Reviews for The Crypt Under Shadow Avenue
Mitochondriac chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
OMG! This story is so awesome! I dont think the word has yet been invented that could describe it in less than 27 letters...I will have to remedy that...

please, Please PLEASE update soon!

I shall be waiting in earnest sitting in front of this screen with a bowl of steaming oatmeal, sprinkeled librally with brown sugar,a dash of milk, and some bananna if I'm feeling giddy, until you do.

Take your time though, no pressure, honest.

SapphireIris chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Hi again!

Yes, it's been a long time. This is a cool new story you have, hehe. I like Simon the best. He's just so... cute.

-SapphireIris
Rena's Starsong chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
That was fucking awsome. I knew he was gonna go downstairs... That was awsome. Simon just became very awsome. *squee* And I'm hyper now. (and should be writting an essay)
kayoko101 chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
OH MY GOD ! that was the greatest chapter ever ! last chapter when he was leaving, and when simon said by, i remember i couldn't help but think that he and lionel would get close 2. and lokie here ! wot ! i love this chappie ! -does happy dance- wot !

update son.

Ja-ne. XD

Bye-bye.
kayoko101 chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
wow, that was awesome XD ! much love ! the end of that would have creeped me out so much ! .. anywho, update soon.

Ja-ne.

Bye-byez. XD
Rena's Starsong chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Well. I am deeply creeped out. *insert flaily thing here* Awsomeness.
kayoko101 chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
ho wow ! oh wow ! that was incredibly freaky, and incredibly awesome XD ! i am sorry 2 have to say this, because morden is way cool, but his mom kind a gives me the creeps. lol. but , the only impression ive been given might just do that for me ... .. . .. umm anywayz, update son. XDJa-ne.
Rena's Starsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
...Wow. Morbid ending. LOVE.
kayoko101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
MORBID ! and much loved ! wow, that was so col ! i really liked it ! You are an awesome writter ! much love much love !update real soon, kay?Ja-ne.
PsYcHo PirATe chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Very interesting, quite entertaining. man, would I ever want to live there! Lucky, lucky boy...
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88