Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Karneval88 chapter 112 . 9/6/2015
Oh shit.
Faradays chapter 112 . 9/6/2015
Welcome back!

Oh man, wonder why Eliam's stalling... Judith and Morden could come back anytime :0
Maeve Selene chapter 112 . 9/6/2015
Ooh I'm so happy you updated I love this story so much! Eliam's kind of a dick huh, I wonder what happened with his demon and I hope Mordred and Judith are okay, looking forward to the next chapter :)
Ninjablue245 chapter 112 . 9/4/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh my god this is awesome! I'm so glad you're back! I this story so much and I can't wait for the next charter! I flipped out when I saw that you updated! Anyway, amazing chapter and I'm super psyched for the next one
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 112 . 9/4/2015
You are truely awesome. You have given us 112 amazing chapters so you don't have to apologize at all. Love this chapter, It's got me at the edge of my seat.
S chapter 111 . 7/30/2015
I can't put into the words how much I love this story. I'm obsessed with everything about this... You're so talented writer, VanVillain, thank you so much for creating such amazing work and sharing them with us!
Suicide Silence my dear chapter 111 . 7/27/2015
I found your story a while ago (and I've read it multiple times since then) while I was looking through the horror section, trying to find short stories and junk. I must say that I've fallen in love.

You are an amazing writer with a vivid and clear imagination. Although there is the occasional grammatical or spelling error, your writing is amazing. I love the characters, the story telling and pretty much everything else there is to like about this story.

I can't wait to continue reading and, I wish you all of the best with your writing.
Guest chapter 111 . 7/18/2015
I really, really, really like this. Its amazing, funny, and serious at times. Keep up the good work!
spoonring chapter 111 . 7/15/2015
also, everything simon said to lionel in this chapter, he always knows how to make lionel feel better. from the beginning, simon has always said seriously deep stuff, the truth, and given great advice.
hes genuinely just awesome and kind and caring and respectful.
im horrified about luke. im trying not to imagine, but we all know luke had to have been alive and not dead for the demon when it ate him... seriously horrifying. in a dark catacomb. hurt and alone.*shudders*
but i was equally worried that everyone was so gungho to kill this demon. so im glad lionel talked everyone down from that, because ultimately, this demon is like simon, hes still luke. right?
that panic attack was legit described realistically too.
spoonring chapter 111 . 7/15/2015
excellent chapter. about luke, and especially about lionel. ive been reading this fic for the past week, i couldnt stop, every chapters been fantastic, all i wanted to do was read the next chapter. reading is my meditation and 111 chapters has me zenned out. lol. i cant wait to read more. this is truly one hell of a story! bravo
spoonring chapter 110 . 7/15/2015
. .that.
:o
spoonring chapter 109 . 7/15/2015
OMG IM SCREAMING WHAT LIONEL JUST SAID TO SIMON IS EVERYTHING AND THEY KISSED and oh shit lukes so dead.
spoonring chapter 108 . 7/15/2015
woah what is going on with simon?
spoonring chapter 107 . 7/15/2015
dude creepy!
spoonring chapter 101 . 7/15/2015
the hand of glory lore is waaaaay amazing too!
how its the only thing that could kill simon because its what he died from as a human.
and the fact that eliam had the forethought to take the hand back. sheeesh!
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »