Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Kari chapter 23 . 9/29
This is a great story! I am really enjoying it! Nice work!
Karneval88 chapter 114 . 9/23
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. This was such an amazing chapter, you always know how to keep me completely focused on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm already feeling anxious. This is gonna be awesome!
Maeve Selene chapter 114 . 9/23
Loved the new chapters! I'm glad Simon chose not to eat not-Luke and I'm hoping Lionel doesn't get hurt, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ninjablue245 chapter 114 . 9/21
how do you come up with such amazing chapters? Anyway, I finally decided on my Halloween costume, I'm gonna be Elliam I'm still trying to talk my little cousins into being the broken glass dolls though... Anyway I love the chapter so much and I can't wait for the next one!
greeneye chapter 114 . 9/21
Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
greeneye chapter 113 . 9/21
Wow this was sad. But well written!
LeKo chapter 114 . 9/21
I so much like this story. All 114 chapters of it. I love how you make all these creatures humanlike. Somehow, although your story is totally different, I'm reminded of Harry Potter, in the way that your story is equally addicting. I say it again; 114 chapters and still not repeating yourself and keeping me entrenched in this story. Thanks and I love your double update. Hope to see your next update on friday. Have a good week.
Faradays chapter 113 . 9/19
I think my heart just broke, I need to lie down and recover... Villain you meanie! **sobs**
randomjun chapter 113 . 9/19
Hot really know how to humanize peeps and new creatures. Like this not-Luke. It was really sad hearing about what happened to Luke and how this guy feels. It really adds to this epic story. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Kurthulhu chapter 8 . 9/19
Oooh! Very good!
Kurthulhu chapter 6 . 9/19
Yikes! Simon! Having so much fun reading this!
Kurthulhu chapter 4 . 9/19
This just keeps getting better and better... Damn.. Simon is such a great character!
Kurthulhu chapter 3 . 9/19
Wow. Fun and creepy!
Kurthulhu chapter 1 . 9/19
Very nicely done! Entertaining! I can't wait to read more... and there is so much more to read! You've got a whole universe in these words... I'm looking forward to this!

Guest chapter 113 . 9/19
Haven't read this story in a while so had to do some catching up. But still LOVING this story as always. And i thought I was gonna cry about not-Luke's story about Luke's death. :( Awesome story and can't wait for more
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »