Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Shiina chapter 26 . 9/8/2016
I really don't like Morden. I mean, I didn't really like him at the beginnin but now I'm in dislike territory. I get that characters need to be flawed, and they all are in this story. But Morden is incredibly selfish AND stupid AND naïve AND ungrateful. I feel like his friendship with Lionel stemmed from lonliness form the start and that he really doesn't care if it's Lionel or not as long as he has A friend. I also have a
Shiina chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Oh my god! This is so good! The spookiness and creepiness is real. I got chills when Lionel described Shadow Avenue. It's amazing writing :)
I'm not usually into horror but it seems I've been sucked into this story. I'm not sorry either.
Guest chapter 86 . 9/7/2016
Hmmm, most papers and books from around 1890 I handled in archives and libraries were in a pretty good condition. Later objects sometimes not so much because of a loss of paper quality during war times. But not so that they would fall apart. Paper is a really durable material if it has the correct ingredients. Eliam doesn't strike me like someone who buys low quality things.
Anne578 chapter 116 . 9/5/2016
I'm very sorry for your experiences. This is something that shouldn't happen and that is a blow for believing in the decency of other people. I also would have loved to read the end of the story first here and then in the official ebook ... I think it is fascinating to follow the process of the writing.
But: I love that you publish it! I know the grueling process of editing and editing again and so I'm very happy that you really publish the whole story. Considering the story on fictionpress: it deserves to be published and you deserve to have a nice published book. So, now I have to hurry to Amazon ... I'm really, really exited! I wish you the best luck, that something foul like that fraud never happens to you again and that you can proudly look upon your achievement.
deformed beauty chapter 117 . 8/16/2016
I've been reading this story for years and I just wanted to say that it's an amazing work you've put out. I love the characters and the story, I'll definitely try to buy your work to see the ending. I wish you good luck in making more awesome stories 3
FreedomWriter10 chapter 117 . 8/16/2016
I love this story so much as soon as I saw it was released on Amazon Kindle I bought it straight away!
The Orange Cow chapter 117 . 8/9/2016
Congrats on releasing!

Just bought vol 1! I think I'll wait to reread it until all three are out, but greatly looking forward to it!
Vad73 chapter 113 . 8/9/2016
Yay, read this whole thing under a day. Finally!
I really wonder what's going to happen next. How will they stop Eliam?!
And you keep spelling Eliam's name either Elliam or Eliam. Which it it? XD
Vad73 chapter 116 . 8/9/2016
I'm happy that you got the thief thing sorted out. :)
I will try and buy a The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue since I am super curious on what will happen next.
Keep writing, I love the way your imagination works and you're the best story writer on Fiction Press! :D
Vad73 chapter 80 . 8/9/2016
Nice work on this one! This chapter even made me cry when Simon woke up. The best story I have ever read on FictionPress and it's a fact! :)
Vad73 chapter 57 . 8/8/2016
Nuuuu, please don't put an end to Simon.
I'm dying to find out what happens next! I just found this story today, and I've been going at it gusto!
That's what a good story does. :)
Faradays chapter 117 . 8/7/2016
[silently hopes one of those stories in the works is the zombie one]
Karneval88 chapter 116 . 8/6/2016
Sorry to hear about all the theft that you've been getting, it must've sucked total ass. I've been an avid reader for the past five years or so and I just wanna say that I'll continue to support you and your newly published book - whoo. This has been such an amazing journey and I honestly can not wait to finally read the climax of your books - I'm already on the edge of my seat. It was really nice getting to know the characters in depths and becoming emotionally attached to them. I also love the altered version for the first fifteen chapters - it was awesome seeing the difference. Well, I wish you luck on this path to hopefully becoming a noticed and successful author and I will continue to support you in any way. Glad I finally get to say, "I read this author's work before the fame."
spoonring chapter 116 . 8/6/2016
I'm very sorry this has happened to you. But I'm super happy hearing that you've beat the thief and are dedicated to this story enough to publish it! I'm buying!
I will wait for the rest of volumes to come out so I can read the whole story in one sitting.
sleepyhead 8D chapter 116 . 8/4/2016
i have been waiting so long for an update, not knowing why there hadnt been any and then it's because of something like this D: im sorry that it have happened to you and i'm really happy to know that this story is going to continue! as it's, one of my favorites.
so really thanks for letting me (us) know, and i will most differently buy all of the books once they are out u
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »