Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
spoonring chapter 100 . 7/12
Nooooooooooo! I've been she could be saved.
But wow, Hespet callin out all the bullshit! Nice.
spoonring chapter 99 . 7/12
Oh Jesus! This chapter had my heart racing! The running and that body chasing them!
spoonring chapter 98 . 7/12
Holy crap! But like thank god he's not gonna possess or sacrifice Lionel.
Eliam legit freaks me out!
Everything Hespet was saying about him... Hespet is unexpectedly awesome right now.
spoonring chapter 97 . 7/12
He wants Lionel's body right? That's why he's been thinking with making things immortal... Eliams gonna switch bodies! He'd get out the demon contract, and he'd be able to talk.
spoonring chapter 95 . 7/12
Oh shoot. I don't like this at all. This is what Eliam wants, For Lionel to get separated.
spoonring chapter 94 . 7/12
Holy shit?! Hespet!
Help, I laughed to much picturing that scene in my head of Simon accidentally throwing the head and failing to catch!
spoonring chapter 93 . 7/12
Dude you are genius at describing scary shit and evoking fear. Also, your descriptions of this place and just in general are amazing! You're a great writer and storyteller!
spoonring chapter 91 . 7/12
Of course Simon ate it lol.
spoonring chapter 89 . 7/12
Omg yes he kissed Lionel. I'm squeeing frick yes! And they're sleeping together.
Poor rik (
spoonring chapter 87 . 7/12
Duuuuuuuude! Poor rik! And hell yea those books are a goldmine!
spoonring chapter 86 . 7/12
Oh my god so Eliam is like the ultimate bad guy! Holy crap!
I'm amazed.
Also, holy crap you started this fic in 2006! That is forrealz hardcore dedication!
spoonring chapter 85 . 7/12
eliam bailed woah what is going on?! so lionel is being prepped for something! something has been planned for lionel for a very long time. holy crap!
also, LOL "calm your tits" rik cracks me up.
46-2 chapter 111 . 7/12
Yay! I LOVE this story! Glad to see you're back! :)
spoonring chapter 83 . 7/11
judiths great! so glad shes not leaving and is gonna be apart of the story more.
also, holy crap the city they live in is like the buffy/sunnydale hellmouth. im gonna be paranoid and say this is eliams fault!
also, lol lionel being a supernatural magnet of awesomeness!
spoonring chapter 82 . 7/10
rik/morden lol that is classic and PERFECT! mordens actions are fucking hilarious! riks REactions to mordens actions are also hilarious!
lionel genuinely gets people. hes... empathetic.
simon showing up in lionels bed so sweet. so glad to be getting simon back soon.
oh judith what now.