Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Crazytoinsane chapter 108 . 5/8
I'm so glad you're posting again! I absolutely adore this story! Now on to the chapter... OMG, what's happening to Simon!? Can't wait until the next update!
LeKo chapter 108 . 5/8
I'm not really good at reviewing, but I am still enthralled by your story. I hope Lionel just grabs Eliam and shouts "speak!" and let the demon get him. You have me worried about Luke big time.
and as a huge layer on top I am relieved you update.
Green eye chapter 108 . 5/8
Loved it as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 107 . 5/2
Pls update soon
Guest chapter 107 . 4/14
very nice. looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 107 . 3/28
Yay! You're back! XD I missed you so much!
Gine chapter 107 . 3/14
You know with that power Lionel has, he can just tell Eliam to remove his thread on his mouth and tell him to speak to break his deal or maybe Lionel is going to use it on Luke just incase Eliam did something to Luke(nnooo D: ) orrrr maybe Luke just ran way because he was too scared and that's why he never made it home? I don't know this is what I thought so far BUT I'm so glad you updated, you don't how much happy I got when I saw thisī¸
Dark Day chapter 107 . 3/14
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!
Faradays chapter 107 . 3/13
Oh man, I'm glad you're okay! After that webcomic artist disappeared I always worry when authors have a long hiatus without saying anything...

I'm happy at the way Hespet is turning out, the jerk's growing on me at an alarming rate.
Smileyfacegurl chapter 107 . 3/13
Omgggg! I wanna cry! You're back, I missed you so much!
Sae Ayameko chapter 107 . 3/13
Yay! You're back. That makes me happy.
Guest chapter 107 . 3/13
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! An update. I've waited for so long, but I'm finally glad your back. I wonder who possessed Lionel (like we all don't know, lol). I seriously and honestly, can not wait for the next update but take your time. Life gets stressful, I understand. Good luck with any issues your having. :)
LeKo chapter 107 . 3/13
Im glad youre alright and set on continuing this story. You keep me enthralled with this story. I in any case will wait for you to update in the time you need.
Guest chapter 106 . 3/9
Really good, I'm getting a bit addicted.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/1