Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Dumplings chapter 38 . 4/17
Ok when Noreen made that gay confession about hespet to Lionel I couldn't stop laughing that everybody around me was like is she like kinda dying? Omg I love you author~
Mangos chapter 36 . 4/17
Simon is so cute~ so cute that most of the time i forget he's labeled as a demon
nagi chapter 115 . 4/5
I wish to know what happens next!
Mushroom chapter 13 . 4/4
Ermmergosh their both so jealous~
Marshmallow chapter 9 . 4/4
Ehe cute!
Melon chapter 8 . 4/4
Oh my this is hot stuff~
Asro chapter 115 . 4/2
Hoping everything's working out with that whole Amazon thing.
Void chapter 115 . 3/8
WARNING: this review will be very random, as I will be spouting out whatever I think of about this story as soon as I think it.
First off: Simone is absolutely adorable and I wanna hug him so badly, even if there's a possibility he could go crazy again and eat me. :3

I ship all the ships. Simon and Lionel, Rik and Morden, all of them.

Normally I despise stories and books with werewolves and vampires in them, but not only have you managed to make me adore everyone, but you made me freaking ship a WEREWOLF and a VAMPIRE. That is just small proof of how epic you are.

I read this in three days, and those were very happy days. The third day is not so happy because there is the last posted chapter.

I found TCUSA by looking for the most favourited stories/books/whatever you prefer to call them, and I want to tell you (if you don't already know) that this is either the most favourited, or very close to the top. :D

Poor Luke, both real and Doppelganger. That really surprised me when I found out.

I read your profile, and that must really suck. I hope you get it all settled, soon!

Erm... I think that's all I have to say, for the moment.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2
I'm only just realizing this after re-watching South Park, but holy shit, did you get these ideas from South Park? The ''mama'' thing burying bodies, like Stan's mom did with the killer fish episode, and when they made Butters into a girl, they did the same thing as Simon-
ahmet22 chapter 13 . 1/17
I can't believe this! I so excited!
ahmet22 chapter 9 . 1/17
awww this is so cute ) I am in love with Simon.
ahmet22 chapter 6 . 1/16
This chapter was amazing!
ahmet22 chapter 3 . 1/15
I saw your story on amazon, and i think someone stole your story! You definetily check it!
ahmet22 chapter 1 . 1/15
I saw your story on amazon. I think it was stolen. Please look it! Under-Shadow-Avenue-Crypt-Volume/dp/1517556171
ahmet22 chapter 2 . 1/15
This best cute story i have read in my life!
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »