Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Fenri Verdi chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
I have some catching up to do but I hope you won't be ending it TOO soon. It just doesn't feel over yet and the TCUSA world is so vast and cool and the characters so precious that I just want it to last forever D;. It's sad that you have to remove most of the chapters, because I feel it takes more than 15 to really get into it and I fear future readers might not realize how good the story is.

Of course I will be supporting you by buying it but what would really be cool is if I can get my hands on a physical copy :D
I don't ever buy books but I think this series is really worth it.
(ps. I imagine this story as a live action tv show a lot lol, wouldn't that be awesome?)
SilverRed chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
I suppose this is why all the top stories on this site are only samples :/

I am ecstatic about you winning and kinda bummed out that this won't be free for anyone else to stumble upon while browsing the site. It's for this reason I stopped browsing fictionpress; most stories are meh at best or only samples.

Anyway *insert shut-up-and-take-my-money meme here* I'll definitely be buying it. Also got 2 others interested during this stories lifetime. So ... Yeah. Are you planning on writing more in the "crypt-verse"? Are you taking a break? Starting something new?
Trillpuv chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
So these past few minutes have been an emotional rollercoaster of abrupt ups and downs. I was happily surprised to see an update after what you have called "the radio silence." Finally, I thought, I can figure out if Lionel is going to save his friends! It's been 80 years, as the meme goes and so on and so forth. Clicking open the chapter, The Notice (something that ominous deserves capitalization lol) is sitting there at the top of the page. Uh-oh something's wrong, is my immediate reaction. I apprehensively scroll down expecting a hiatus notice, and at first that's what the AN is reading like. (It must have been awful to find out about that dastardly act of plagiarism. I'm sorry you had to go through that; it's great that you've managed to triumph). The disappointment welling up from the pit of my stomach is completely forgotten when I get to the book announcement and all of a sudden the problem is not that I will potentially never get to see the ending of TCUSA but that I desperately need to keep a straight face at work and not have a joyous breakdown in the middle of the office. Oh my god, it was so hard. So, so, so hard. I'm still actively suppressing my smile. Just the other day, I was idly contemplating that if TCUSA was a book, I would absolutely love to buy it. But that was just idle musing! Some fanciful wistfulness on my part! Yet, here we are. Jfc, /thank you/. Thank you for not giving up, thank you for taking the immense time and effort to publish (self-publish?) this, thank you for a lot of things...! I guess my only question now would be: will there ever be a print version? I'm not familiar at all with the complexities of publishing, or self-publishing for that matter, so forgive me if that's a silly question. It feels a little bittersweet for things to end this way; I always wish that the stories I love could perpetually go on and on, damn the pacing. In any case, I wish you all the luck and success in the world!
Dark Day chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
I've loved this story and found it fascinating, I'll definitely be looking it up on Amazon
FallenWindRider chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
I don't really remember when I started following this project but I'm pretty sure TCUSA has been with me for my entire university career and maybe even some high school. It is unfortunate that someone decided to try and make a profit off of a decade of work. At least that means this novel was good enough to steal, it is a backhanded complement in a way.

Thank you for continuing to write this piece, many authors get discouraged from writing something so massive. I wish you the best with finishing this project and your upcoming ones!
Faradays chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
omg we'll finally see the ending! purchased it, can't wait for the next ones.
Guest chapter 116 . 7/29/2016
Sucks to hear about the theft and I hope that it's all resolved now and nothing more will happen :) I, for one, will definitely be buying all three volumes of the book! It'll be sad to see it go off FictionPress but we all understand why you have to do it.
Best wishes and regards for the future
Guest chapter 116 . 7/28/2016
It breaks my heart that this happened to you but I'll be sure to purchase the book to help support you (and of course to finish this absolutely amazing story) I hope it all works out in the end and you have my love and hope for the future 3
bonycheetah chapter 116 . 7/28/2016
You're story has been absolutely wonderful, and I would totally buy it three times over if I had the money. But as an aspiring author, I'm guessing you'd probably like an actual review rather than a "Wow this is so cool". I could see the romance coming from a mile away (mere instinct, of course), and you really did a good job hinting at it (I could probably learn a thing or two from your subtlety)
I wish that your future books don't have those nasty thieves 3
AlienInsideMe chapter 115 . 7/26/2016
Jesus Christ...
Read this in three days...
I'm seriously about to cry, what do I do with my time now? Ah...
It's been a while since you've updated. But I will 100% be here when you return.
I need this story in my life.
I hope you're doing amazing!
You are soooooooooooooo fuckin talented. I'm just, yeah, damn. Like character development out the ass or WHAT!? So good. Sigh..
And kick that jerk who stole you're story in the face, I really do hope once you finish this it'll be published in paper form. I'm literally dreaming about it... Is that weird? Mm...
Well bu-bye lovely! I'll be waiting!(:
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
Lol whenever he gets annoyed he goes into a cleaning frenzy.
Ash chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Please update (
whisperypath chapter 115 . 5/16/2016
I was wondering about the lack of updates and saw the update on your profile, I hope you all the best in sorting out the problem. You are one of the few writers on fictionpress/fanfiction who actually stuck with their story throughout all these years and I love you for that. It is so horrible to know that someone would try to steal all these years of writing and work. Would really love to see the conclusion to 'The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue'. If you do decide to upload the last chap with a cost, i think those who've stuck with this story will be more than happy to go along with that.
Dumplings chapter 38 . 4/17/2016
Ok when Noreen made that gay confession about hespet to Lionel I couldn't stop laughing that everybody around me was like is she like kinda dying? Omg I love you author~
Mangos chapter 36 . 4/17/2016
Simon is so cute~ so cute that most of the time i forget he's labeled as a demon
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »