Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Kurthulhu chapter 1 . 9/19
Very nicely done! Entertaining! I can't wait to read more... and there is so much more to read! You've got a whole universe in these words... I'm looking forward to this!

Guest chapter 113 . 9/19
Haven't read this story in a while so had to do some catching up. But still LOVING this story as always. And i thought I was gonna cry about not-Luke's story about Luke's death. :( Awesome story and can't wait for more
Karneval88 chapter 113 . 9/18
The end almost had me crying, that was sad. Another great chapter, keep up the good work!
Ninjablue245 chapter 113 . 9/18
whyyyyyyyyy? Why do I have to cry over a demon anyway that was an amazing chapter and I'm super excited for the next one! You're so amazing!
thehighestide chapter 112 . 9/13
This is such an entertaining story with an amazing plot. Seriously, you should become a published author...or a screen director of some sort. Have you heard of the series "in the company of shadows" by sonny and Ais? Even if you haven't, their abilities to extend the plot and twist it to continue the series while keeping the reader's interest is unparalleled. I would consider putting you in their ranks when it comes to plot and character development.

Anyhow, can't wait for the next installment and thank you for writing and updating this story. :) I really enjoy it.
Karneval88 chapter 112 . 9/6
Oh shit.
Faradays chapter 112 . 9/6
Welcome back!

Oh man, wonder why Eliam's stalling... Judith and Morden could come back anytime :0
Maeve Selene chapter 112 . 9/6
Ooh I'm so happy you updated I love this story so much! Eliam's kind of a dick huh, I wonder what happened with his demon and I hope Mordred and Judith are okay, looking forward to the next chapter :)
Ninjablue245 chapter 112 . 9/4
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh my god this is awesome! I'm so glad you're back! I this story so much and I can't wait for the next charter! I flipped out when I saw that you updated! Anyway, amazing chapter and I'm super psyched for the next one
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 112 . 9/4
You are truely awesome. You have given us 112 amazing chapters so you don't have to apologize at all. Love this chapter, It's got me at the edge of my seat.
S chapter 111 . 7/30
I can't put into the words how much I love this story. I'm obsessed with everything about this... You're so talented writer, VanVillain, thank you so much for creating such amazing work and sharing them with us!
Suicide Silence my dear chapter 111 . 7/27
I found your story a while ago (and I've read it multiple times since then) while I was looking through the horror section, trying to find short stories and junk. I must say that I've fallen in love.

You are an amazing writer with a vivid and clear imagination. Although there is the occasional grammatical or spelling error, your writing is amazing. I love the characters, the story telling and pretty much everything else there is to like about this story.

I can't wait to continue reading and, I wish you all of the best with your writing.
Guest chapter 111 . 7/18
I really, really, really like this. Its amazing, funny, and serious at times. Keep up the good work!
spoonring chapter 111 . 7/15
also, everything simon said to lionel in this chapter, he always knows how to make lionel feel better. from the beginning, simon has always said seriously deep stuff, the truth, and given great advice.
hes genuinely just awesome and kind and caring and respectful.
im horrified about luke. im trying not to imagine, but we all know luke had to have been alive and not dead for the demon when it ate him... seriously horrifying. in a dark catacomb. hurt and alone.*shudders*
but i was equally worried that everyone was so gungho to kill this demon. so im glad lionel talked everyone down from that, because ultimately, this demon is like simon, hes still luke. right?
that panic attack was legit described realistically too.
spoonring chapter 111 . 7/15
excellent chapter. about luke, and especially about lionel. ive been reading this fic for the past week, i couldnt stop, every chapters been fantastic, all i wanted to do was read the next chapter. reading is my meditation and 111 chapters has me zenned out. lol. i cant wait to read more. this is truly one hell of a story! bravo
1,217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »