Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Jacks Ace chapter 105 . 9/28/2014
I can imagine an AU where he's (his name hasn't been mentioned for so long I've forgotten what it is "") a foreign diplomat of a distant kingdom in a weakened state that's in danger of all out war with King Eliam the Wise of the kingdom Knowledgeia (I suck at naming places, I know...Doll house?) xD
The Orange Cow chapter 105 . 9/20/2014
So, seeing as how falling down a pit has yet to ever actually kill anything in all of fiction, here's betting that Hespet's body will be back later. I'm gonna guess that Lionel will use the gift on it.
The Orange Cow chapter 104 . 9/20/2014
Well, it finally happened. It's incredible that not a single one of them thought that maybe they should take some kind of defensive measure before they conked out or walked off, but Judith...

I don't know why she's bragging about Eliam underestimating her. This blunder is making it very difficult for me to have faith in her competency. Even if she is an apprentice, this is basic. Like, day one of Hunting 101. Heck, this was probably the first question on the application for prospective hunters. The one they use to tell if the applicant has any hope of making the cut, ever.

I'm not really trying to just pick on Judith; they all deserve credit for this incredible(i.e. challenging my suspension of disbelief) failure. It's just that she's constantly touting herself as a badass 1337 hunter. That's fine, but if a character's going to do that, they have to follow through! And if they don't, it needs to be rubbed in their face.

Anywho, hopefully Simon manages to find a good snack out there; Rik should probably get something to eat also. Speaking of Rik, I wonder how much of him making that recovery had to do with Lionel sitting a few feet away?

I haven't done this in a few chapters, so it's time for a wild prediction about things to come. Here's betting that Eliam uses the pin on Luke, then releases him to act as a sleeper agent who will betray them at a crucial moment. You heard it here first, folks!
The Orange Cow chapter 103 . 9/20/2014
Called it.
pop-thatbubble chapter 105 . 9/19/2014
Man, I just have a feeling the order will be mosconstructed and the power accidentally misused ! Please don't do that to us! THIS IS EXCITING I hope Luke will be okay and Rik too...
Carzilla888 chapter 105 . 9/19/2014
Everything you do is so cool, I think you're super cool. I know this might be strange but can we be friends I'm just so taken by your amazing story that I've become a little obsessed with you. I mean how did you manage such a well written, well thought out story such as this one? I never read a story where I loved all the characters and they fit so well into the plot, like everyone had a part to play. I really really love your story like I just finished it all today and then you surprise me with an update and I nearly fainted out of joy. I love Lionel, Morden, Simon, Rik, Luke and Judith they're all so epic I also love Morden's ex boyfriend I forgot his name but he's funny too. YOu just have such an awesome way of highlighting the good, and the bad of each character. Almost makes me wish I could be in Lionels shoes or at least be their friends lol. BUt by all means I support you one thousand percent so please keep going with this awesome story but take your time and don't rush. I want each chapter to be good and to your liking. I know that if you take your time the chapter is bound to be absorbing and epic. Which is what I love.
LostToYourInsanity chapter 105 . 9/19/2014
Ooh Lionel has a gift! Lol. I wonder what he will do with it! You're such an amazing writer! You are the God of Cliffhangers lol! Loved the chapter, cant wait till next week!
Reeciez chapter 105 . 9/19/2014
This is a game changer! Thank you sooooo much Hiraani, this opens the door to sooo many possibilities. It doesn't mean everything is gonna be fixed but they at least have a chance to do something now. If I were Lionel, I'd tell Eliam to sleep or loose the ability to use all things demonic or magical or whatever. No magic string or mind speach for him. Goodness knows if the gift is even powerful enough for that sort of thing.
Carzilla888 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
This is too great I love this Simon is so adorable in a crazed child like way and oh my goodness how do you write so well everything about this story is great and well thought out and makes a lot of sense as crazy as that is. I love the main character by the way too this is awesome
Trillpuv chapter 104 . 9/17/2014
You know, even though it's great that Simon is mostly making his way through "stable" now, I really miss his crazy-ass self. Also, the last chapter gave me a heart attack. So did the first few paragraphs of this chapter. LIFE RUINER that is you. I love you so much, you master of cliffhangers, you.
Faradays chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
...and the queen of cliffhangers is back. My heart can't take this after "No Remedy", Vain.
LostToYourInsanity chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
RIK! Yay! I had a feeling you wouldnt kill him off! :) loved the chapter.
PS
Judith was such a bad ass with that entrance!

-LostToYourInsanity
Jimmy McCallion chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Kickass way to turn Morden's brother into someone awesome

:D
Jacks Ace chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
Thing is I actually accidentally read this chapter before the previous chapter so it did not have the desired(?) dread affect on me :D but my gosh! So happy you're updating again ;-; I like your writing style :)
KomoriRin chapter 104 . 9/15/2014
Yes you did briefly ruin some lives :( also yeah Judith! She's super cool.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »