Reviews for Confessions of a Secret Admirer
banana-hater chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
uh, it was an okay chapter. Uh, nice cliff hanger. I don't know but I feel the chapter has something missing. Well, bye bye.
R. A. Faith chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Whoo! Go Filipinas! I do hope you're a girl, or saying that would be really... bad... Lol. Thanks for updating.
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
aah! so cute
anonymous fool chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
is this a real story? omg so so so cute. I love the whole idea! about Mateo's best friend being his secret admirer and how he felt different around her. keep it up! (:
Aithnea chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
New here so cant say much. Anyway, i liked your style of writing, I liked how you described half-breed mateo. let me see him? (Hee he corny. i know i can't, but he's just alam mo na.) Just want to ask you to put.. never mind. i mean, i like how you put tagalog lines out there, seems like ye'r a filipino coz if you're not (i think you knew this) you cant put the usual greets and responses of filipinos. Not that im a filipina, just that...okay, i am. By the way, Filipino language is a mixture of different dialects from evry island of the phils. in case you dont know.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I started reading this story 9/29, didnt get back to it till today...lol. Anyways, I love it so far and can't wait to see where you're gonna go next with this. Keep up the good work with this story.

~*~ Lil Dreamy Eyez ~*~
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
ahh! cliffhanger ;_;
R. A. Faith chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Um, actually, it's not Filipino. It's Tagalog. Or as me and my crazy friends used to say, Ta-gay-log. Okay, okay. It's nice to read something that's partly in a language I can understand. But seriously, there's more than one filipino language, so be a bit specific.
CreepSneakPounce chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
the pace is ok, the story has a plot that's decent at least, I'd go for more things that Mateo gets into, other than more Elektra moments, and how Mira will react. anyways, I understand the Filipino you put here, just so u know...
Perverse chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
hey!'m liking this a lot even though it's been only the first chapter so far. don't quit this story, it'd be a shame. the plot is already known but going through the saga will be much more fun than predicting the final outcome. i found really interesting how you splash the story with filipino language, it feels very real. i liked that :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4