Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Guest chapter 52 . 8/15/2013
Wow really getting exciting here! So Judith is a bird now huh? Interesting... It surprised me that Luke had Judith listening in on the conversation..that was low . but probably I should have seen it coming. Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Orange Cow chapter 51 . 8/9/2013
That first part where he's mulling over things is pretty thorough, to the point where I can't think of anything to say about it or add to it(I mean that in a good way). I'm glad he's taking this stuff into consideration!

For that ending part though, it looks like Lionel has his work cut out for himself.

I guess there are several ways he can approach the situation. One is that he could try lying or hedging the truth a bit. Unless Luke is holding some things back himself, it doesn't look like his memory of the situation is complete enough to know. However, that would require some quick thinking on Lionel's part; even then, if Luke ever found out about the deceit it would spell trouble. He could end up taking that betrayal quite badly.

On the other hand, Lionel might appeal to Luke for help. Considering how the chapter ended, I get the feeling that this is what will probably happen. That sounds nice and all, but really, who knows how Luke will take it. I doubt he'll have too much of a problem with Rik, or even Simon. Things might be harder with Morden, though; Luke's last memory of him probably left hard feelings. I'm sure Lionel will explain how he's changed and seen .

On a final note, Lionel should most definitely not delete those voicemails. If they all get though this situation, those could potentially be great teasing material.

Looking forward to next week!
mittelan chapter 51 . 8/9/2013
oh man, I'm anxious to see what lionel will tell luke!
Green chapter 51 . 8/9/2013
Haha yay! Maybe this will mend their relationship. I don't think Morden will like this though.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
A cliffhanger!? Nooooo! Why do you torture me sooo?!
Deb chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
Woah things are coming to a head for sure! Excited to see what ends up happening :D
Sae Ayameko chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
This anticipation is killing me, but I love it so much! Please keep it up.
Devilsadvocate405 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This is a great story! The mama's character was really vivid in my mind and I could picture her perfectly. And the little snippet with the garden gnome was great, I don't know why but that made me laugh. I also like Morden's affection towards Lionel, its cute how he snuggles up to him. Plus your word choice flows nicely.
The Orange Cow chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
Oh, I almost forgot. Good luck with you work! It sounds busy; thanks for dedication time to updating this, it's awesome!
The Orange Cow chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
Well, that's one way to get the ball rolling. I realize that this should go without saying, but that may not have been the best tactical move Lionel could have made. Who would have though he'd be the first to crack? The hunt is on!

I doubt he'll be able to seriously put her off for long. Rik can't stay around him at all times, and I'm sure she can figure out some way to corner him at school. Or at home. His address isn't exactly a secret, so who knows when their little talk will happen. It's not like his friends across the street would be able to help him much in that situation without defeating the purpose, and I doubt she'd actually hurt him at this point.

Then again, this might be a great opportunity. She seems to be under the impression that he is a victim or witness instead of a collaborator. Maybe he could use this to divert attention to Hespet, the werewolf pack, or something else entirely. I guess that would depend on his acting skills, though. And putting a trail on Hespet might actually lead back to the gang if he ever talked...

The weird thing is that there really doesn't seem to be an actual bad guy here. Most of the players are trying to save, protect, or just live their lives; I think more than anything else, that's what makes everything about this situation so potentially tragic.
Siri Catriona chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
FIFTY CHAPTERS.
THIS IS SO AWESOME.
Again, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I'm absolutely in love with how you changed perspective so quickly from Lionel to Judith, and her argument was great even though she though Lionel was just a bystander (which technically he is, but technicalities).
Can't wait for the next chappy!
Beyond666Redemption chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This chapter gave me chills! So much suspense!
FictionFreak66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is good :)
Menn chapter 49 . 7/21/2013
EVENTUAL slash? Hell yah? With supernatural? MORE HELL YEAHS! *fist pump* Love all the details. Keep going!

Also, dang that well-written drama! Everyone is so...intense! Love it ALL!
sunny-california chapter 49 . 7/13/2013
amazing as always. love this story
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »