Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I saw it a mile away. Like when Rick was first introduced. That long ago. It was confirmed when Simon and Morden were stuck in their house and Simon was all 'Morden's Ideal guy is Funny but serious when he has to be' (Something like that) and my first thought was Rick. It was just meant to be. To be honest, if they weren't together by the end of this story I would have just...died. You have saved my life. Thank you.
Frol chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
LOUD SCREAMING. I am so glad this finally happened. Now for Simon and Lionel ahahhaah.
Green Eye chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Awesome! Loved the chapter!
KitsuneQueen chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Yes! Their finally together! You could just see the sexual tension ooze off I them. Congrats Morden and Rik.
Almost There chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Ugh yes! I'm so happy for Morden and Rik. But the wait for Simon and Lionel is killing me, ack. I'm looking forward every week to a new chapter!
LeKo chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I always thought it was the most logical one. Morden and Lionel never really fit. They're friends. Simon always loved Lionel and I think without really knowing it, Lionel loves him. He goes lengths to help him. So that fits nicely and it leaves Luke and Judith. They're nice together as well, lol.
Pantomime chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
My immediate reaction was "I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT." XD
Sae Ayameko chapter 82 . 1/30/2014
D: This is my face to that pairing. No, I did not see it coming. I was expecting Morden/Lionel, but hey whatever. I'm perfectly okay with some Simon/Lionel. Would really like to see that by the way. :3
Ja-kun chapter 82 . 1/30/2014
Wow um..I have to say I really didn't see this coming. I kind of..like this pairing though! On a different note..I'm curious what Judith wants to talk to Lionel about :0
Authoritis chapter 81 . 1/29/2014
What stuff happened? :3 Btw, happy early 100 chapters! v
Pi chapter 81 . 1/27/2014
Aww poor Luke :( Well at least Morden and Lionel had a heart to heart. deveeellopppppmennnt Yeah I don't know anything about writing. Gahh I've been sick but this cheered me up a little so thanks!
The Orange Cow chapter 81 . 1/26/2014
Simon is so fat. Poor Rik.

This chapter has the feel of a transition segment. A few interesting tidbits came out though; Lionel certainly didn't waste any time before inquiring about Mrs. Noir's pendant. What Morden revealed answers a few questions, but it sounds like there is a lot more to it. Maybe if/when Mrs. Noir gets it together, we might find out the rest?

Luke and Lionel's little heart to heart was great to read. It's easy to forget that things are happening outside the current focus of the story. Lionel kind of gives the impression of having a few loner qualities, so it hasn't been as obvious. Luke seems a lot more social, and it makes sense he would be feeling the strain a bit more. Loving your characterization!

As always, thanks for the chapter!
LeKo chapter 81 . 1/24/2014
81 chapters and still your story is enthralling, entertaining, exciting. Your narrative is clear and simple to the point, never a dull moment and you realize it without repetition. It's great. A new chapter always makes my day.
Vallucast chapter 80 . 1/24/2014
I love it, really love it and waiting the next installment.
I wish u luck ;)
Aka chapter 63 . 1/22/2014
Hey, i've meant to review waaay before this chapter but your story kept making me to go to next chapter.. And before i knew it, here we are..
It gives creep in the right moment, and causing my emotion to go along with it. Anyway, thanks and good luck ;)
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »