Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
HarmlessMischief chapter 88 . 3/17
Shit, sorry for swearing ,but this is way to awesome to put in nice words. I hope that Simon eats the stupid Eliam and hooks up with Lionel.
Judith seems like a pretty chill girl and Luke seems to be un included lots. I hope Luke gets a chance to help and be not as Judith says "useless".
I love how you don't give up on this story, even after so many years. Please continue this forever and write lots! If you ever make this into a book, tell me and I will be the first to buy this, when I make money of course.
Ceyx13 chapter 88 . 3/16
Dundunduuun what's going to happen next?!
Sae Ayameko chapter 88 . 3/14
I love this story, but you need to go back on this chapter and look it over. You repeated a section near the end and a had a couple typos. Besides that, awesome chapter. It's leaving me with anticipation just like all the others. Update soon!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 88 . 3/14
Oh Eliam, I'm still loving you. I love the villains. They get to do and say whatever they want.
mittelan chapter 88 . 3/14
like woah this is the most non obvious character betrayal type thing i've read
i never saw it coming
Victoria Pantomime chapter 88 . 3/14
Eliam, you cunning bastard.

God, I love this story. I've read through it three times while waiting for you to upload ch. 88. Type faster, woman! XD
WHAT AN A-HOLE chapter 88 . 3/14
AND TO THINK I ACTUALLY STARTED OUT TRUSTING ELIAM AND NOW'S HE HURT LIKE EVERYBODY AND IS GOING TO HURT MY BABY LIONEL I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS I'M SO MAD UTGHAFHDASIFJWEIODF SHVOIJRFWESDVIKJHFJIOPK

in other news, this was a great chapter! eheh the little moments of rik/morden made my heart swell omgg i have such love for all of these characters this is such a good story omg ily
Guest chapter 87 . 3/14
Great chapter! I don't want this story to end. EVEEERRR
The Orange Cow chapter 87 . 3/10
Well, that certainly could of gone worse!

It's nice that not too much damage was done to the books. Oh yeah, and the people too. It's also nice that Morden had a better plan than the whole, "I know you're in there!" thing. For a moment, I though that was going to be the case.

Lets hope he was careful, of course. I'm sure he's in better control of his powers these days, but we don't want another Mrs. Noir happening. Speaking of Morden's mind control, something just occurred to me. Trishna said the pin was so valuable because it had the ability to affect minds. But, isn't that something that any vampire could do on an instinctual level? I suppose the pin probably works to a much greater degree, but she really made it sound as if mind manipulation was something unique. She even made a point that it was beyond the power of a djinn, which are implied to be considerably more powerful and versatile than a vampire.

So. Tonight's the night. At long last, after much eager anticipation, Dark Souls II is being released! It's time to sink into the comforting embrace of a long series of 'YOU DIED' screens...
SilverRed chapter 87 . 3/8
Person 1:*charges with a silver sword* "Greetings, how are you?"
Person 2:*throws fireball* "Hello, I'm fine thanks,"

... very little about this story is normal - another reason why it is all kinds of awesome! ... Also, I really need to get started on that 'Fixed!Simon's first birthday with Lionel' fanart ...
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 3/8
This is really good. I must say I'm hooked. It's the same kind of story that I've been wanting to do for a long time, but never had the inspiration so I'm pretty jealous. XD
I find it funny that the vampire-ish would seems to understand parenting better than the main character's own mama. XD
Reeciez chapter 87 . 3/7
I don't think Eliam is gonna be cool with that. I hope he's gotten over his grudge holding days... yea I don't think so. Maybe he has all his knowledge up in the good ol' noggin. All of those journals could be just an old habit he never grew out of but he may not NEED them. I think he still won't want anyone to have them. This situation makes TMI look like two pages out of a three million page book. I just hope he won't do anything too drastic just because he thinks they deserve it like he did to the Noirs.
Oh Rik, don't get yourself hurt looking for revenge. In this type of life there is no justice! Only "you do me wrong I pay you back" also know as eye for an eye. But if we're all poking eachother in the eye we're all gonna be blind. I really wanna see Eliam get his ass handed to him by Rik though, it'd be funny.
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 86 . 3/6
Thank you for updating! Looking forward to more :)
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 82 . 3/6
That...really surprised me...I really wasn't expecting that.
NYXXIA chapter 86 . 3/5