Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Guest chapter 82 . 2/2/2014
I DID NOT see that coming! But I loved it! They're going to be a great couple. I really really never want this story to end it keeps my fridays happy
heavensentskysky chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Slash finally! I actually didn't see Rik/Morden, but I like it better than Lionel/Morden :) I think my fav would be Simon/Lionel...great chapter, can't wait for more!
Thatrandomfan chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
pAIRINGS?! PaiRINGS! I am so exited whoop! Okay, I have to admit I suspected rik and dear little mordy around three chapters ago but, hey, bromance works in weird ways so I wasn't sure. Lionel and Simon (so CUTE!) I didn't consider at all until my friend (I got her into the story and now she loves it to death)(her URL is something about warriors and their brave hearts or something along those lines) said she thought they went well together and I'm just like "CRAP! THEY DO!" And so yeah this chapter was great Lionel deserves a break. He did super good I'm so proud.
The Green Eye chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Loved the chapter! And the rik/Morden fluff. Can't wait for the Simon/Lionel fluff (wink wink) :D
ohmYGOD chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD MORDEN AND RIK FREAKING OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY AJSDFKGHJIOSDKFNGHJFSIDSDFHDAHFJAWSEKDSKLANJ YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, DEAR AUTHOR. VERY HAPPY. now if only the simon/lionel thing happened but STILL THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT OH MY GOD I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU
Faradays chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Eh, I'm not sure how to explain, but they did seem to fit the "bickering couple" routine. I'm very curious as to how they're gonna act after they sort their things out.

I'm still wondering if LionelxSimon is platonic?
Vallucast chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I knew it since simon being all cosmogirl! And that lionel getting closer to simon.. I'm waiting the next hint tehehe
SilverRed chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I hoped for this back before Rik was even in the story :D. I hoped it would be SimonxLionel since I started reading back when this story was 13 chapters long and I've heard about the whole "Boy pulls Girl's pigtails to get Girl to pay attention to Boy," and Rik and Morden have been paying a lot of attention to each other, so I think i did call it earlier. JudithxLuke was/is kinda obvious since Judith was introduced.

Also, in writing this review I've come to the conclusion that you are Excellent with names. My first few stories had very ... similar names - most of the main characters names stared with the letter K (Kin, Kale, Killian, etc).

In anticipation for the next bit, I'm guessing that the Hunters that Judith works with will get involved and Lionel and Co. will have to prove that they, A) know what they're doing and B) Are not a threat to anyone, with a few big characters believing them and the obligatory racist asshole/ father-of-murdered-family who wants to kill Morden, Simon, and Rik simply because they are what they are. Possible twists include Lionel's mother being one of the Hunters (hence why she travels so much) and the Hunters being convinced to help get the evil Amulet off of Mama and Hespet somehow framing Morden for some deaths resulting in Rik saving he day and fair vampire's heart. :D

Also I am thinking of doing some Fan Art with the characters from the story, I'm asking if that would be ok and would you like to see them when they are done?

Next Friday cannot come sooner, SilverRed. :D
raytondaite chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I loved this chapter! I'd been feeling a Rik/Morden pairing for some time, but Simon/Lionel I did not see coming at all!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I saw it a mile away. Like when Rick was first introduced. That long ago. It was confirmed when Simon and Morden were stuck in their house and Simon was all 'Morden's Ideal guy is Funny but serious when he has to be' (Something like that) and my first thought was Rick. It was just meant to be. To be honest, if they weren't together by the end of this story I would have just...died. You have saved my life. Thank you.
Frol chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
LOUD SCREAMING. I am so glad this finally happened. Now for Simon and Lionel ahahhaah.
Green Eye chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Awesome! Loved the chapter!
KitsuneQueen chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Yes! Their finally together! You could just see the sexual tension ooze off I them. Congrats Morden and Rik.
Almost There chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
Ugh yes! I'm so happy for Morden and Rik. But the wait for Simon and Lionel is killing me, ack. I'm looking forward every week to a new chapter!
LeKo chapter 82 . 1/31/2014
I always thought it was the most logical one. Morden and Lionel never really fit. They're friends. Simon always loved Lionel and I think without really knowing it, Lionel loves him. He goes lengths to help him. So that fits nicely and it leaves Luke and Judith. They're nice together as well, lol.
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »