Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Asro chapter 115 . 4/2
Hoping everything's working out with that whole Amazon thing.
Void chapter 115 . 3/8
WARNING: this review will be very random, as I will be spouting out whatever I think of about this story as soon as I think it.
First off: Simone is absolutely adorable and I wanna hug him so badly, even if there's a possibility he could go crazy again and eat me. :3

I ship all the ships. Simon and Lionel, Rik and Morden, all of them.

Normally I despise stories and books with werewolves and vampires in them, but not only have you managed to make me adore everyone, but you made me freaking ship a WEREWOLF and a VAMPIRE. That is just small proof of how epic you are.

I read this in three days, and those were very happy days. The third day is not so happy because there is the last posted chapter.

I found TCUSA by looking for the most favourited stories/books/whatever you prefer to call them, and I want to tell you (if you don't already know) that this is either the most favourited, or very close to the top. :D

Poor Luke, both real and Doppelganger. That really surprised me when I found out.

I read your profile, and that must really suck. I hope you get it all settled, soon!

Erm... I think that's all I have to say, for the moment.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2
I'm only just realizing this after re-watching South Park, but holy shit, did you get these ideas from South Park? The ''mama'' thing burying bodies, like Stan's mom did with the killer fish episode, and when they made Butters into a girl, they did the same thing as Simon-
ahmet22 chapter 13 . 1/17
I can't believe this! I so excited!
ahmet22 chapter 9 . 1/17
awww this is so cute ) I am in love with Simon.
ahmet22 chapter 6 . 1/16
This chapter was amazing!
ahmet22 chapter 3 . 1/15
I saw your story on amazon, and i think someone stole your story! You definetily check it!
ahmet22 chapter 1 . 1/15
I saw your story on amazon. I think it was stolen. Please look it! Under-Shadow-Avenue-Crypt-Volume/dp/1517556171
ahmet22 chapter 2 . 1/15
This best cute story i have read in my life!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14
Um is this supposed to be on Amazon?
Under-Shadow-Avenue-I-Crypt-ebook/dp/B015W1UDU8/refsr_1_1?sdigital-text&ieUTF8&qid1452764086&sr1-1
Ladyfnick chapter 115 . 1/8
Wow I love this so much! I saw this recced on the slash pile and thought that it would be a quick few chapter read and wasn't expecting something so long and amazing! It's really cool to see how your writing has changed and improved over time. I especially liked how you handled Simon's dual personality business and the part about how living couldn't be just about him caring about Lionel, that's something that you don't often find in romance plots and I really appreciated it!
Reeciez chapter 115 . 1/7
The chapter was fantastical without a doubt as always! Eliam is still horrendously crazy as well. Bravo!

I just need to say one thing...
Why'd you change the picture!? I loved the old one it always reminded me how creepy Shadow Avenue truly is and I loved it. It was all misty and you could see that one light trying to liven things up but failing terribly and crap left out cause who has the time to pick stuff up when you're a supernatural being and stuff... Did I mention I loved it? LOL gotta love random rants
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
The paragraph that begins with "I get frustrated sometimes" sums up everything I've felt and haven't been able to put into words. It doesn't really bother me, but I feel empty somethimes. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
MisterCrown chapter 115 . 12/20/2015
Ohh, you left me on such a cliff hanger!
P.S I really liked Simon in his demonic-doppelgänger form, not the human one he is currently in.
MisterCrown chapter 100 . 12/20/2015
She was my favourite character... my favourite... please don't say you KILLED her...
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »