Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Lizzie Watson chapter 93 . 5/6/2014
I read this story on a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad I did. I read the entire thing in a day – I must have looked so antisocial, constantly glued to my phone, but it was worth it. I love your characters; I love the way they play off against each other; I love Simon especially, and finally I sincerely hope someone punts Hespet’s head across the room. For the lulz. I am greatly looking forward to Friday 3
FunPerson8987 chapter 93 . 5/5/2014
Dang It seems like EVERYTHING they do ends up having something to do with Eliam. I wonder what will happen when they find him. And espicially since I'm really good at visuallizing things, this chapter was really scary for me and i feel like i'm a part of Lionel at certain times :)
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 93 . 5/3/2014
Oooo, how does one go about getting the head of Hespet? 'Cause I'd like one.
pop-thatbubble chapter 93 . 5/3/2014
Poor Lionel! One thing after another! What's the thing watching him? A new member to the party? LOLOL the little little simonxlionel part is adorableeeee! Insecurityyyyy, is Lionel slowly realising his feelings?
Guest chapter 93 . 5/3/2014
Indeed, better late than never. I hope you had a good night.
I really like how you build up suspense and take your time. And now I don't remember who Hespet was. And that's a first...
And than I remembered and checked. Morden's lovely first boyfriend. He's been away awhile and gone forever now, apparently.
Thanks for keeping up with this story. It is as good as always.
Pantomime chapter 93 . 5/2/2014
You and cliffhangers, seriously.
I was wondering why Hespet never popped up. Seeing how he tried to kill Lionel, it makes sense that Eliam would kill him. I can't wait to see how Morden will react to finding his ex's (possibly still living) head on a platter. I must know what happens! I'm dying to find out why Eliam's so... obsessed with Lionel. You can not leave me hanging!
an avid fan chapter 93 . 5/2/2014
hESPET'S HEAD?/ HHESSPET'S HEAD!1!

well, this was another lovely installation of this story :D i quite enjoyed this chapter so thanks for uploading i have to admit that he figure that's supposedly been following them is really freaking me out... hm. and judith only senses a presence? weird...

anyway, i really freaking love simon so much in this chapter all of his parts for whatever reason give me immense joy.

thanks for the update! GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER
siricatriona chapter 93 . 5/2/2014
What. The heck? I mean? What?
Does this mean Hespet was in on the entire thing? Wait, Hespet's clan/coven/whatever was ratted out and decimated... maybe he was later manipulated by Elliam or he ratted out the coven himself... which ALSO means it was no coincidence that he ran into Morden and Lionel that night... for what though? Another experiment? Nah, that wouldn't make sense, Elliam had nothing to gain from that experiment, unless... trust was his only motivator?
Then again, Hespet flew into a rage and tossed Lionel off a building. Had the attempt succeeded, Lionel would be splattered on the pavement and all Elliam's bets would be off - which would be my main theory, Elliam permanently killing Hespet because he almost ruined everything, which ALSO ALSO explains why Hespet never showed up again, not even for revenge.
My main question right now: Why would his head be preserved? Had Elliam trapped the room - alchemic symbols on the floor (hidden in the crap lighting), particular objects in particular places, etc.?
PLEASE update soon! I love seeing your story progress like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Wow... emo much?
Starcrazed chapter 92 . 4/30/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how they will defeat / kill Eliam.
The Orange Cow chapter 92 . 4/30/2014
Welcome back!

Poor Luke! I would feel just as worried in his situation; firearms are great, but they can be a bit nerve wracking for everyone involved when someone who isn't proficient is using them. For good reason, too; friendly fire isn't something that just exists in FPS games.

Lionel needs to wake up. I can't exactly blame him for being nervous about going to take someone down, but where is he coming up with some of this? It might be possible there is some extremely convoluted way that Eliam isn't a villain, but those journals were pretty damning(among other evidence). And why would they be fake? Did someone sneak into Eliam's house when he wasn't looking and plant years and years worth of realistic looking evidence, knowing that he would leave and the Scooby gang would just happen to come in and find it? Seriously? What's Lionel looking for, DNA evidence caught on tape and corroborated by seven of Eliam's living relatives?

Also, although Lionel is certainly involved, this situation really isn't just about him. Morden, Simon, and Rik all have pretty big reason's for seeking revenge, and Judith has a responsibility to remove threats from humanity. There could reasonably be arguments made that vengeance isn't a worthwhile endeavor, but Judith's motivations are grounded no matter which way you look at it. How many more innocent lives might inaction cost?

All that being said, it isn't necessarily a bad thing to want to take him alive. Just for different reasons than Lionel's. If he's alive, they could potentially interrogate him to find out more details on what he's been up to. Of course, that's assuming they would even be able to get him to talk, and who's to say how trustworthy his info would be. Also if he's alive, that means he could theoretically escape again.

The biggest thing, though, is that they are in a truly dangerous mission that could turn life-or-death at any moment. I doubt Lionel's life is in as much danger, seeing as how Eliam probably has use for him; can the same could be said for everyone else? In such a situation, it can be much more difficult to subdue an opponent without killing them than vise versa. Here's hoping that Lionel's dilemma doesn't turn into something he betrays his team over.
FamishedNight chapter 92 . 4/29/2014
Awesome . Love it!
Lunar of dreams chapter 92 . 4/25/2014
I love your chapters but this one was a little boring, sorry to say but I can't until the next chapter because I love this story
Lime Lemon chapter 91 . 4/23/2014
I don't really comment on anything but now after a long time I found this story that kept me hooked till the end so I really wish you would continue this (forever). What I am saying is that I adore this story and can't wait to read more.
pop-thatbubble chapter 91 . 4/20/2014
Hope everything is fine and work's not too hectic! You have spoilt me with your weekly update haha hence I got curious after these two weeks of no updates!
1,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »