Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
GOD DAMN
Frol chapter 86 . 2/28
OH NOOOOOOO
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 86 . 2/28
Damn, Eliam was a busy busy man.
dontletgo chapter 86 . 2/28
Damn, that's a really crappy way of finding out the reasons of why that car crashed happened in the first place. I also feel like Morden could have treaded through that diary a bit more lightly. Like sitting beside Rik and holding his hand? I know that's not in his nature, and Modern can be pretty thick sometimes. But they're in the same boat, the reason why they both aren't human is because of Elaim. So I feel like Modern knowing that pain, knowing the situation from first hand experience (though he never experienced being human, Lionel gave him that experience). Rik is a really pissed off turned werewolf, and him knowing this information will be harmful for him, since it all depends how he takes this information. Plus I really enjoyed the last line where Judith was nervous, that reminded me yet again that Judith is human, no matter how geared up she is, or the training she did previously. She's still human, and when she gets nervous, the readers understand that there is a potential threat (Rik) and it could/will be dangerous. I forget that Rik can be dangerous, since he usually gets pushed around by Morden and Judith- not like he's one to sit there and take it, I find it hilarious when he retorts back (I love him). He's an honest fool, and with all his loud boisterous noises, he's actually sensitive, emotionally. Ughhh I have Rik feels, I love your story, I love this chapter, Elaim will forever be a sneaky jackass, and I need to hug Simon to feel better.
SilverRed chapter 86 . 2/28
Discoveries are made, bad things are found, ...

... And Vain Villain doesn't sign (-VV) at the bottom of the page.

XD. That stood out to me for some reason. I was all 'Nooooooo! poor Rik! Eliam's totally evil- wait Vain Villain didn't sign at the bottom, that's new.'

Very good as always. And, as usual, I can't wait for next Friday's update. :D
Lara Madeline Night chapter 86 . 2/28
Poor Rik, to find out that his family was killed just so he could be a lab rat for Eliam...I kinda hate that guy now, I mean killing beings just for experiments? Crule.
Siri Catriona chapter 85 . 2/27
BTW congrats on reaching eighty chapters. Ill page again when we reach 95!
Siri Catriona chapter 85 . 2/27
AAAAAANND done rereading.
Good. Okay, I've got everything straight in my head now. Cool.
HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING. ITS SERIOUSLY NOT FAIR. WHENEVER I TRY WRITING ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING I ALWAYS MANAGE TO SCREW UP SO HOW CAN YOU DO IT RIGHT!?
Hmph.
Please continue... Looking forward to tomorrow... Hope everything's alright on your end... Meh. Bye!
Siri Catriona chapter 41 . 2/25
Ah, memories. Re reading Crypt. I almost forgot how good the plot was - well, I won't be making that mistake again. Good luck writing the next chap!
The Orange Cow chapter 85 . 2/25
So many new questions! Most of them about Eliam!

This chapter really makes me question how much we really know about Eliam's contract. Judith mentioned that these kinds of deals may have more than one clause. Might that be the case here? Also, the point Luke brought up is interesting; it kind of changes the game if Eliam's defaulted. Then again, why would he keep his mouth sewn shut if that were the case... So much to find out!

Then there's the fact that he bailed. Why did he do that? Worried about a confrontation with the gang? Running from something else? At this point, I'm not even sure how to start theorizing about what's going on.

Anywho, I'm very excited about the next chapter! Thanks for posting!
C chapter 85 . 2/22
Simon is all better! YAY! I truly enjoy the way you create such great characters and stories. The urge to find out *what* Eliam is after (I suspect he wants possession of Lionel's body as a new, younger vessel, possibly but they're just theories), even though its unfortunate to find out that he's not who he seems. Alas, its always the too-good-to-be-true, ever helpful guardians you've got to look out for. But back to point; you have a great way of engaging your readers, making us want to come back again, and again to find out each and every new development of the story. I really love how you've developed Lionel now: his internal growth and awakening awareness and maturity. For a while, I found myself upset with Lionel for his naivety, and inadvertent selfishness and thoughtlessness for his friends, and I kept hoping that he would come to realize these inhibitions, and grow within them to become a better person. How you had him do so over the course of the story (and not right away) really brings a sense of believable progression to his character development. You do this exceptionally well with all of your characters! Lastly, I think Judith is just super awesome. Please keep her around. And Luke. I adore Luke and hope to see some more development from him as he finds his place within his new family.

On a side note, I love your story "PunchKick" and I hope you have not planned on abandoning it. Devlin is such a little hellion. I picture Simon's physicality plus Judith's searing personality when I read about him.
iloveyousomuch chapter 85 . 2/21
thINGS ARE GETTING INTENSE OHMYGOD I AM SOO READY FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER

ALSO - THIS CHAPTER WAS FANTASTIC! I LOVE, LIKE, EVERY CHAPTER!
SallieBear chapter 5 . 2/21
His mum still scares me o.o
SallieBear chapter 4 . 2/21
Awe Simon is awesome
SallieBear chapter 3 . 2/21
Simon is so cuteeeeeeee omg like totally
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »