Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
bonycheetah chapter 116 . 7/28
You're story has been absolutely wonderful, and I would totally buy it three times over if I had the money. But as an aspiring author, I'm guessing you'd probably like an actual review rather than a "Wow this is so cool". I could see the romance coming from a mile away (mere instinct, of course), and you really did a good job hinting at it (I could probably learn a thing or two from your subtlety)
I wish that your future books don't have those nasty thieves 3
AlienInsideMe chapter 115 . 7/26
Jesus Christ...
Read this in three days...
I'm seriously about to cry, what do I do with my time now? Ah...
It's been a while since you've updated. But I will 100% be here when you return.
I need this story in my life.
I hope you're doing amazing!
You are soooooooooooooo fuckin talented. I'm just, yeah, damn. Like character development out the ass or WHAT!? So good. Sigh..
And kick that jerk who stole you're story in the face, I really do hope once you finish this it'll be published in paper form. I'm literally dreaming about it... Is that weird? Mm...
Well bu-bye lovely! I'll be waiting!(:
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26
Lol whenever he gets annoyed he goes into a cleaning frenzy.
Ash chapter 1 . 5/29
Please update (
whisperypath chapter 115 . 5/16
I was wondering about the lack of updates and saw the update on your profile, I hope you all the best in sorting out the problem. You are one of the few writers on fictionpress/fanfiction who actually stuck with their story throughout all these years and I love you for that. It is so horrible to know that someone would try to steal all these years of writing and work. Would really love to see the conclusion to 'The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue'. If you do decide to upload the last chap with a cost, i think those who've stuck with this story will be more than happy to go along with that.
Dumplings chapter 38 . 4/17
Ok when Noreen made that gay confession about hespet to Lionel I couldn't stop laughing that everybody around me was like is she like kinda dying? Omg I love you author~
Mangos chapter 36 . 4/17
Simon is so cute~ so cute that most of the time i forget he's labeled as a demon
nagi chapter 115 . 4/5
I wish to know what happens next!
Mushroom chapter 13 . 4/4
Ermmergosh their both so jealous~
Marshmallow chapter 9 . 4/4
Ehe cute!
Melon chapter 8 . 4/4
Oh my this is hot stuff~
Asro chapter 115 . 4/2
Hoping everything's working out with that whole Amazon thing.
Void chapter 115 . 3/8
WARNING: this review will be very random, as I will be spouting out whatever I think of about this story as soon as I think it.
First off: Simone is absolutely adorable and I wanna hug him so badly, even if there's a possibility he could go crazy again and eat me. :3

I ship all the ships. Simon and Lionel, Rik and Morden, all of them.

Normally I despise stories and books with werewolves and vampires in them, but not only have you managed to make me adore everyone, but you made me freaking ship a WEREWOLF and a VAMPIRE. That is just small proof of how epic you are.

I read this in three days, and those were very happy days. The third day is not so happy because there is the last posted chapter.

I found TCUSA by looking for the most favourited stories/books/whatever you prefer to call them, and I want to tell you (if you don't already know) that this is either the most favourited, or very close to the top. :D

Poor Luke, both real and Doppelganger. That really surprised me when I found out.

I read your profile, and that must really suck. I hope you get it all settled, soon!

Erm... I think that's all I have to say, for the moment.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2
I'm only just realizing this after re-watching South Park, but holy shit, did you get these ideas from South Park? The ''mama'' thing burying bodies, like Stan's mom did with the killer fish episode, and when they made Butters into a girl, they did the same thing as Simon-
ahmet22 chapter 13 . 1/17
I can't believe this! I so excited!
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »