Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
LostToYourInsanity chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
RIK! Yay! I had a feeling you wouldnt kill him off! :) loved the chapter.
PS
Judith was such a bad ass with that entrance!

-LostToYourInsanity
Jimmy McCallion chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Kickass way to turn Morden's brother into someone awesome

:D
Jacks Ace chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
Thing is I actually accidentally read this chapter before the previous chapter so it did not have the desired(?) dread affect on me :D but my gosh! So happy you're updating again ;-; I like your writing style :)
KomoriRin chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
Yes you did briefly ruin some lives :( also yeah Judith! She's super cool.
Lunar of dreams chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
Thanks for not killing him off I would so be crying now x and as always love ur story as it only gets better.
Reeciez chapter 104 . 9/14/2014
I didn't want to review the last one and, just about, give you the verbal equivalent to wringing your neck so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you dished this out. Thank goodness I don't have to cry over Rik anymore, although I'm still crying over all the strife and heartache that they are through. I hope that Eliam the Wise gets all that he deserves for every life that he's ruined and then when it's all said and done he's nothing but platapus poop. I can't believe I used to trust that unconsiderate, sociopathic, homicidal, decrepit and not mention hell bound Jesus wanna be piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Goodness!

Thank all that is shiney in the world for Hespet's annoyingly self entitled head. Without him, the rest of this story would be about that wack-job and a brainwashed Lionel and while that would be interesting enough by itself I wouldn't want to read it after loosing every character I have grown so attached to, especially Simon. That being said, Simon better make it back! Or I'll be so depressed for like a week and then build shrine in honor of him...just kidding! But still, that would totally suck.
vioelcina8 chapter 104 . 9/14/2014
Yes! He's alive! I really love this story! :)
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 103 . 9/14/2014
O.o I really wasn't expecting that, but I absolutely loved this chapter!
Xilland chapter 103 . 9/14/2014
Oh my god! You aren't really going to kill Rik, are you? Please don't! I like him so much! Please no!
PJ chapter 103 . 9/13/2014
You know, for a really long time, I was curious as to why this wasn't listed as humor. I mean, it was really funny and almost like a parody back in the beginning, even if that was unintentional in some parts! But then this happens, and it all becomes clear. I wasn't expecting things to go from bad to horrible so quickly.

I really hope Rik isn't actually dead, and that by the time they get the pin back Mama isn't beyond saving. And I hope nothing bad happened to Luke and Judith!
Faradays chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
Oh nOOoOoOoOooOOo not Riiiiiiikkkkkk

*wails*

(dang that scene was well written)
KomoriRin chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
N O how could you my favorite character noooo why ok lemme go cry now you horrible person I did not see that coming
Pantomime chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
WHAT THE HELL YOU DECIDE TO MAKE IT HARDCORE NOW WHY WOULD DO THAT YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON I CAN'T EVEN- *sighs* I think I'm gonna go cry now. I hate you.
LostToYourInsanity chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
Rik! D: omg this is sad! Please dont die Rik, Morden will be a bigger wreck without you! :'( shit i'm upset.
West chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
You are evil. Can't wait for the next update.
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »