Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
ahmet22 chapter 9 . 1/17
awww this is so cute ) I am in love with Simon.
ahmet22 chapter 6 . 1/16
This chapter was amazing!
ahmet22 chapter 3 . 1/15
I saw your story on amazon, and i think someone stole your story! You definetily check it!
ahmet22 chapter 1 . 1/15
I saw your story on amazon. I think it was stolen. Please look it! Under-Shadow-Avenue-Crypt-Volume/dp/1517556171
ahmet22 chapter 2 . 1/15
This best cute story i have read in my life!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14
Um is this supposed to be on Amazon?
Under-Shadow-Avenue-I-Crypt-ebook/dp/B015W1UDU8/refsr_1_1?sdigital-text&ieUTF8&qid1452764086&sr1-1
Ladyfnick chapter 115 . 1/8
Wow I love this so much! I saw this recced on the slash pile and thought that it would be a quick few chapter read and wasn't expecting something so long and amazing! It's really cool to see how your writing has changed and improved over time. I especially liked how you handled Simon's dual personality business and the part about how living couldn't be just about him caring about Lionel, that's something that you don't often find in romance plots and I really appreciated it!
Reeciez chapter 115 . 1/7
The chapter was fantastical without a doubt as always! Eliam is still horrendously crazy as well. Bravo!

I just need to say one thing...
Why'd you change the picture!? I loved the old one it always reminded me how creepy Shadow Avenue truly is and I loved it. It was all misty and you could see that one light trying to liven things up but failing terribly and crap left out cause who has the time to pick stuff up when you're a supernatural being and stuff... Did I mention I loved it? LOL gotta love random rants
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
The paragraph that begins with "I get frustrated sometimes" sums up everything I've felt and haven't been able to put into words. It doesn't really bother me, but I feel empty somethimes. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
MisterCrown chapter 115 . 12/20/2015
Ohh, you left me on such a cliff hanger!
P.S I really liked Simon in his demonic-doppelgänger form, not the human one he is currently in.
MisterCrown chapter 100 . 12/20/2015
She was my favourite character... my favourite... please don't say you KILLED her...
Kainnapple chapter 115 . 11/22/2015
So I practically read all of this within a few days. I'm eager for the next update and so excited with the overall character development that occurred so far in this story. I had a feeling about Luke and Eliam and was surprised when I was proven right, and Simon I'll admit surprised me in the end, that small part of me wanted him to do the unthinkable but I hope he can get his demon juice back somehow. Maybe without killing. I think my favorite dynamic has to be Rik and Morden. They're just, hilarious together.

There were a lot of parts that I chuckled at and I rarely laugh at stories. You're really good at what you do and I can't wait for the next update!
runaway sheet chapter 115 . 11/21/2015
Ohmygoodnes, I can't believe how much I love this story. I'm a return reader Who didn't finish you're story the first time around and now I don't know why. The characters are so lovable and unique and the story isn't transparent at all! Keeps us all guessing! I love the size of each chapter and I love the character development and the plot. How did you mak such devious and gory characters who are so true to their heart?! Aggh! I love them all! I want buttons of all of their little heads! You really captured the essence of horror in this piece which is really difficult todo well. You still managed to make the characters so relatable (even though theres 70% demons) you just want to see them redeem themselves.
Tell us what happens with Eliam. Tell us more! More! And give us lionel and simon and Morden and rik and Judith and Luke and MaMa! Oh...and Hespets head... Going to be waiting here in burning anticipation... :3
Guest chapter 115 . 11/19/2015
Good show! Jolly good show!

It took me a bit, but I pretty much only stopped reading your story to work, eat and sleep. Can't wait for the next update!
Irme rabe chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
I think that you are the funniest most incredible writter with amazing ideas and i want to read all i can get that you writ. I just never enjoyed a storie as as i have this. I love your humour as well as everything Ellis. Type your review here.
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »