Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
pop-thatbubble chapter 98 . 6/23/2014
Woooooow, didn't see that coming! Haha thought Eliam would be all TAKE OVER YOUR BODY! Now I'm really interested to see the demon that granted him the power! Poor Lionel! Simon to the rescueeeee! Hahaha can Hespet be reunited w his head?
SniperDude64 chapter 84 . 6/19/2014
Hah, funny. Simon and I have the same birthday.
Perrihelion chapter 41 . 6/16/2014
Gosh, I really love this. I love the characters, and I've laughed and groaned in frustration because of them. They are so unique and it's really great. I really love your work, and I'm so enraptured by the story you're telling. I remember thinking around chapter nineteen, 'You know, I should really review this.' Welp, I just couldn't stop reading! I enjoy your writing thoroughly, and I am eager to read more!
Val chapter 94 . 6/16/2014
Since Rik wasn't there.. I'll say it. 'cough-harsh-cough'

as for Eliam's plot? I get a feeling that it takes other 20chapter long..? The usual villain did it mostly for revenge but i'll like it if he did it 'just to spend the time or for fun' considering how long he lives. That, and revenge followed by lots of angry shout just so outdated beside's not Eliam style. I expect him not to lose his cool ever, it pissed the other more i think.
pop-thatbubble chapter 97 . 6/14/2014
Haha I'm guessing... He's just bored?! Or he wants to do weird stuff to lil Lionel! Would Lionel be able to reattach Hespet's head to body? That wld be quite funny and cool at the same time haha like a headless horse man! I feel so spoilt by your updates! It's okay to take breaks, or you could get burnt out! Can't wait for more!
raytondaite chapter 97 . 6/12/2014
Sooooo goooood! The only thing that comes to mind for Eliam's motive would be to somehow transfer his presence into Lionel. He said himself that he can't really go out in public, and that the dolls are often unreliable. Can't wait to find out his true plan!
The Orange Cow chapter 97 . 6/12/2014
This was certainly an informative chapter. I get the feeling the next one might be even more so.

A lot of things are in a clearer focus. If I had to describe my thoughts on Eliam's motives from this chapter, the words disinterest and long term would be the first to jump to mind. Up to this point in the story, it's seemed as if all the big plot points, such as the Noir family drama, the djinn, the pin, the holes, the whatever it is with Lionel, it's seemed as if they were all part of some complex superplot(at least, that was my impression). That some day soon Eliam was going to activate some big horrible ritual or summon a horror from beyond. Or something.

Instead, assuming that he hasn't been lying through his teeth this whole time(which is quite an assumption), everything was a bundle of coincidences and isolated experiments. Even Lionel, who may be the only thing so far that he has legitimate interest in, was a 'lucky' accident. I had thought for sure that Eliam had been responsible for Lionel's dad, by the way. It seems as if, for the most part, these events were merely minor footnotes in the extended story of Eliam's life. As if, had none of this ever happened, it wouldn't have mattered. This disinterest of the present leads to wondering about the long term.

The only thing I can really be sure about, as far as Eliam's long term goals go, is that they somehow involve Lionel. I've had a couple theories about what they may be, but it's still to uncertain to really stand behind any of them. I'm guessing the pin will make whatever it is easier. Assuming Lionel's dream was correct, Eliam plans on using it on him. Speaking of that dream, I have to wonder if Eliam is really the one who sent it. Something about the tone of the dream doesn't seem to match up with the tone throughout the current chapter. The dream was somewhat threatening, while Eliam's behavior here was very casual and matter-of-fact. What benefit would he gain from creeping Lionel out unnecessarily?

His experiment with Hespet is also interesting. If he's already somewhat immortal, why would he need to develop 'treatment for mortality'? Just for the pursuit of knowledge? Maybe it's more about creating powerful servants than it is about prolonging life.

I'm interested in how Lionel will get out of this. His companions bursting in and saving the day doesn't seem extremely likely at this point. Maybe he could fix Hespet and use that as a distraction? Eh, that actually doesn't sound very likely either; I doubt the head will just pop on like an action figure. There is another thing, maybe. I've been thinking, and there might actually be someone out there who could potentially act as significant aid. Someone who might harbor gratitude towards Lionel and malice towards Eliam. Maybe a djinn, who's name isn't Trishna?

Anywho, thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to next time!
The Orange Cow chapter 96 . 6/12/2014
Uh oh.

Also, called it.
SeaBrittleStar chapter 97 . 6/12/2014
These small updates are killing me! I just want the thing to happen already!

Anyway, I think that Eliam is using Lionel to find a loophole in his demon possession deal. I'm not sure how Eliam would accomplish it, but I'm guessing that he's going to let the demon takeover his body and somehow (maybe via the pin?) take over Lionel's body and make it immortal? It would be a way for him to continue his experiments forever without the demon issue looming over his shoulder. That's my theory.
Lunar of dreams chapter 97 . 6/12/2014
Interesting. I liked it and now I wonder what the nest step , you did a good job x
Sugarless chapter 96 . 6/8/2014
Honestly I think you're the best writer ever! If the world wasn't so judgemental, this would be the best same sex romance book! But, what ties everything together is your imagination. Please continue and if you ever make an actual book, I swear I will be the first to buy!
Owmybutt chapter 96 . 6/6/2014
So Lionel's trapped alone with Eliam, who seems pretty fixated on him... Can anyone say foe yayyy /shot
But seriously I can't wait to see what happens!
Everfew chapter 96 . 6/4/2014
Ahhh! Cliff hanger!
toshica chapter 96 . 6/3/2014
Oooh. I love Lionel's personality and the banter between him and Hespet.
Pantomime chapter 96 . 6/2/2014
You and cliff-hangers, seriously. *shakes head* But y'know, when you really stop and think about it, a teenage boy trapped in some ancient tunnels deep underground alone with a heartless, powerful immortal that seems to be pretty fixated on him is kind of... nightmarish. Basically everything in this story is creepy when you really stop and think about it. The light-hearted and heartwarming moments kind of divert the attention, I guess.
Anyway, keep on trucking! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »