Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
i like Marden, he seems kinda sad though :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Why didn't I find this before? it seems really interesting!
Trillpuv chapter 99 . 8/6/2014
I am in love with your character development. And in awe of the fact that Chapter 99 is as fresh and seems as effortless as Chapter 1. I have also come to reluctantly like Hespet a little, and not so reluctantly come to think that Judith is a /queen/. I love her, ohmygod. I seriously adore every character, no joke, even Eliam, though his case is more of hate-to-love-you and love-to-hate-you. (Speaking of Eliam, the mouth-being-sown-shut-by-golden-thread thing reminds me of Loki from that myth in which his mouth is also sewn shut as punishment for tricky wordplay. Was that intentional?) I hope Lionel can get out soon! Because it doesn't look like the rest of the crew can get to him any time soon. I suppose it's high time for Lionel to rescue himself, especially since he's toughened up a bit since his introduction. Go Lionel! I look forward to the next chapter! 3333
kira chapter 99 . 7/31/2014
Wow... you updated! MAN! So glad much.. LOL though im still waiting that you will post Chapter 100-102... since as i said before i don't want to left hanging on suspense? LOL im really suck at spokening dollar...nose bleed.
Anyway what i really wanted tosay is that.. What do you look like when you started this story last 2006 and your present form. Its been 8 years! 8 LONG YEARS! imagine that! we are really happy that you have still this fire in your heart to continue this wonderful story of yours (hehehhe im not that really good in flattering words.)
And i always pray for your good health not only yours but also to your love ones... and hopefully that in the near future, you can make another wonderful story just like this...
Your no. 1 fan in the Philippines,
Kira
shunsuke.kun chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
omg where is this setting? LMAO I'm going to try and deduce this:

647 is the area code for GTA cellphones, as far as I know.
Downtown so like Toronto probably
Clock Tower in Central Square, there is one in Mississauga.

Therefore, either Downtown Toronto or Mississauga!
SeaBrittleStar chapter 99 . 7/27/2014
Yay you updated! I was worried for a second that you were going on another giant hiatus, which would have been sad. Anyway, it's another great chapter, even though I can't wait until Lionel finally catches up with the rest of the gang and they have to deal with Eliam.
Guest chapter 99 . 7/27/2014
I love this story so much
the only thing I have to say is that you tend to confuse your and you're in some sentences
anyways I can't wait to se what chapter 100 has in store *squeal*
Greeneye chapter 99 . 7/27/2014
Yay you're back! Loved the chapter as usual! Can't wait for more!
Villain'sBestie chapter 99 . 7/27/2014
You're back! Scared me for a second there! Amazing story! Keep up the good work!
Faradays chapter 99 . 7/27/2014
Yay you're okay and back :D

I'm diggin' Hespet's development, and he surely balances out Lionel's usual whining very well. 10/10 would watch a cop show about them.
4MeJasper chapter 99 . 7/27/2014
Update, hooray. Good to see you back.
MiddleDreamer chapter 98 . 7/23/2014
Me chapter 98 . 7/17/2014
Hi, wondering how you're doing today. I hope you're in a good mood, because after not giving up and abandoning this story is wonderful. Please continue to show the readers a whole different world with your writing.
SeaBrittleStar chapter 98 . 7/15/2014
I hope you update soon. You really left it on a cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 98 . 7/14/2014
I can't wait what happen next please update soon
1,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »