Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
West chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
You are evil. Can't wait for the next update.
Lunar of dreams chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
Dnt kill the puppy off and I like him, why are u doing this?
pop-thatbubble chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
NO NO NOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU NOOOOOOOOO RIKKKKKKKK!
GolfballFan chapter 82 . 9/7/2014
I saw these pairings right when Rik was introduced into the group, I just saw it coming, they always have a hate-love relationship somewhere :P
SluttyGayClutches chapter 102 . 9/3/2014
I don't want to come off as pushy or one track minded, but, like, you were not kidding when you said the slash was /eventual/
But great story otherwise :)
Authoritis chapter 102 . 9/3/2014
I want Lionel to be the one to save her, but somehow I have a dull feeling Luke would be the one to do it.
Authoritis chapter 96 . 9/3/2014
Oh shi-! RUN LIONEL, RUN!
The Orange Cow chapter 102 . 9/1/2014
My guess would be Morden.

Yeah, he's a bit shaky about her dying. The ability to tackle the source of the problem would give him something to focus on, though. Fighting desperately to save those dearest to you tends to give power-ups, at least in the animes.

The same should apply everywhere, right? Right? .
The Orange Cow chapter 101 . 9/1/2014
I guess it wasn't Eliam this time.

Is it really safe for them all to be splitting up? It seems like Eliam's been getting more and more incentive to take them down as this arc has progressed, especially after his meeting with Lionel. It's hard to see what's stopping him from doing so.

I get the impression that the blue door ties in somehow, but I'm confused as to why that would keep him from acting. Maybe it works like a secret keeper from Harry Potter or something? But didn't Eliam know about them all before he relocated to the crypt?

I'm sure it will make sense eventually.
The Orange Cow chapter 100 . 9/1/2014
Grats on chapter 100!

Yeah, I knew something would happen when they got really close to the door but decided to stop. I doubt she's dead, but I guess we'll see...

Really, killing Eliam probably would be their best course of action. Even if it wasn't for revenge, he just poses such big threat to innocents...

If they were more capable, capture might be viable; possibly even preferable. I doubt they are, though. It seems as if the best course of action might be to call the hunters. Judith did mention that they sometimes leave supernatural entities alone if they don't misbehave, and I'm sure she'd put the good word in for them. Either way, I doubt it would be worse than getting offed by Eliam.
The Orange Cow chapter 99 . 9/1/2014
Good thing that pit was there!

Man, Dark Souls 2 DLC sure is fun. And time consuming.
Guest chapter 102 . 9/1/2014
Ok, so I've never even been on FictionPress before... But I was bored, so I visited and clicked on this story first. And it's absolutely perfect and I marathoned it in two days and its super great I love all the characters :D So hmm hmm let's see I think Riks my favorite (now that Rik x Mordens over, do we get some Rik x Lionel? :D) Lionel's amazing too. Also I love how dorky Luke is. And Simon. Umm not so much Morden. But I'm also really happy Judith seems to be an official long-term team member now, this story was lacking in girls before, plus I love how she's so badass but can't hold a normal conversation.
Ok I'll stop long review keep up the good work I love this I love everyone byeeeee
Guest chapter 102 . 8/29/2014
I think It's going to be Morden! He is the only one with out a con to worry about. And He is related to Gertude. I just hope Gertude makes it alive!
Werekid chapter 102 . 8/29/2014
YAY! So happy! X3
Honestly, I think Lionel is the logical bet, however, he's been through something similar already, so it might be repetitive. On the other hand, it's a very convenient way to get her background.
Idk, I am just absolutely in LOVE with this story and I can't wait for the next update! :D
skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Wow, read the first chapter. Enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading more
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »