Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
LeKo chapter 114 . 9/21/2015
I so much like this story. All 114 chapters of it. I love how you make all these creatures humanlike. Somehow, although your story is totally different, I'm reminded of Harry Potter, in the way that your story is equally addicting. I say it again; 114 chapters and still not repeating yourself and keeping me entrenched in this story. Thanks and I love your double update. Hope to see your next update on friday. Have a good week.
Faradays chapter 113 . 9/19/2015
I think my heart just broke, I need to lie down and recover... Villain you meanie! **sobs**
randomjun chapter 113 . 9/19/2015
Hot damn...you really know how to humanize peeps and new creatures. Like this not-Luke. It was really sad hearing about what happened to Luke and how this guy feels. It really adds to this epic story. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Kurthulhu chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Oooh! Very good!
Kurthulhu chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Yikes! Simon! Having so much fun reading this!
Kurthulhu chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
This just keeps getting better and better... Damn.. Simon is such a great character!
Kurthulhu chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Wow. Fun and creepy!
Kurthulhu chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Very nicely done! Entertaining! I can't wait to read more... and there is so much more to read! You've got a whole universe in these words... I'm looking forward to this!

K
Guest chapter 113 . 9/19/2015
Haven't read this story in a while so had to do some catching up. But still LOVING this story as always. And i thought I was gonna cry about not-Luke's story about Luke's death. :( Awesome story and can't wait for more
Karneval88 chapter 113 . 9/18/2015
The end almost had me crying, that was sad. Another great chapter, keep up the good work!
Ninjablue245 chapter 113 . 9/18/2015
whyyyyyyyyy? Why do I have to cry over a demon anyway that was an amazing chapter and I'm super excited for the next one! You're so amazing!
thehighestide chapter 112 . 9/13/2015
This is such an entertaining story with an amazing plot. Seriously, you should become a published author...or a screen director of some sort. Have you heard of the series "in the company of shadows" by sonny and Ais? Even if you haven't, their abilities to extend the plot and twist it to continue the series while keeping the reader's interest is unparalleled. I would consider putting you in their ranks when it comes to plot and character development.

Anyhow, can't wait for the next installment and thank you for writing and updating this story. :) I really enjoy it.
Karneval88 chapter 112 . 9/6/2015
Oh shit.
Faradays chapter 112 . 9/6/2015
Welcome back!

Oh man, wonder why Eliam's stalling... Judith and Morden could come back anytime :0
Maeve Selene chapter 112 . 9/6/2015
Ooh I'm so happy you updated I love this story so much! Eliam's kind of a dick huh, I wonder what happened with his demon and I hope Mordred and Judith are okay, looking forward to the next chapter :)
1,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »