Reviews for Uncommon Knowledge
Failisse chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
I have to say, normally I'm not a fan of werewolf and vampire themed stories (because they tend to get outrageously cliche), but yours was definitely well written. I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope to see the epilogue up for it soon. Thanks for writing this! :)
DeadlyKitten2021 chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
love love love it absolutely LOVE it lolz :)
Rosalinda Pink chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
I totally love this story and I think it deserves a sequel (where I think Lindsey and alexander should get together). Please do add to it
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 18 . 9/30/2011
I loved this story. I thought it was original, well written, and intriguing. I'd like a re-write of this, mainly because there are so many loose ends!

I love your works, and anything you want to write is fine with me :D
Layla the fiend chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
You know what else is sputtering? (insert dirty joke about your mother here)
CutieSOS chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
i had to reread the story to know what was going on. haha

it was good.

cant wait to know what happens.
jen-a-bug chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
this story is cool
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Keep going! Argh what a cliff hanger! Decided to read this story from the start today because I hadn't read so much of it in ages... but you have to continue soon, please!
lostlette chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Love it!
midnightdream-5 chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
update soonish? Pwease? :)
CutieSOS chapter 15 . 1/26/2010

hope you update soon!

Please?

Kat x
lionandthelamblove7 chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
I barely started reading your story today. All I have to say is

...

...

...IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!

I love it so so so so so much! I fell in love with Lindsey from the very beginning. I mean, she's so different from all the others I read about and I like that she is no pansy and has spunk!

I love Jack so much! I usually fall for the werewolf in most stories and when you introduced Alex I thought he was just going to be stuck up and all, but boy was I wrong. You have made me fall in love with the Vampire so much more!

*claps* Congratz!

I love him! He is so down to earth now that I got to know him! He is so cute! I love them together!

I thought Nicole was a cool girl at first, but now that I saw that she is a skanky-hoe-bag I don't like her, or her attitude toward Lindsey.

If I could I'd punch her! I hope that Momo kicks her ass! She needs it, to be put in her place!

Okay. I love this story and cannot wait until you update! Please update, because I love this story and NEED to read more. You're and amazing writer and I love it!

-lionandthelamblove7
XxSiennaxX chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
I love your story so far. I hope Momo doesn't hurt her - her best friend can definitely get really scary very quickly. I hope Nicole gets over her grudge against Lindsey, or at least is beginning to feel guilty. Nicole could have said that she didn't want to choose because she cares about them both equally, surely that would have helped.

Can't wait to read more - are you planning on updating anytime in the near future? Please do :)
midnightdream-5 chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
good to hear i think we all go through i rough patch, i'm counting down the days x good luck x
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »