Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Victoria Pantomime chapter 90 . 3/28
Ugh, all of my favorite series have left me hanging! Damn it! Go, go! Write quickly! *pokes with a stick* Go. Go.
Reeciez chapter 90 . 3/28
What a mean cliff hanger! I demand another chapter immedeatly! Please?

I'm more than bit concerned about Lionel. Bad dreams usually mean bad things. I've had a dream like that before and I almost peed my pants when I woke up. It's not the most pleasant thing in the world.
Lunar of dreams chapter 89 . 3/24
I finally read all 89 chapters and honestly i love story because it's different and please put some more SimonxLionel parts also i feel so bad for the werewolve x plz hurry up and update
Val chapter 89 . 3/24
T.T
i wish they got runabout bit so they can move on..
KrysisKore chapter 89 . 3/24
This is really good! I finished all 89 chapters in 2 hours. Fast reader XD! Eliam seems to be the kind of shady villain that cackles behind a chair as his henchmen do his work. Can you please add more fight scenes or superpowered enemies/allies! And when the final battle comes, make it epiiiccc!
kira chapter 89 . 3/23
WOW... i really dont know what to say! i have so many things to say! probably a Million hahahahaha. its just that, i cant say it... just remember! You are awesome... no words cant describe your work. Even though, there's no sex scenes, the brotherhood that you formed is really awesome again. you've got the attention of your readers. FYI, i have to read from chap 1-88 first before i commented... heheheh sorry for my grammar. not really good in spokening dollar. by the way im in the Philippines. probably your no. 1 fan here... looking forward to the chapters to come.
and ohhh... your tumbler, the drawings... its cute not literary hehehhe but nevertheless, its cute!
The Orange Cow chapter 89 . 3/22
It's really too bad about that book. It likely could have shed quite a bit of light on the current situation. Eh, I'm sure Eliam's plans will be revealed one way or another. It's not like he doesn't know where they live. I really hope they're planning to do something about that).

Here's hoping that Simon's tongue-twist dilemma is just a passing phase on the road to recovery. Speaking of which, I wonder how he'll be after the recovery is complete? He was pretty young when tragedy struck. Would all those years in the basement and cut off from most human interaction(to say nothing of the metaphysical turmoil) allowed for any actual development? When things in the attic stabilize, will he be a kid? A young adult? Some kind of unfortunate mix? Depending on how it turns out, it could make certain future relationships a little... sketchy.

So, Rik. There really doesn't seem to be an easy way to deal what he's going through. No matter which way you look at it, it's hard to see a good answer to what ails him. If I was able to give advise to Lionel, though, it would be to give him space. This seems like something he has to work out for himself. Of course, that's isn't to say not to be available if Rik ever does feel like talking. My two cents.

Also, far a Dark Souls goes, the enjoyment and the frustration are pretty much hand in hand. I'm playing that game entirely too much. I need to study...
pop-thatbubble chapter 89 . 3/21
Asdfghklasdfghjkl! Yay! Some simon x Lionel lovey dovey :D Haha why do I feel that Simon wld be able to piece back the book? I hope Rik doesn't do anything stupid and Luke doesn't get kidnapped! Hahaha Judith and Luke will be such a cute pair too hahahah I wonder how's Mama! Haven't seen much of her... Can't wait for more! I always get excited for the end of the week so I can read the latest chapter! Thanks for writing
review bc ily chapter 89 . 3/21
iS THIS THE START OF SIMON/LIONEL CAN IT BE IS IT TRULY IT CAN THIS BE THE BEGINNING WE WERE ALL WAITING FOR?

ALSO, STILL IN UPPERCASE BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER, I LOVE THE TRAGEDY EVEN THOUGH IT TEARS AT MY HEART GOD I HURT FOR RIK POOR BABY AND MORDEN AND I ACTUALLY SHIP LUKE WITH JUDITH AND GOD I LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOUR CHARACTERS I CANNOT SAY IT ENOUGH LORD ALMIGHTY
Sae Ayameko chapter 89 . 3/21
I KNEW IT! SIMON/LIONEL ALL THE WAY BABY! 3
The Orange Cow chapter 88 . 3/20
Yowza. It just keeps piling up. Twenty bucks says Eliam is also responsible for Lionel getting so little parental supervision for the last number of years.

This chapter pretty much hammers in what the final arc of the story will likely be about. It ties up a lot of things that I didn't know were even loose.

I get where the gang is coming from, wanting to take Eliam down themselves. But even if you disregard whether or not they are capable of doing so, there are probably a lot of people with just as much stake in his hide. I wonder if any of them are actively seeking him out? He seems pretty keen on staying low key, so maybe his shenanigans are unknown to most of his victims. Then again, Trishna seemed to know of him, so maybe others do as well.

It's pretty clear what needs to be done; the question now is, how to do it? Greatly looking forward to what kind of plan the gang hatches!

In other news, gwrarhg, Dark Souls II...
Sniper No Sniping 2 chapter 88 . 3/17
So... I'm guessing Eliam never got a cookie. (Don't take seriously...)
HarmlessMischief chapter 88 . 3/17
Shit, sorry for swearing ,but this is way to awesome to put in nice words. I hope that Simon eats the stupid Eliam and hooks up with Lionel.
Judith seems like a pretty chill girl and Luke seems to be un included lots. I hope Luke gets a chance to help and be not as Judith says "useless".
I love how you don't give up on this story, even after so many years. Please continue this forever and write lots! If you ever make this into a book, tell me and I will be the first to buy this, when I make money of course.
Ceyx13 chapter 88 . 3/16
Dundunduuun what's going to happen next?!
Sae Ayameko chapter 88 . 3/14
I love this story, but you need to go back on this chapter and look it over. You repeated a section near the end and a had a couple typos. Besides that, awesome chapter. It's leaving me with anticipation just like all the others. Update soon!
816 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »