sure I'll be buying all three of the books. I hope you will give an announcement when the other two books come out.
Take care. I'm glad the amazon troubles worked out. You deserve it.
Siri Catriona chapter 116 . 7/30
3 3 3 Good luck Vivi! I will def be buying a copy as soon as I can!
Whettle chapter 116 . 7/29
I have some catching up to do but I hope you won't be ending it TOO soon. It just doesn't feel over yet and the TCUSA world is so vast and cool and the characters so precious that I just want it to last forever D;. It's sad that you have to remove most of the chapters, because I feel it takes more than 15 to really get into it and I fear future readers might not realize how good the story is.

Of course I will be supporting you by buying it but what would really be cool is if I can get my hands on a physical copy :D
I don't ever buy books but I think this series is really worth it.
(ps. I imagine this story as a live action tv show a lot lol, wouldn't that be awesome?)
SilverRed chapter 116 . 7/29
I suppose this is why all the top stories on this site are only samples :/

I am ecstatic about you winning and kinda bummed out that this won't be free for anyone else to stumble upon while browsing the site. It's for this reason I stopped browsing fictionpress; most stories are meh at best or only samples.

Anyway *insert shut-up-and-take-my-money meme here* I'll definitely be buying it. Also got 2 others interested during this stories lifetime. So ... Yeah. Are you planning on writing more in the "crypt-verse"? Are you taking a break? Starting something new?
Trillpuv chapter 116 . 7/29
So these past few minutes have been an emotional rollercoaster of abrupt ups and downs. I was happily surprised to see an update after what you have called "the radio silence." Finally, I thought, I can figure out if Lionel is going to save his friends! It's been 80 years, as the meme goes and so on and so forth. Clicking open the chapter, The Notice (something that ominous deserves capitalization lol) is sitting there at the top of the page. Uh-oh something's wrong, is my immediate reaction. I apprehensively scroll down expecting a hiatus notice, and at first that's what the AN is reading like. (It must have been awful to find out about that dastardly act of plagiarism. I'm sorry you had to go through that; it's great that you've managed to triumph). The disappointment welling up from the pit of my stomach is completely forgotten when I get to the book announcement and all of a sudden the problem is not that I will potentially never get to see the ending of TCUSA but that I desperately need to keep a straight face at work and not have a joyous breakdown in the middle of the office. Oh my god, it was so hard. So, so, so hard. I'm still actively suppressing my smile. Just the other day, I was idly contemplating that if TCUSA was a book, I would absolutely love to buy it. But that was just idle musing! Some fanciful wistfulness on my part! Yet, here we are. Jfc, /thank you/. Thank you for not giving up, thank you for taking the immense time and effort to publish (self-publish?) this, thank you for a lot of things...! I guess my only question now would be: will there ever be a print version? I'm not familiar at all with the complexities of publishing, or self-publishing for that matter, so forgive me if that's a silly question. It feels a little bittersweet for things to end this way; I always wish that the stories I love could perpetually go on and on, damn the pacing. In any case, I wish you all the luck and success in the world!
Dark Day chapter 116 . 7/29
I've loved this story and found it fascinating, I'll definitely be looking it up on Amazon
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »