Reviews for Help Me
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
it's a good poem. powerful. i don't think that the fucks are neccessary, but if the writer thinks that they are, because it's waht they're feeling, then they are.
IrrevocableLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
whoa. That was really emotional. Tell your cousin that it's very well written.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Nice work with this piece! The emotion is really clear and to the point and I like the way this is written. Tell your cousin I said to get an account.
Valibee chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
It's good. I like it.

: )
BrokenHeartedAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
LOVELOVELOVE!

i relate and stuff.

oh typo: atthe top of my f_cking lungs

typo! xD i try to help people that cant spell so they dont turn into me! xD o.o
antigonelives chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Ouch.
Justin-M-Bernard chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
The first line 'Hello' is deceptively mundane, afterwhich the poem gets dark and desperate. Kinda like meeting someone who smiles at you but then bursts with tears and screams... Intense.

Reminds me of some of my own poetry.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Tell your cousin... that I really understand the meaning of this work and it was a pretty good read. Oh, and love the language, sometimes I don't think people know how to use language to express their thoughts, but I must say, that was some pretty cool expression. Great work.

-stixerz-
sunscraped chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I find these poems absurdly funny. More of a strange funny, that is, considering that there is an abundance of help all around the people who feel broken and helpless, but their subconscious want for attention/pity prevents them from seeking help.
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
powerful and interesting piece...i think we all can relate to this at one point or another. :)
Melissa O'Day chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
this is really nice despite the langauge which is not so hot, lol, but very good poem!

write on Melissa
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
your cousin is pretty solid... even though I'm not a big fan of using cuss words in a poem, it's effective and stands out amongst the words. He/she should consider getting an account.. _
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Dark, yet very very beautifully written. I really like your choice of words, very clever written! Keep up the good work!
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very interesting style but I totally love it!
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006