Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
nagi chapter 115 . 4/5/2016
I wish to know what happens next!
Mushroom chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
Ermmergosh their both so jealous~
Marshmallow chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
Ehe cute!
Melon chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
Oh my this is hot stuff~
Asro chapter 115 . 4/2/2016
Hoping everything's working out with that whole Amazon thing.
Void chapter 115 . 3/8/2016
WARNING: this review will be very random, as I will be spouting out whatever I think of about this story as soon as I think it.
First off: Simone is absolutely adorable and I wanna hug him so badly, even if there's a possibility he could go crazy again and eat me. :3

I ship all the ships. Simon and Lionel, Rik and Morden, all of them.

Normally I despise stories and books with werewolves and vampires in them, but not only have you managed to make me adore everyone, but you made me freaking ship a WEREWOLF and a VAMPIRE. That is just small proof of how epic you are.

I read this in three days, and those were very happy days. The third day is not so happy because there is the last posted chapter.

I found TCUSA by looking for the most favourited stories/books/whatever you prefer to call them, and I want to tell you (if you don't already know) that this is either the most favourited, or very close to the top. :D

Poor Luke, both real and Doppelganger. That really surprised me when I found out.

I read your profile, and that must really suck. I hope you get it all settled, soon!

Erm... I think that's all I have to say, for the moment.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
I'm only just realizing this after re-watching South Park, but holy shit, did you get these ideas from South Park? The ''mama'' thing burying bodies, like Stan's mom did with the killer fish episode, and when they made Butters into a girl, they did the same thing as Simon-
ahmet22 chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I can't believe this! I so excited!
ahmet22 chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
awww this is so cute ) I am in love with Simon.
ahmet22 chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
This chapter was amazing!
ahmet22 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
I saw your story on amazon, and i think someone stole your story! You definetily check it!
ahmet22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I saw your story on amazon. I think it was stolen. Please look it! Under-Shadow-Avenue-Crypt-Volume/dp/1517556171
ahmet22 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
This best cute story i have read in my life!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Um is this supposed to be on Amazon?
Under-Shadow-Avenue-I-Crypt-ebook/dp/B015W1UDU8/refsr_1_1?sdigital-text&ieUTF8&qid1452764086&sr1-1
Ladyfnick chapter 115 . 1/8/2016
Wow I love this so much! I saw this recced on the slash pile and thought that it would be a quick few chapter read and wasn't expecting something so long and amazing! It's really cool to see how your writing has changed and improved over time. I especially liked how you handled Simon's dual personality business and the part about how living couldn't be just about him caring about Lionel, that's something that you don't often find in romance plots and I really appreciated it!
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »